Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2 Evo Interlude Renewed 2x | Retail | No Dual B
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:40 am 
Heir

Countdown added on the website, join the hypetrain https://discord.com/invite/ffnF9Atr7p Image

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:48 am 
Heir

ObjectiveGuy wrote:

They are donations because nobody forces you to buy hats or mounts, it's just aesthetics, you can just craft them or do the strider quest.

No, you ARE SELLING THEM!!!!
Nobody is forcing me to buy a washing machine so if buy one I make a donation to the shop, riiiiiight!
Have you been dropped on your head when you were a baby or something?

Again, donations mean that you don't give people something.
They give you money for support, they DONATE money.
If you don't know the difference, don't use words you don't know the meaning of.

ObjectiveGuy wrote:
Also I see you were/are a fan of l2elixir and you complain about Evo after playing and supporting Vercetti server? :wink:

Wtf are you on about?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:25 am 
Count

BEPPIE I AGREE WITH U, BUT SINCE OBJECTIVITY GUY HELPED ME A LOT WITH SMTH, I CAN'T AGREE WITH U HERE :DDD.

DONATIONS IS A FORM OF GMS GETTING REPAID FOR THEIR EFFORT, FOR SOME IS A FULL TIME JOB MAN, NOT FOR SOME, SORRY, FOR MOST!!!

TRY TO UNDERSTAND THERE ARE VERY FEW WHO ARE RICH AND ACTUALLY DONT CARE ABOUT PUTTING ITEMS FOR MONEY. BUT I REPEAT THERE ARE ULTRA FEW OF THEM, LIKE L2FIREBIRD FOR EXAMPLE (I THINK :D ).

P.S.1: ASSDUREL IT WORKS FINE MAN, ALL IS IN WHITE EXCEPT WHAT I NEED :))))). WELL AT LEAST DROPS/SPOILS/ALL SYSTEM MSG-S ARE IN WHITE SO IT'S MUCH EASIER TO READ NOW :D, BUT GLOBAL/TRADE/PARTY/SHOUT/CLAN SAME F...D UP COLOURS. IF U WANNA REPLY, DO IT IN MY TOPIC, U KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF U REPLY HERE

P.S.2: THESE WERE JUST TWO "P.S"s, I WAS NEVER HERE :)))), PRETEND U DID NOT SEE THEM.

AHH BEPPIE NOW I SEE WHAT U WERE ACTUALLY TRYING TO SAY :DD, I DIDNT READ VERY WELL WHAT U WROTE, I HAD TO EDIT MY TOPIC :DDD. YES U ARE RIGHT MAN, DONATIONS MEANS WHAT U SAY IT MEANS, BUT THEY PUT IT THIS WAY, BECAUSE IF THEY PUT WE ARE SELLING BLA BLA BLA THIS WOULD SOUND VERY F...D UP MAN :))), FEW WILL ACTUALLY JOIN THERE :DD. SO THE ADMINS TRY TO MAKE IT LOOK LESS LIKE A BUSINESS, THIS IS HOW BUSINESSES WORK MAN WTF :))), U ABOVE ALL ELSE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS :DDD. AND I ALSO THINK IS ILLEGAL TO PUT SELLING HATS, ETC, FOR * EUROS , I THINK THOSE SITES WOULD BE BROUGHT DOWN BY FBI OR SMTH, SO THEY TRY TO MAKE IT MORE LEGIT, WTF DONT U UNDERSTAND U CRY BABY :DDDDD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:34 am 
Vagabond

Beppie wrote:
ObjectiveGuy wrote:

They are donations because nobody forces you to buy hats or mounts, it's just aesthetics, you can just craft them or do the strider quest.

Nobody is forcing me to buy a washing machine so if buy one I make a donation to the shop, riiiiiight!

If you don't know the difference, don't use words you don't know the meaning of.

ObjectiveGuy wrote:
Also I see you were/are a fan of l2elixir and you complain about Evo after playing and supporting Vercetti server? :wink:

Wtf are you on about?

Hey Beppie, my bad if I passed the wrong impression. In the server's description, we use Cash Shop, as you mention donation is when you give money to something without expecting anything back.
We will have a clear and well-defined cash shop with accessories and mounts as described.

http://lineage2evo.com/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:46 am 
Heir

Beppie wrote:
ObjectiveGuy wrote:

ObjectiveGuy wrote:

Wtf are you on about?

Are you done crying?
You are literally comparing perks and gear with mounts and hats how cringe you must be?
Whole L2 community is wrong then for calling them donations since the Paradise/old Dex era, the fact it's not p2w should let you understand whatever aesthetics item you get is mere figurative, you are literally complaining over unexistent things made up by your mental deliriums or some drugs.
Also why would you care so much about low rate server when everything you played in your life is above x10?
Projects without donations but with admin selling stats or OE items is fine I guess, wolfgang, elitegn, reunion and so on...
As Netto said he will rename it to cash shop so you can finally live happy for one word while the concept will remain the same kek

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:43 am 
Heir

ObjectiveGuy wrote:
Beppie wrote:
ObjectiveGuy wrote:

ObjectiveGuy wrote:

Wtf are you on about?

Are you done crying?
You are literally comparing perks and gear with mounts and hats how cringe you must be?
Whole L2 community is wrong then for calling them donations since the Paradise/old Dex era, the fact it's not p2w should let you understand whatever aesthetics item you get is mere figurative, you are literally complaining over unexistent things made up by your mental deliriums or some drugs.
Also why would you care so much about low rate server when everything you played in your life is above x10?
Projects without donations but with admin selling stats or OE items is fine I guess, wolfgang, elitegn, reunion and so on...
As Netto said he will rename it to cash shop so you can finally live happy for one word while the concept will remain the same kek

Please try again when you have actually read what someone writes.
All I see is a lot of blabla from a screaming child.
It's amazing how you know exactly what kinds of servers I have been playing on.
Oh wait, no you don't, clearly you are clueless and just yell something you THINK is true.
So that means I don't have to listen to you, people that yell and make up shit can't be trusted.
Have a nice day and throw in some more of those awesome things like "kek".
It makes you look really grown up and to be taken seriously.
Now, hurry off to defend some other greedy cunts.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:19 pm 
Heir

Quote:
Please try again when you have actually read what someone writes.
All I see is a lot of blabla from a screaming child.
It's amazing how you know exactly what kinds of servers I have been playing on.
Oh wait, no you don't, clearly you are clueless and just yell something you THINK is true.
So that means I don't have to listen to you, people that yell and make up shit can't be trusted.
Have a nice day and throw in some more of those awesome things like "kek".
It makes you look really grown up and to be taken seriously.
Now, hurry off to defend some other greedy cunts.

Have fun playing on mid rates where you can pay underneat the admins to get gear; wolfgang, elitegn, reunion just to name some of them *wink wink*
For sure in that case they don't name it "donations" so everything it's fine, uber kekw.
"Greedy cunts", that's what you define selling hats and mounts that don't affect the gameplay, his economy and his politics at all, ah I see underdeveloped of a baboon, keep mumbling no sense bullshits please you are making my day ape.
Kinda butthurted aren't ya son?
Also where are the magnificent servers that you helped setting up like you said flexing in some of your posts?
Name even one of them please or is this the case of "blabla screaming child" you were talking about above?
Exactly...
You remind me of those autistic kids being like "my uncle has a playstation 8 from Japan in his Enzo Ferrari's trunk but he lost the garage's keys so I can't show you".

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:52 pm 
Count

HOLLY SHIT, I'M LATE FOR EPISODE 2 OF "L2EVO DISCUSSIONS" :))))))

I'M TAKING MY POP-CORN, AND I'M PREPARING TO ENJOY SOME REALLY GOOD QUALITY LECTURE HERE :DDD

HERE WE GOOOOO.......... AFK READING THE REPLIES.......

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:39 pm 
Count

PRETTY GOOD STUFF GUYS, PRETTY GOOD. I ENJOYED IT :DDD

I AM WAITING EXCITED FOR EPISODE 3, LETS RENAME THE SERIES FROM "L2EVO DISCUSSIONS" INTO "BEEPIE VS OBJECTIVEGUY", I THINK IS MUCH BETTER :D

SO SEE U NEXT TIME ON "BEEPIE" VS "OBJECTIVITY GUY", I HOPE THERE WILL BE A HIGHER AUDIENCE EXCEPT MYSELF, I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SHARE SOME OPINIONS WITH SOME OUTSIDE VIEWERS :D, SHARE SOME POP-CORN....., SHARE THE SIT....., SHARE THE LAPTOP.....

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:04 am 
Vagabond

It's official, we won't be selling any sort of boosts. To make the difference, we need to tackle the biggest problem! VIP Accounts with boosts. After a lot of discussions, we have decided to commit to never selling any boost.

We've designed a unique Cash Shop based on cosmetics, mounts and services and a Loyalty program that rewards people who help the server through various activities such as voting and referral.

We are confident that these unique systems will bring a fair and unique gaming experience without being unfair to free players!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:48 am 
Count

hollllllyyyy shitttt man :dddddd :DDDD

NO BOOSTS???? THAT IS AMAZING :DDDD, U ALMOST MAKE ME WANNA LEAVE MY SERVER AND JOIN HERE :DDDD

I DONT THINK I EVER SAW AN INTERLUDE WITHOUT BOOSTS FOR VOTE/DONATE

CONGRATULATIONS MEN, U MUST BE ONE OF A KIND.

MAY THE LIGHT OF LIGHTS ILLUMINATE UR PATH INTO A LIFE FULL OF JOY :DD

P.S: WHAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST IS GOING ON, WHEN EVER I TRY TO TYPE "BOOSTS" IT ALWAYS COMES UP "BOOTS" OR "BOOBS", AND I DELETE AND CORRECT. CAN ANYBODY PLS TRY AND TELL ME IF SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO U? THX :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:07 pm 
Vagabond

spoilez wrote:
hollllllyyyy shitttt man :dddddd :DDDD

NO BOOSTS???? THAT IS AMAZING :DDDD, U ALMOST MAKE ME WANNA LEAVE MY SERVER AND JOIN HERE :DDDD

I DONT THINK I EVER SAW AN INTERLUDE WITHOUT BOOSTS FOR VOTE/DONATE

CONGRATULATIONS MEN, U MUST BE ONE OF A KIND.

MAY THE LIGHT OF LIGHTS ILLUMINATE UR PATH INTO A LIFE FULL OF JOY :DD

P.S: WHAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST IS GOING ON, WHEN EVER I TRY TO TYPE "BOOSTS" IT ALWAYS COMES UP "BOOTS" OR "BOOBS", AND I DELETE AND CORRECT. CAN ANYBODY PLS TRY AND TELL ME IF SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO U? THX :D

Will be waiting for you in our Closed Beta 16/07 8)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:49 pm 
Count

FUCK ME......, i was afraid u were going to say that :))))))))))

welL here goes nothing :DDD

NETTO U THINK IS POSSIBLE TO DISABLE ALL POP-UPS/CHECKS/CAPTCHAS WHATEVER ANTI-BOT/ANTI-DUAL BOX SHIT :)))) ONLY FOR MY CHARACTER? I PLAY CHILL,RELAX, ENJOYING THE CHAT :))). I GENERALLY DO NOT LOOK AT MY SCREEN WHEN I PLAY, SO ANY POP-UP FOR ME IS IMPOSSIBLE :DD.

AND ALSO IF IS POSSIBLE TO CHANGE ONLY FOR ME, ALL CHAT COLOURS INTO WHITE (SHOUT/GLOBAL/PMS/CLAN/ETC), ESPECIALLY PMS :)))), THOSE ARE INVISIBLE FOR ME :D

MAN THIS IS ONLY A QUESTION, U CAN ANSWER EITHER "NO" OR "YES", IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME :DDD. FOR THE MOMENT I PLAY ON L2UNCHAINED WERE THEY UNDERSTOOD MY MENTAL CAPABILITIES AND INDULGED MY SHIT :))))

BUT BE WARNED MAN, THINK TWICE BEFORE U ANSWER ME, BECAUSE UR ANSWER COMES WITH GREAT RESPONSIBILITIES ON UR WHOLE COMMUNITY :)))))).

P.S: ObjectiveGuy MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON UR SOUL IF THE ADMIN ANSWERS "YES" :)))))))))

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:07 pm 
Heir

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:58 pm 
Forum Troll

Beppie wrote:
Why don't people know what "donations" means?

Donations: You get money, they get nothing.
Selling shit: You get money, they get gear.

There's a difference, if you offer shit for donations YOU ARE SELLING SHIT!!!!!

If you want to have a good server and rely on donations, do so and wait for people to support you.
Don't go around yelling "donations" if they are not.

Now fuck off with your donations and premium accounts and other stupid greedy shit.
Make a server that's worth playing for a change and the money will come, greedy bastards.

dude u r pathetic inbred trash and i sincerely hope you will not breed further
maximum cringe and autism just bursts from every post of yours

man the world rly doesnt need more ppl like you so please if u EVER have intercourse with the opposite gender DO USE PROTECTION FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next