Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2J] L2:Unchained - IL x3 (07.06.2021 OB, 28.06.2021 LI
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:24 am 
Count

good morning syrus :ddd

wtf guys, why dont u tell the people on discord to come here also and chat?

i like talking to my self, but this is fucking ridiculous :)))))

only me, u and mister are posting here.

wake the f... up :)))))

i can bearly wait to meet new people on this topic and talk to them :DDDDD

P.S: HERLITZ GET OVER HERE AND START POSTING WHAT-EVER :)))). MAKE IT SEEM MORE ALIVE.

3 PEOPLE TALKING IS BETTER THAN 2 PEOPLE TALKING :DDD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:23 pm 
Count

admin listen up man, i have a great idea :))):

i see u removed from announcements "go vote to bring new players".

that is fine, fuck voting :)))), in my opinion voting is s....

but pls listen now, add the fallowing announcement every time u log in game:

use /partymatching to find friends, parties and useful game info

when u see this pls reply, no rush :)))), and f...uck discord, bring all the people here, i'm telling u is much easier with only 1 topic, rather than creating 20 different topics, it's called ocam' razor, and it's f...ucking schience :DDDD.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:27 am 
Count

GMS I DEMAND U SHOW UR SELVES AT LEAST ONCE A DAY HERE, OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES !

U = 1 REPLY/DAY

ME = 10 REPLIES/DAY

DEAL OR NO DEAL?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:32 pm 
Count

gms i read the website of game and u forgot to mention some things like is this a long term project 1 year+ or less?

i wanna know if i make any long term relationships here, that is why i'm asking :)))), so i need to know, thx for ur future reply :DDDDD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:28 pm 
Vagabond

spoilez wrote:
gms i read the website of game and u forgot to mention some things like is this a long term project 1 year+ or less?

i wanna know if i make any long term relationships here, that is why i'm asking :)))), so i need to know, thx for ur future reply :DDDDD

Had to make an account just to reply to you. Our discord is our main means of communication, not here.

Please report all bugs, and ask questions there to get a better response time.

Server is a long term project, we plan to never wipe it after launch and keep it going as long as possible.

Cheers,
YulRun

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:37 pm 
Count

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))), AT FUCKING LAST :))))))

DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE BUG SECTION I SPECIALLY CREATED HERE MAN :DD, LINK IS BELLOW:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=74712

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:43 pm 
Vassal

Short update:
Spawnlist is being reworked from a newer one as the current one is based on old frozen and anything that adapted it (l2jbrasil,mobius,old lucera)

Water pathfinding and logic slightly improved. A lot of situations where it was possible to bug yourself in constant swimming is resolved. Entering water zone will still stop the player to ensure new path generated will be adjusted to water movement. Future update will remove this.

A lot of things were fixed/adjusted/parsed with available OFF files and edited to match, including things like armor enchanting chance or crystal amount from burning/crystallizing overenchanted items.

New spawnlist should be ready in a few days, in the meantime bugs related to quests or general mechanics are being fixed.

There's still almost 2 weeks left on open beta so whatever issues gonna come up, plenty of time to deal with them.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:03 pm 
Count

LOOK PRINT BELLOW, WHAT IS THIS SH....T??????????????????????

https://ibb.co/dD2Vy8v

WHAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST IS THIS SS...TT??

VOTE VOTE VOTE LIKE DESPERATE ANIMALS? DO I HAVE TO DO THIS ALL OVER AGAIN? :DDDDD, WELL MY FRIENDS GET READY 'CAUSE IS GONNA BE A LONG RIDE TO SWEET HOME ALABAMA :DDDDD.

OK LATER OR TOMMOROW I COPY-PASTE FROM ONE OF MY OLDER POSTS A BETTER WAY THAN "VOTE VOTE VOTE, BUY BUY BUY" :)))). COMON GUYS WTF, U ARE MAKING ME GO RIGHT NOW TO COPY PASTE UR SERVER DESCRIPTION, BRB 1 MIN :))) . OK LETS READ IT TOGETHER MAYBE U WERE DRUNK WHEN U WROTE IT (I HOPE NOT):

Unchained is the first non-profit, made by the players for the players, Private Lineage 2 Server

OK I'LL WAIT FOR U 1 MINUTE IF THIS IS NEW STUFF FOR U GMS :))), U WROTE IT BTW :)))))

SO AS I WAS SAYING, I HAVE A BETTER SOLUTION, BUT LATER ON NOW I'M TIRED, TOO MUCH TYPING TODAY :)))).

SYRUS ALSO WHEN U SEE THIS, NO RUSH, TAKE UR TIME, DONT FORGET TO REPLY TO MY LAST TOPIC ABOUT MOBS USING SS : viewtopic.php?p=311429#p311429

OK TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY FOR ME :))), I HOPE FOR ALL OF U ALSO :D. GOOD NIGHT L2 CREATURES, GOOD NIGHT TREES, MOBS, NPCS. DREAMS OF JOY :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:00 am 
Count

GOOD MORNING L2 CREATURES, AS I PROMISED, BELLOW IS HOW TO GET 1K+ ONLINE. GMS AT LEAST READ THEM :D, THEY ARE NOT BULLSHIT :)))

1) STARTING VILLAGES MUST HAVE OFFLINE SHOPS, NOT BOTS, REAL HUMANS PUTTING OFFLINE SHOPS :D. ANY RANDOM OFFLINE SHOPS WILL DO

2) ALL LANGUAGES MUST BE ALLOWED IN-GAME AND ON FORUM, MOST IGNORE THIS :D , I FEEL SORRY FOR THE ONES WHO HAVE NO IDEA THAT THIS BRINGS THEM 1K+ ONLINE :D

3) ADMINS/GMS MUST NEVER EQUIP B GRADE + INSIDE GAME, NEW PLAYERS SEE THIS AND THEY FLEE :D

4) ALSO IN LOW LVL VILLAGES, DION, GLUDIN, GLUDIO, STUDGGART, ETC, NOBODY MUST WEAR B GRADE OR HIGHER :D . SOUNDS FUNNY NO? :D , THIS ALONE GETS U ANOTHER 1K+ ONLINE :D

5) HIGH LVL PLAYERS MUST BE FORBIDDEN TO PK IN LOW LVL AREAS. U DO THIS AND GOOD BYE NEW PLAYERS :D

6) THE GMS/ADMINS MUST ALWAYS SMILE :D , NEVER GET IN A FIGHT :D

7) CORRUPTION IS IRRELEVANT TO ONLINE, AS LONG AS NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT. I REPEAT :D , AS LONG AS NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT :)))).

8 ) AHHH YES ALMOST FORGOT ONE :D : AGRESSIVE ADVERTISING OF UR SERVER :D

9)LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT: ADD ANNOUNCEMENT IN-GAME EACH TIME U LOG-IN: USE /PARTYMATCHING FOR FRIENDS, PARTIES AND OTHER USEFULL IN-GAME INFO

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:10 pm 
Count

NOW I SEE that "post reply" is also on top :))), i was always scrolling all the way down :ddd

guys i like very much that the mobs do not spawn random here, it's a pain in the ass to always search for mobs :))). i hope u keep it this way in future :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:31 am 
Count

GOOD MORNING GMS :DDDD

GUYS I WAS WONDERING CAN U MAKE WHEN U HAVE TIME THE FALLOWING:

THE OFFLINE SHOP SETTINGS TO NOT DISAPPEAR AFTER LOG OUT. ONCE U LOGGED BACK U FIND UR OFFLINE SHOP, SO U WONT HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN :DDD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:36 am 
Count

bug 1:

u always get stuck in this flag when u pass bellow it, and i am not that fucking tall :DDDD:

https://ibb.co/8B5Nv30

BUG 2:

DO THE BOATS ACTUALLY WORK? I'VE BEEN STAYING ON IT WITH A TICKET FOR 30 MIN :))) :

https://ibb.co/MRZFSLV

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:07 am 
Count

OK I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO TALK WITH THE GMS IN GAME (THIS SEEMS TO HAPPEN ONCE A WEEK FOR ME, WHITCH IS ACTUALLY FINE :))))), ON OTHER SERVERS IT WAS ONCE A MONTH :DDDD )

THEY TOLD ME THAT THE 2 BUGS FROM ABOVE ARE NOT BUGS :DD, AND THE BOATS ARE TEMPORARILLY DISABLED DUE TO LAG AND OTHER SIMILLAR SHIT :DD

THEY SEEM TO BE BUSY FIXING BUGS AND OTHER STUFF/SHIT LIKE THAT :))).

WELL OK, NOW THAT I TOLD THEM IN-GAME ALL THAT I HAD TO TELL THEM (ALL THE CONTENT OF THIS TOPIC AND THE OTHER ONE :DDDDDDDDDDDD ), I AM FREE NOW, HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL FULL OF ENERGY AND JOY AND CHICKENS :)) AND PENCILS AND GIRLS AND GOATS AND MOBS AND SHIT :))))

HASTA LA PROXIMA MUCHACHADA :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:11 am 
Count

I JUST RED THIS IN UR SERVER DESCRIPTION AND I LIKE IT VERY MUCH:

"Clan Halls / Castles (Scheme Buffer) - Clan Halls originally had 3 levels of buffers. Lower end clan halls buffers were almost useless and the clan hall became almost not worth even having. We have changed this. All clan halls now have the best tier of buffer, and it has been changed to a Scheme Buffer allowing players to set-up pre-made schemes to buff themselves or their pets in a single click. This Scheme buffer also applies to Castles. This improvement now makes the decision of what Clan Hall to go for a purely strategic one for Castle Warfare or PvE Farming Zones. To account for the change, all Clan Halls now have the same Rental Fee (750k) and initial bid cost (45kk)."

GREAT STUFF, REALLY GREAT, NOT THAT I CARE ABOUT, BUT IS REALLY A GREAT CHANGE, U DONT HAVE TO BODER UR BRAIN BETWEEN SO MANY CHOICES :D

P.S.1: OHHH I FORGOT SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY FROM MY DISCUSSION WITH THE GMS TODAY:

THEY SEEM HUMAN

P.S.2: THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING "INSERT+DELETE+CLICK ON ITEM" AND U DELETE UR ITEMS FROM INVENTORY :DDDD, GREAT STUFF MEN :D

P.S.3: I AM NOT TRYING TO PRAISE THE SERVER OR ADVERTISE IT, I SIMPLY LIKE THIS PARTICULAR THING

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:44 am 
Count

I JUST DELETED MY LAST 2 REPLIES THEY WERE THE MOST DUMBASS NON-SENSE I COULD HAVE CAME UP WITH TODAY :))))), SOMETIMES I AMAZE MY-SELF :DDDD

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next