Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: L2 Reborn banned after 11 months of honest play
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:25 pm 
Vagabond

Recently I was banned from l2reborn due to RMT without any evidence given. I wrote multiple messages to gm's and game admin's but no answer has been received.

First banned was received for my offline shop witch was always sitting in Giran and trading goods. After this ban I have appealed on forum this decision and got answer that my account was banned due RMT (real money trade). The ticket was closed and now evidence were given to me.

When I opened another ticket on my main account asking why did they ban my offline shop and left my main account. After this post they deleted my post and banned me on the game and on the forum. In this case I wasn't given any explanation and reason as well as first account.

I am really disappointed for communication with game master. I understand how busy they are but I sense some ignorance after server received great population and hit over 2k online players.
I have made a lot of votes to promote server when it was little and made around 300 Euros in donations to support server by buying in game credits for cosmetics, professions and other things, even sending some in game credits to my friends to give them nice cosmetic and most important to support great server.

I hope this messages finds L2Reborn staff and they will give me detailed answer where
I broke server rules if I broke any of them?

RMT is out of the questions because I was below an average player with below an average gear and I would never spoil my experience of Lineage 2 with trading or buying goods for real money.

Nick names Tootsie and ZooByDoo

Sincerely,

Karolis Ciuplys

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2 Reborn banned after 11 months of honest play
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:34 pm 
Vagabond

I understand u very well mate. I stated reborn 4 month ago and i made mystake to update my window and going to sleep.When i woke up i didnt saw a lot of programs was started with window(was to excited to check my char) and i ran l2 with autoclicker. I tryed to wrote to admins i never use that here because is forbidden also i a am fair player and helped to alot of ppl. The funny thing is i got ban on my main char (main account) instead my crafter(second account),because i didnt log my main 4-5 days to level my crafter. I hadnt chance to spoke even because i got ban in discord too. Last chance was to made ticket in section Banned. I write my mystake and admins even not aprove my topic so no topic no problem :D Even one of my cp guy make another topic and said my words and do u know what happend? Today he try to log and his account was banned too :D So today my another mate from cp make another topic in jail section to ask what happend with me also with our other member too who get ban too for nothing :D For now this 3rd topic wait for moderation aprove and in the same time admin answer in that section to all players :D
We are small groum 4 ppl and now 2 of us cant play :D so other 2 cant play too because are dd without supports. We play this game from almost 15 years and till now we are not selling items or adrenalite or bot ever and we took ban for nothing :D I am not here to curse server or something. I am here to know your feeling i mean if u are innocent like me. I still hope admins to contact me or other players from my cp and we can fix that issue.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:25 pm 
Vagabond

I feel angry after I got neglected after putting so much effort into the game.
Ignorance of game masters on highest level.
Yesterday I tried to get in touch with l2reborn staff so they banned me from discord server.
This is how they deal with people who supported them at the beginning.
My ticket and forum post also was deleted without any answer.
It is like dictatorship, you can not discuss anything, you have to be mute to be a part of l2reborn community.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:35 pm 
Vagabond

karciupis wrote:
I feel angry after I got neglected after putting so much effort into the game.
Ignorance of game masters on highest level.
Yesterday I tried to get in touch with l2reborn staff so they banned me from discord server.
This is how they deal with people who supported them at the beginning.
My ticket and forum post also was deleted without any answer.
It is like dictatorship, you can not discuss anything, you have to be mute to be a part of l2reborn community.

Hate to break it to you but playing on a private server is pretty much like selling your soul to the devil. You can’t really expect any kind of professionalism or integrity, and also they don’t really owe you anything. That’s why banning people is so damn easy, this is not run by a real company.

Now when it comes to RMT, you might wanna start looking really closely at who you are playing with and where they are coming from. Even if you are not consciously doing RMT, you might still be part of it. Especially if you play with people from countries where corruption is like a hobby for them. You make it sound like admins are playing some kind of BAN roulette and just randomly picking who to ban today. But that’s just not how it works :)

Disclaimer: I played on Reborn in the past, but don’t play on it anymore. So on a personal level I don't really have any care if they ban people or not. This is purely from someone's POV who has seen this shit happening in the past 20 years on multiple different MMORPG’s and Private servers.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:02 pm 
Vagabond

Is there any NOT private servers on the market? Or are they all pay to win nowadays?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:02 pm 
Vagabond

Is there any NOT private servers on the market? Or are they all pay to win nowadays?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:21 pm 
Baron

you should try elmorelab c3 x3, good files admin active,1+1, 1year+ already from live, upgrading to c4 in summer, no p2w. Forget about all these java interludes

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:19 pm 
Vagabond

I heard about Elmore lab server, but I am afraid that I am not keen on dual boxing idea. It takes all party fun from the game.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:00 am 
Vassal

nilvio wrote:
Now when it comes to RMT, you might wanna start looking really closely at who you are playing with and where they are coming from. Even if you are not consciously doing RMT, you might still be part of it. Especially if you play with people from countries where corruption is like a hobby for them.

You make it sound like admins are playing some kind of BAN roulette and just randomly picking who to ban today. But that’s just not how it works :)

Arguments without any reasoning being said like they seem logical, but they don't. You can't just like that see and come to a conclusion who was involved in RMT. Especially if they don't even bother explaining or proving it.
I played on reborn at the very beginning and stopped after 2~ months because of what i've seen, and what did i see? Pretty hard evidence for corruption. From what i know from players regularly playing on there, it is also well known that admins play there themselves.
Now, what's all this rambling about? Motive. Eliminating all potential competition.

I can easily believe that they did ban him with no evidence of anything. Surely they do not just roll who to ban, but they also do not care if he had any personal involvement in any RMT. Suspicion is enough.

Following reasonable right to proof over speculation, they should not ban people without showing them things they've done to violate their own rules. But the reality is a bit different, servers like reborn, at this point DO NOT CARE to be transparent and honest with their players. Do you really think they ban people like him to protect their server and it's health? It's to secure their pockets as i'm sure they got business of their own after what i've seen myself.

The only advice i can give to people that value their time, is to not entrust it to admins running reborn.

This is not the first time, and surely will not be last.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:26 am 
Heir

Or try this. I know low population, but growing. :) just an idea...

https://l2hellforge.com/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:41 pm 
Vagabond

Syrus wrote:
Arguments without any reasoning being said like they seem logical, but they don't. You can't just like that see and come to a conclusion who was involved in RMT. Especially if they don't even bother explaining or proving it.
I played on reborn at the very beginning and stopped after 2~ months because of what i've seen, and what did i see? Pretty hard evidence for corruption. From what i know from players regularly playing on there, it is also well known that admins play there themselves.
Now, what's all this rambling about? Motive. Eliminating all potential competition.

I can easily believe that they did ban him with no evidence of anything. Surely they do not just roll who to ban, but they also do not care if he had any personal involvement in any RMT. Suspicion is enough.

Following reasonable right to proof over speculation, they should not ban people without showing them things they've done to violate their own rules. But the reality is a bit different, servers like reborn, at this point DO NOT CARE to be transparent and honest with their players. Do you really think they ban people like him to protect their server and it's health? It's to secure their pockets as i'm sure they got business of their own after what i've seen myself.

The only advice i can give to people that value their time, is to not entrust it to admins running reborn.

This is not the first time, and surely will not be last.

There were really no arguments there, it was just to explain how you could get banned without being directly involved in RMT. And yes they probably ban you out of suspicion, because they got no obligation to explain anything to the players. Obviously if this was some kind of real company would be up in arms with pitchforks. I'm not really picking sides here, because both sides are kinda scuffed to begin with. They are private servers and we are freeloaders playing on these private servers. But if you as a player expecting some kind of transparency or honesty from private servers, you are most likely going to have bad time.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:40 am 
Heir

On a server like that, are you sure you weren't banned for RMT?
Not doing any I mean. lol

You don't buy adena, away with you!
Something like that, you know...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:34 am 
Vassal

too funny :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:37 pm 
Vagabond

I just create acc to write that these ppl are right about reborn. I raport to Nikita RMT guy and i not get any reply after 20days, not even "hi,thanks for raport" and after that time i Ask on discord global why she/he not reply and then i get insta ban from discord. So...if you thing like me on the begining that's these ppl here are just cry because they cheat or rmt its not like that for sure. Playing on reborn was really nice bit the Staff here....god help them. If you want to get ban after few months because GM dont like how you look on him keept playing but dont cry about waste your time.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:08 am 
Elder

bro believe me they making you a favor, im not beeing hater here but you get banned of the worst l2 server that i even seen in like 12 years, java stock dumb spaniards GMs doing RMT,edits and banning everyone who complains@KEKW BAIUM SPAWN IN GIRAN, now you are free, now you can play real server not managed by apes

OfflineProfile