Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: LF any good IL server ( coming soon or not too old project )
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:11 pm 
Vagabond

Hi guys,

Can u offer me any server whats coming soon or not too old?
Low/Mid rate IL or older chronicle
Long term project
No problem if i had to w8 to start but want to find any good one.

I had an extra time at work to play again :)

Thanks.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: LF any good IL server ( coming soon or not too old proje
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:13 pm 
Count

HELLO SEQUITA NICE TO MEET U MEN, HERE IS WHAT I KNOW SO FAR OF LONG TERM SERVERS:

L2REBORN, L2 HEELLFORGE, L2UNCHAINED, L2 FIREBIRD

FIRST THREE ARE IL, LAST IS C4

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:27 pm 
Vagabond

The reborn, hellforge are looks really well ( i check both of them ), but if i want to start alone easier to find any good cp or clan at on the fresh server.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:38 pm 
Heir

Hi, try it :) https://l2hellforge.com//Home/Index#

Its still fresh :) lot of newcomers here now, so much easier to find pt. :) Also academy with CH buffs.

seqita5 wrote:
The reborn, hellforge are looks really well ( i check both of them ), but if i want to start alone easier to find any good cp or clan at on the fresh server.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:33 pm 
Elder

just wait for upcoming projects, reborn is a garbage server l2java with corrupted and dumbs GMs and also 2.5 years old, hellforge is ded with 200 players on and couple russian PVE clans full grade A/S not worth to put your time there, unchained is gigaded with 50 players on l2java full of custom shit and bugs, theres no good x1 IL nobox servers right now, just play other game or play mid-high fun server and wait for upcoming projects

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:47 pm 
Count

I AGREE WITH ALL THAT KORVAN SAID.

SORRY, I FORGOT TO MENTION THOSE THINGS TO U SEQITA.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:03 am 
Vagabond

Korvan wrote:
just wait for upcoming projects, reborn is a garbage server l2java with corrupted and dumbs GMs and also 2.5 years old, hellforge is ded with 200 players on and couple russian PVE clans full grade A/S not worth to put your time there, unchained is gigaded with 50 players on l2java full of custom shit and bugs, theres no good x1 IL nobox servers right now, just play other game or play mid-high fun server and wait for upcoming projects

Thanks for the infos, I hope so something good is coming.
I gonna find a mid rate for fan till any good project.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:04 am 
Vagabond

Korvan wrote:
unchained is gigaded with 50 players on l2java full of custom shit and bugs

If by full of custom shit you mean a few QoL changes then sure. As for full of bugs, you played for 10 minutes, starting out biased and have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

You are accurate about the population thought, we are quite low pop at the moment.

And to answer your question you had earlier on the forums why people use L2J over L2OFF, is because the so called 'Polished OFF files with no bugs' you claim exist don't, and L2J isn't what it used to be 10 years ago, and offers much more control over the server for the developers.

But if you knew anything about development it wouldn't have even been a question.

Cheers

Last edited by YulRun on Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:05 am 
Vagabond

spoilez wrote:
I AGREE WITH ALL THAT KORVAN SAID.

SORRY, I FORGOT TO MENTION THOSE THINGS TO U SEQITA.

You disappoint me, always talking about promoting the server, but if this is how you promote the server perhaps you are just doing more harm than good.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:25 am 
Count

PEN, TROLL, ALL COMEE AND MEET YULRUN, HE IS THE ADMIN OF THE SERVER I PLAY ON.

ISNT HE ADORABLE?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:51 pm 
Elder

YulRun wrote:
Korvan wrote:

If by full of custom shit you mean a few QoL changes then sure. As for full of bugs, you played for 10 minutes, starting out biased and have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

You are accurate about the population thought, we are quite low pop at the moment.

And to answer your question you had earlier on the forums why people use L2J over L2OFF, is because the so called 'Polished OFF files with no bugs' you claim exist don't, and L2J isn't what it used to be 10 years ago, and offers much more control over the server for the developers.

But if you knew anything about development it wouldn't have even been a question.

Cheers

First blue gem quest doesnt even work, then you dont get starter village teleport coins so devs put GK free till 40, i just quitted when i saw it was another fun custom java shit server disguised as low rate which sadly seems a trend these days, fun servers not even close to retail with tons of custom shit but disguised as rate x1-x3, will understand the devs anyday that if people join a fuucking low rate they want a close-retail experience???

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:21 pm 
Count

I AGREE WITH KORVAN

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:03 pm 
Vagabond

Korvan wrote:
YulRun wrote:
Korvan wrote:

Cheers

First blue gem quest doesnt even work, then you dont get starter village teleport coins so devs put GK free till 40, i just quitted when i saw it was another fun custom java shit server disguised as low rate which sadly seems a trend these days, fun servers not even close to retail with tons of custom shit but disguised as rate x1-x3, will understand the devs anyday that if people join a fuucking low rate they want a close-retail experience???

Difference between removing a quest and it not working lol, if you understood how the tutorial quest worked you’d understand why it was removed. Client constantly sends tutorial confirmation to the server to determine if it should show the question mark. For a quest that takes 2 seconds to do removing it to prevent these constant calls on players increase performance, even if only a little bit.

It’s far from ‘full of custom Shit’ it is 95% retail like with 5% QoL changes you’d know this if you played more than 10 minutes.

If we wanted 100% retail we would of went 1x like everyone else, that wasn’t our goal and it was never stated anywhere that this was what our project is about. Maybe you should of read about our project to curb your expectations for another Reborn clone.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:06 pm 
Count

THAT IS MY GM, THAT IS MY GM, ISNT HE ADORABLE@@@. MAKES U WANNA HUG HIM AND PUT HIM IN UR POCKET.

THE BUDHA SAYS: TO AGREE IS EASIER THAN TO DISAGREE

THE BUDHA ALSO SAYS: STOP TRYING, DO NOTHING, BE UR SELF, EMPTY UR MIND OF THOUGHTS

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:29 pm 
Forum Troll

YulRun wrote:
Korvan wrote:

Cheers

dude seriously... most l2j shit is 6-8 years old minimum and its mostly garbage with fail core
nigg please!!! dont make everybody fools :D

OfflineProfile