Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: LF new low rate GF/H5 server
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:20 pm 
Vagabond

Hi all ..Old School Player looking for some NEW(or kinda new) long term GF or H5 server WITHOUT NPC buffer etc... x1-x10
i dont care about boxes. Do you have something in mind ? Ty

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: LF new low rate GF/H5 server
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:30 am 
Forum Troll

go to rpgclub x1 if u r looking for hf
rest of the svs have pretty garbage files

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:04 pm 
Vagabond

try anything with off files

I've been playing here: rates x10 https://undergames.net/ixion

or you can try https://elmorelab.com it's a c3 server which is absolutely awesome

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:34 pm 
Vagabond

onvacation wrote:
try anything with off files

I've been playing here: rates x10 https://undergames.net/ixion

or you can try https://elmorelab.com it's a c3 server which is absolutely awesome

the first one looks mid rate. elmore is nice but he said he is looking gf to h5 and not c3 lol

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 10:05 am 
Vagabond

L2black.net gracia x3 only one gracia server .
Good stable server working gms

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 1:21 pm 
Forum Troll

best options seems lineage2.es pts l2off h5 not like that l2black full of custom stuff and imbalanced rates

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 12:59 pm 
Heir

GoDs3nD wrote:
best options seems lineage2.es pts l2off h5 not like that l2black full of custom stuff and imbalanced rates

Agree :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 11:19 am 
Vagabond

GoDs3nD wrote:

Maybe you need to learn how to play the game and not write on the forum?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 11:56 am 
Forum Troll

Asuran wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:

maybe u need to stop getting aggressively protective when somebody dislikes ur trash customized server with misleading advertising and incompetent administration

unless u are directly tied to the administration i dont see why you would be so negative about someone expressing negative opinion about l2black

go back to that modded garbage where for the first time in ur life you might be factor cuz the sv is dead

further i gave a quick glance to ur lame pvp vids in youtube and jesus u r bad...
Я ОРУ!!! :D:D:D:D :D all you have to do with sorc is positioning and promi spam and u cant even do that properly ....... and the music in ur vids is totally disgusting and shows that u r just a redneck behind a kb :/ go drink vodka, kvas and listen to hardbass on dead servidor ;)

also dont forget to join djplayboy who only lurks around such empty nonsensical servers

in any case go and put a big salami up ur arse boyo

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:46 am 
Vagabond

GoDs3nD wrote:
Asuran wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:

maybe u need to stop getting aggressively protective when somebody dislikes ur trash customized server with misleading advertising and incompetent administration

unless u are directly tied to the administration i dont see why you would be so negative about someone expressing negative opinion about l2black

go back to that modded garbage where for the first time in ur life you might be factor cuz the sv is dead

further i gave a quick glance to ur lame pvp vids in youtube and jesus u r bad...
Я ОРУ!!! :D:D:D:D :D all you have to do with sorc is positioning and promi spam and u cant even do that properly ....... and the music in ur vids is totally disgusting and shows that u r just a redneck behind a kb :/ go drink vodka, kvas and listen to hardbass on dead servidor ;)

also dont forget to join djplayboy who only lurks around such empty nonsensical servers

in any case go and put a big salami up ur arse boyo

I just sit and watch you just chat on the forum and do nothing. It seems to me even a passive transvestite, more like a man than you (: Eggs appear, come in.
P.S. It turns out that if I like the server, then I am directly connected with the Administration? It's great that you are watching my videos, but if you are such a esportsman, come and show the game. But unfortunately you are a forum fighter.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:54 am 
Vassal

Asuran just tries to gather people to a shitty server, don't pay attention :twisted: :lol:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:31 pm 
Forum Troll

Efavios wrote:
Asuran just tries to gather people to a shitty server, don't pay attention :twisted: :lol:

yuup :D and that server is going to die in 2 months or remain stuck at 400 with 31231 boxes and offline shops for about half a year and get shut down "due to personal problems of the administration" as it always happens :D so his hustle doesnt matter

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:07 pm 
Vassal

The only decent server now is Reborn (but population drops every day) and i believe Ketrawars x3 will have plenty of people, but it is a russian one :shock:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:29 pm 
Forum Troll

Efavios wrote:
The only decent server now is Reborn (but population drops every day) and i believe Ketrawars x3 will have plenty of people, but it is a russian one :shock:

man stay away from reborn the files and administration are FAR from decent

havent checked ketra wars recently but my impressions are they offer substantial p2w/p2progress donations and relaunch new servers on short intervals (its called seasons now :D), i remember trying it out quite some time ago and it was for rabid l2 players in their mid 30s who needed to proove they are not bad in l2, but they were, so yeah hardcore donatig and rmting :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:53 pm 
Vagabond

GoDs3nD im around on empty servers? lol i dont play h5 its sh1t chronicle and now summer all server low online where you go.
L2Black rly good admin fix all its first season second season be minimum 1k unique players right now summer many peoples dont playing .
You say L2Black custom server? :O where you see custom? its fck retail gracia, just so many peoples to hard play on x3 and drop x1. Many international can play hard server only russian can play in hard good retail servers :)

OfflineProfile