Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: [L2J] L2:Unchained - IL x3 (07.06.2021 OB, 28.06.2021 LIVE)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:34 am 
Vassal

Hello and welcome to the presentation of a new L2 project. We're been working on this project for almost 3 months now, putting a lot of hours into it to make sure you get the best experience possible.
As you can tell, in less than a week our open beta starts which i highly encourage you to join. As i mentioned, we've done a lot but there's definitely more still to test and do, that's why our open beta will last 3 weeks. Substantially more than most server's you've seen.
Server will be Interlude with base rates of x3

I highly encourage you to join our discord which you can do through our website:
https://www.l2unchained.net

Now, few words about the project, quality of files, what has been done, what will be done and what can you expect:
- Administration made of experienced players with coding background
- Real 'from players to players' approach (you might have heard that before, but don't judge till you actually see our work)
- Set of changes that you never seen on any server before, without any custom items/mobs/etc.

Server will have anticheat protection including protection against modified clients. We will have 2 client versions available to play. Basic vanilla and our own modified version with several improvements to looks and functionality.

Now, more about the project you obviously got on the website, but we've done A LOT to improve not only the game itself but the gameplay feel, being less painful and annoying. Some changes affect gameplay and are not only quality of life changes but balancing changes:
- No dualbox (1 client per pc)
- x3 base rates (rb drop x2), 0.5+ rate for both vote and premium (up to x4 total, excluding rb drops)
- Drop categories removed from mobs. What does that mean? That every single item has a realistic chance of dropping, not only 1 item from a category. That's not an issue with x1 servers but the higher the rates, the less of a real percentage you get for dropping stuff. It's something server owners never gonna tell you.
- Miss queen cat giving out low D (traveler's weapon)
- Increased party XP bonus AND adena with support classes (we highly encourage players to play support classes and do a lot to make them more useful), now how it works: 2 DD in party, 1.3x xp bonus = both of them get 65% of original XP and share adena 50%/50%, with our change if you have DD+support(eg PP) you go to 1.5x XP and 1.5x Adena = 75% xp AND adena for both of you
- Frenzy is only 50% effective between 30-60% hp, doesn't work with 60%+ hp
- Summons last until killed or unsummoned and cost crystals only once when summoned. Also they keep their buffs after relog
- Healing for supports and bishops is increased by the weapon M.Atk like in classic (not the exact same formula though)
- SWEEPER FESTIVAL! Yes! But in slightly nerfed form to not overflow market with mats. Up to 5 targets with 7 seconds static cooldown.
- OL can buff party members.
- AOE skills have proper max target limit as of retail settings, but we made it so you will always hit your max target limit to have consistent reliable experience while grinding.
- Magic crit soft cap in pvp (you gain reduced by half mcrit after you reach 25%)
- No shadow weapons at the start of the server
- ALL clan halls have same, top buffs (but slightly adjusted) like top clan halls ((no more obsolete CH). All clan halls will also have same starting bid. Also on top of that, clan hall buffer is a scheme buffer so you will not have to click every single buff separately, just setup a scheme like on PvP servers.
- Offline shops.
- Mob shift click information on drops and spoil
- Account panel item and mob search for quick access to information.
- 30 min buffs / 3 min dance/songs
- Reworked aggro generating on raids. Now half of aggro that raidboss receives is also applied to raidfighters, so raids before hate aura will be more pleasant.
- Npc to buy red pipette knife for your sub when baium is alive.
- CP Potions cooldown INCREASED from 0.5s to 5s (no more immortal bots/macro's spamming CP)
- Manor will work differently. Buying seeds will be a bidding process with a random closing window so bots and people with macro cannot outbid everyone last second. Same with selling fruits, there will be a random open window so noone will know exactly when it will happen

There is more detailed information on the webiste, still not complete though, but as we progress more and more info will be put on the website for people to see.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2J] L2:Unchained - IL x3 (07.06.2021 OB, 28.06.2021 LI
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:56 am 
Vassal

At this point is little over 9 hours left till open beta starts.

All downloads required are already available on our website https://www.l2unchained.net/download

Account creation opened and you can start creating your characters in-game.
Access to game server itself will be opened when open beta starts!

If you are doubtful about the project technical side and you're the type of player that prefers 'off' extenders, remember that many recent supposedly 'off' projects were packed with bugs, not gonna mention any names here but people know ^^

Challenge us, come to beta, test what you think does not work properly, see it for yourself.
And even if you are going to find a significant bug or a flaw that is a typical java thing, let us know and find out yourself if we are capable of fixing it.
You can find our discord at our website to communicate with us or to report anything. We are active and responsive.

See you in game! Remember, 9 hours left!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:21 am 
Count

holly S.... :))), SOUNDS LIKE A REALLY GOOD SERVER MEN :D

ONE SIMPLE EASY QUESTION :D, I THINK U ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS :D :

CAN IT BE POSSIBLE TO DISABLE THE POP-UPS FOR MY CHAR? (CAPTCHA/BOT CHECK/ETC). I PLAY RELAX GAME, USUALLY NOT LOOKING AT MONITOR.

WELL, I WAIT FOR UR ANSWER WITH MUCH EXCITMENT :DDDDDDD MR. SMITH :)))

BEST REGARDS,
MR. ANDERSON :)))

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:28 am 
Vassal

spoilez wrote:
CAN IT BE POSSIBLE TO DISABLE THE POP-UPS FOR MY CHAR? (CAPTCHA/BOT CHECK/ETC). I PLAY RELAX GAME, USUALLY NOT LOOKING AT MONITOR.

A good question. We do not have any automated captcha and other sorts of annoying popups. That's not our type of dualbox detection system.

If you hate that, and i'm sure most of you do, then you are in luck as that will not be a thing.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:06 am 
Count

Syrus wrote:
spoilez wrote:

A good question. We do not have any automated captcha and other sorts of annoying popups. That's not our type of dualbox detection system.

If you hate that, and i'm sure most of you do, then you are in luck as that will not be a thing.

EXCELLENT :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:40 pm 
Count

hOW MUCH LONGER UNTIL THE START BUTTON WORKS? :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:02 pm 
Count

ahhhh, now i see :))))), u added a counter in web-site, 5 more hours :d

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:07 pm 
Count

4 hours !!!!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:07 pm 
Count

3 hours!!!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:58 pm 
Count

2 more hours!!!

my mother just brought me 2 chicks, they just hatched from their eggs :))))

well this can only mean 1 thing: that i 'll be having them in my pocket when i log in l2 :)))

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:51 pm 
Count

1 more hour 'till lift off!!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:42 pm 
Count

this is soooo f...g exciting :)))), 19 more minutes until lift off, got my chicks in my pocket, my laptop in my garden seeing the big mountains, i am playing outside of my house from now on :))

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:59 pm 
Count

2 f...g minutes!!!! i just created my char hahaha :)))), enjoying the cloudy sky (the real sky) and the beautifull birds singing (the real birds), and i'm on alt+j mode :))) and on "mute all" in l2 :ddd

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:05 pm 
Count

we have lift off, i repeat we have lift off, heading towards the moon :dddd

all fine until now, char is moving by mouse, mobs hitting, etc...

p.s: i dont know if this is a bug but the gremlins are droping lots of arrows in talking island :)))

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:22 pm 
Count

excellent game play, just excellent, if i find any bugs i'll be posting them here

may the light of lights illuminate our path into a life full of joy :dddddd

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next