Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2 Evo Interlude Renewed 2x | Retail | No Dual B
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:08 pm 
Vassal

GoDs3nD wrote:
about l2 unchained
its super customized - some stuff is hardcoded in the client and they cant fix it

Like? You can't even give one example, lol. The only hard coded thing we have at this moment is anticheat functionality as we do not own it and cannot modify it. That includes limiting delay on macro's or changing behavior of /targetnext.

GoDs3nD wrote:
theres a ton of custom code they have applied on different buggy parts of the free l2j build which causes issues in other aspects of the game
its pretty much guesswork fixing

We are not 'guesswork fixing' things, some changes were custom for balancing purposes and that was the whole idea of the server. For 99% of the content we got plenty of external data from many sources like paid packs, l2off pts files and paid extenders to compare numbers.

The only thing we are supposedly 'guesswork fixing' is probably the AI for mobs, as of any l2j server. But most of that is still based on researched data about particular mob or boss behaviour.

GoDs3nD wrote:
admin Syrus has made terrible impression with his comments

example: shift+click for target and shift+click for drop menu were interfering
after ppl started complaining that they cannot open shift+click spoil info to see what type of mob they have spawned in beast farm, the admin said "yeah man its simple, run back and while running click on him, you cant see the drop/spoil list from close range

Lol, pulling conversation out of a context is definitely a great tactic to put someone in a bad light.
First of all, that change was done just before weekly maintenance day and shift clicking transformation mobs wasn't taken into consideration in a situation like that.

The quote you gave was a temporary solution to ALREADY fixed code that i've done minutes after someone made me realize the overlook. The only issue is, we do not restart the server 20 times a day to apply small bugfixes like that, so, stop talking nonsense like other people and honestly smarten up a bit.

GoDs3nD wrote:
theres some custom shit going on with wolves whereas they are considered as separate party members and gimp everybodys exp, not just their master's and there are reports it overlevels and the owner of the pet cant actually use it for example to spoil mobs:D
i wonder, does this mean that party of 5 ppl whith wolves spawned will get exp as if there were 10 ppl in the pt?:D

You're proving more and more that you are simply stating dumb. Do you know how wolves behave as a pet? Or hatchlings for that matter? They get exp based on their damage. You do not gain exp from the damage done by it. I think the only servers you play are some shitty high rates and u got no to little knowledge.
And no, they are not treated as a separate player for the purpose of party xp bonus you dummy, this only means that they won't gain exp without doing damage and party involving wolves do not gain exp for the damage wolf does.
Educate yourself.

GoDs3nD wrote:
heres some more bug reports:
even if u are away from ur party members u get 0 exp if they outlevel u :D

This is true to some degree. It bugged for one player and in a specific situation that i'm looking into as i could not recreate it myself, meaning there has to be specific criteria for that to happen, most likely connected to the bonus exp for having buffers in party and the code to prevent abusing it in situations like above, outside of party range.
Critical bug? Not really.

I am honestly tired of those shittalks and people with no knowledge throwing accusations without even knowing what they are talking about. If you want to bring more flame, make yourself a new topic or post in our server's topic instead of constantly replying here.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2 Evo Interlude Renewed 2x | Retail | No Dual B
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:23 pm 
Forum Troll

Syrus wrote:
If you want to bring more flame, make yourself a new topic or post in our server's topic instead of constantly replying here.
[/quote]

this is not ur server's topic so why are u so butthurt?
u step in like a total hypocrite with
Quote:
but i guess there is no l2evo anymore, so does it really matter?

and then u QQ like a lil bich?

jesus... get a grip man the only one flaming is u personally :)
i was pointing out stuff anyone can freely read and that is what such forums are for
everyone is free to express their opinion whether u like it or not

with ur hectic tone u just proved u r a lil insecure malaka

ofcourse u will defend ur pile of trash and say "oh these bugs are not critical, we have good files", thats exactly what L2Evo admins said before they shut down their project, just like many other in your position, no blame on u for that, i understand :D

and once again
i love when u criticize someone they fanatically start to flame and go full karen mode
please keep up the good work of entertaining me

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8