Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: New Interlude C6 OFF, x1-x1.8 No box, no pay-2-win
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:40 pm 
Elder

Zody wrote:
Or make wipe and start again. That would be most interesting new server now

that would be so good, i bet they can have x3 the actual poppulation by opening a new server now that there is no other x1 servers, but they dont want to lose the 2-3 Russians PVE clans that has been donating for VIP and hats since day 1

Last edited by Korvan on Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:44 pm 
Forum Troll

Zody wrote:
Or make wipe and start again. That would be most interesting new server now

bomb ass idea but no way they are going to do it
they cant open another server with similar rates and setup either because it will funnel its own players from the legacy server to the new one, making the old one obsolete

self-blocked QQ

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:57 pm 
Elder

They have good files, GMs are not bad at all but they lack vision to know that people dont want to join on a server where few PVE russian clans are full grade S with a 5 months advantage by farming alone, they can do any advertisement they want, server is not gonna grow up, now people know hellforge, it would be a good moment to launch a fresh server (this time with a real advertisement campaing....) but as i said i guess they are afraid to lose the guaranteed VIP from PVE russian clan every month, this server will be swallow by all thew new projects that always come after summer, sad but true

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:24 pm 
Forum Troll

total bs, they dont have to die neither wipe :D

the only thing they need to do is make boost start for newcomers

give them shadow untradable armor, jewels and wep so even a solo guy with a buff dependent class would manage smh to 40

combine this with nice marketing campaign and some official l2 event like letters, pumpkins or whatever so newcomers can sell those quest items to the stingy russian doshirak pigs(rly man, economy where mostly russians play is absolutely retarded) and make some pocket adenski

that will give a nice incentive for newcomers to check the server out and quickly catch up

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:27 pm 
Vagabond

Korvan wrote:
They have good files, GMs are not bad at all but they lack vision to know that people dont want to join on a server where few PVE russian clans are full grade S with a 5 months advantage by farming alone, they can do any advertisement they want, server is not gonna grow up, now people know hellforge, it would be a good moment to launch a fresh server (this time with a real advertisement campaing....) but as i said i guess they are afraid to lose the guaranteed VIP from PVE russian clan every month, this server will be swallow by all thew new projects that always come after summer, sad but true

How you judge that server files are good?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:04 pm 
Count

GoDs3nD wrote:

give them shadow untradable armor, jewels and wep so even a solo guy with a buff dependent class would manage smh to 40

combine this with nice marketing campaign and some official l2 event like letters, pumpkins or whatever so newcomers can sell those quest items to the stingy russian doshirak pigs(rly man, economy where mostly russians play is absolutely retarded) and make some pocket adenski

that will give a nice incentive for newcomers to check the server out and quickly catch up

I ASKED U ONCE WHY U LIKE SERVER, U DID NOT RESPOND. DETAIL TO ME WHY AND HOW U CAME TO LIKE IT.

DO U PLAY ON IT?

DO UR FRIENDS PLAY ON IT?

ARE U GM?

ARE UR FRIENDS GMS/ADMINS HERE?

DID SOMEBODY FROM HELL CONTACTED U?

U JUST BUMPED INTO IT BY ACCIDENT AND U SIMPLY LIKE THE FEATURES?

DO U LIKE THE COMMUNITY OR THE GMS OR WHAT?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:21 pm 
Elder

at this point it doesnt even matter, server is ded and losing players everyday, they leave the server with the excuse "im taking a break to see if server grow up" AKA " this server is ded and im not going to waste time here against 2 PVE russians clans on a server with 200 players on"

And whoever say its 400/500 online its a lie, check on sundays when they restart the server, the average online is 200 in SUNDAY PRIME TIME, but its 450 on wednesday/thursday, why? because when they reset the server all offline shops get disconnected so online player count its 200 max (real players) and then the next days after the reset the max online count grow up because is counting real player + offline shops when every put again his trader in MDT

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:03 pm 
Count

KORVAN MY FRIEND U REALIZE THIS IS THE 10-TH TIME U REPEAT WHAT U ARE SAYING RIGHT NOW?

SOMEBODY FROM HERE MUST REALLY HAVE TRAUMATIZED U OR SMTH.

NOT THAT IM ANY BETTER THAN U, I REPEAT THINGS 199 TIIMES, BUT MAYBE U ARE NOT AWARE OF THIS.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:58 pm 
Heir

Korvan ala Kravich, you must be really some mentally ill, you get ban on hf discord because you were really rude on GM ( something like " i f*ck your mother ) so you moved here to throw a sh1t on server???? One more time!!! Go back to your cave and stay there. Or go out man. You are lying here, i am inviting new ppl to clan everyday, so population is really decreasing like you say?? No! Offline shops are not counted in online you creepy tard! how many times you want to heard that??

Korvan wrote:
at this point it doesnt even matter, server is ded and losing players everyday, they leave the server with the excuse "im taking a break to see if server grow up" AKA " this server is ded and im not going to waste time here against 2 PVE russians clans on a server with 200 players on"

And whoever say its 400/500 online its a lie, check on sundays when they restart the server, the average online is 200 in SUNDAY PRIME TIME, but its 450 on wednesday/thursday, why? because when they reset the server all offline shops get disconnected so online player count its 200 max (real players) and then the next days after the reset the max online count grow up because is counting real player + offline shops when every put again his trader in MDT

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:44 pm 
Elder

OnlyHope wrote:
Korvan ala Kravich, you must be really some mentally ill, you get ban on hf discord because you were really rude on GM ( something like " i f*ck your mother ) so you moved here to throw a sh1t on server???? One more time!!! Go back to your cave and stay there. Or go out man. You are lying here, i am inviting new ppl to clan everyday, so population is really decreasing like you say?? No! Offline shops are not counted in online you creepy tard! how many times you want to heard that??

Korvan wrote:

????? i been banned today from discord and i been saying that server is ded for like 2 weeks? little retardo, you say it like if i come here to rage because i got banned lol, im banned in discord because when someone new ask "this server worth the time to play????" i tell them that is ded and GMS fake the numbers so they dont like it dont talk to me like if i come here because raged for a ban or something, i been telling everyone that they lie with online count and the server is ded for weeks

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:23 am 
Forum Troll

spoilez wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:

I ASKED U ONCE WHY U LIKE SERVER, U DID NOT RESPOND. DETAIL TO ME WHY AND HOW U CAME TO LIKE IT.

DO U PLAY ON IT?

DO UR FRIENDS PLAY ON IT?

ARE U GM?

ARE UR FRIENDS GMS/ADMINS HERE?

DID SOMEBODY FROM HELL CONTACTED U?

U JUST BUMPED INTO IT BY ACCIDENT AND U SIMPLY LIKE THE FEATURES?

DO U LIKE THE COMMUNITY OR THE GMS OR WHAT?

spoilez obviously i gave only my 2 cents about how to promote a server and bring new players while discarding Korvans biased opinion, he either gets fanatic in defending either fanatic in trashing a server. you have 1 type of psychosis, he has opposing type of psychosis...

short answer to why i like the server and give it attention - cuz its l2off based and the admin has nice motivation

here is my detailed answer to you:
how i came to like it - i never said i like it or hate it, its ONLY special thing is no dualbox policy
the files are not nearly as good as korvan thinks but for a custom self-made fork of c4l2off its good for what it is
during the open beta i bumped into core rb mechanics bugs and i decided not to join, i dont know if they are fixed now or not because only my initial PM to gm was rewarded with answer, later when i asked if the rb cancel bug and some other are investigated i didnt get an answer... well fair enough

do i play on it - no cuz i dont have time to invest and there is no point atm, ive played l2 for long enough to know when im going to have fun and when im just going to kill mobs undergeared and underbuffed and say "ahhh this is so nostalgic"
such servers are worth to play ONLY if they have about 800-1000 real active players - only then there is a developed market and decent player base

am i gm or gm friend - clearly no, i have stated enough negatives in my previous posts to be sure im not part of the gm team, if i was part of the team this server would've been alot more populated

yes i just bumped by accident - before it was relaunched as x1 server it was a x3 or something of that sort server that was pretty empty too
someone put into admins head thag he needs to wipe and relaunch it as hardcore no dualbox server
so here we are after 3 months

do i like the community? - i havent played enough to be unbiased but what ive seen from mass chat players here are rly insecure geeks who need to scratch their ego with fake achievements, all in all i have negative first impression on community that does 3 months pve on empty server and then goes like "TOP CP LF MEMBERS"/"WTS AQ"/"BSOE MORE"... dudes top CP in a server with 200 population means u r an idiot who killed mobs like there is no tomorrow, only TOP thing here is top idioticy

do i like gm - eh the dude is a developer who does the best he can for other people to play on his sv and have fun, does it for free literally so there is nothing NOT to like about such a person

Korvan is a lil hysteric shit but for one thing he is right - if the algorithm for showing players online is counting the offline shops, a server restart on sunday prime will show a lot less players than lets say tuesday/wednesday noon (which is usually totally dead time) because it takes time to relog all offline shops. coming from my experience, the numbers counter is always fake :))

i would join this server ONLY if they make a bonus start with advertisement campaign and there is a wave of new players starting, otherwise im not chasing after the PVE fappers to get some multiplayer content after MONTHS of pve gaming, if i wana kill solo mobs ill download witcher 3 and experience the best fantazy rpg game again

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:59 am 
Heir

UP

https://l2hellforge.com/home/setup

NO DUAL BOX
This is the most important feature for the developer and support staff. We want every player to enjoy the game at the most while playing one character at a time. In addition to that, players who play support classes will be able to find parties and group up with other players.

Important: we understand that some players will attempt to dual box claiming that their brothers, sisters, spouses, dogs or even coffee machines are playing. Sooner or later, we will find out.
If more than ONE person will be playing from the same household, will have to contact administration. What is more, these players will be checked more often.

NO PAY-2-WIN
We are creating a project where every player will have a chance to prove themselves by inputting their time, skill and teamwork. There will be no additional items that change stats. Available donations to support server are listed below. All donations will go towards the maintenance of the server and hiring additional GameMasters and Community Managers. The philosophy of the server contradicts any advantage for players who pay more money. Everything we do, we do it for pleasure and we enjoy it.

CLEAR COMMUNICATION
Players will never be kept in the dark. We have been there and we know how it feels. You will be kept up-to-date as much as possible. Good times or bad times, we will let you know what is going on, what we are working on, what are plans, timelines, online numbers. In worst case scenarios like server going down, we will be extra active about current situations.

NO SHADOW WEAPONS
We understand that shadow weapons are a retail thing for Interlude, but most of the people keep forgetting that shadow weapons were introduced in C6 which means the game was already out for 3-4 years and shadow weapons were to help new people who were coming to the server. Since the server is starting fresh, there is no need for shadow weapons.

Newbie guide Non grade and D grade weapons will be available from the launch.

DROP RATE OF HERBS
We came to the conclusion that herbs affect the gameplay too much and many classes are affected by it. The drop chance of herbs will be reduced to 15%. We are not deleting this feature because we understand that there will be players who like to play solo and this will help them. But this project is more focused that players will co-operate and use a party matching system.

PROGRESS OF THE SERVER
This is one of the hardest tasks to keep in line. There are always 3 types of players: hardcore, semi-hardcore and casuals. Our goal is to keep the gap between these players as low as possible, but not undermining any of the groups. To do this, the following changes will be implemented:

Olympiad: delayed until the server is ready. The decision to open the olympiad will be at Mrakobes discretion.
Castles: castles will not be open at the server starts.When server progresses, firstly minor castles will be opened. Later, when the server progresses more, major castles will be opened. The decision to open the castles will be at Mrakobes discretion.
Manor reward will be reduced to keep economics of the server stable. Manor will be disabled until all castles are opened.
Clan Halls: only siegable clan halls will be open from the launch of the server. Clan halls from the auction will be enabled as the server progresses. The decision to open clan halls will be at Mrakobes discretion.
Clan Halls will have the levels of their buffs decreased. As an example – Vampiric Rage 4 lvl -> 2lvl.
We understand that many players will say that clan hall will lose its purpose because of these changes. We disagree because we believe by doing this we will make players look for groups, and clan halls have other services that are core for all clans.
Core/Orfen – spawned from the start of the server. While Core/Orfen will be the only alive Epic raid bosses, their static respawn time will be increased to x2-x3.
AQ/Zaken – will be implemented after the server progresses more. When AQ/Zaken spawns, they will have increased static respawn time. Core/Orfen will be set to retail respawn times.
Baium – will be implemented after the server progresses more. When Baium spawns, it will have retail or reduced dynamic number (vote/poll will be created for this). AQ/Zaken will be set to retail respawn.
Tezza/Valakas/Antharas – will be implemented after the server progresses more. Will have to be proper tested
Important: the delay for castles/epics/clan halls/olympiad are preliminary. It means it’s not set in stone and is a subject to change. The health/population of the server will be revised on a weekly/monthly basis and depending on that delayed features will be implemented.

STREAMERS REWARDS
Streamers are the backbone of the advertisement. We will make sure that they receive appropriate rewards for their support. In addition to that, we will keep in check our streamers to be sure that other servers/content will not be advertised./p>

Premium;
Colorful title with the stream link.

PREMIUM CHARACTER
3 global shouts every 24 hours
Increased xp/sp +0.3

VOTE REWARD
2 global shouts every 12 hours
Increased xp/sp +0.5 (stackable with premium)

DONATIONS
1st class transfer;
2nd class transfer;
Name change;
Clan name change;
Clan transfer;
Accessories

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:37 pm 
Elder

Onlyhope forgot few things, take this post as an extension of the above post ^

Shadow weapon: Its ok to disable shadow weapons on launch maybe the first 2-3 months, server is 5 months old and dying on poppulation, you have to give some advantages to newcomers so shadow weapons should be re-enabled ASAP (GMs dont see that because they are clueless and lack vision)

Server progression: There are 2-3 Russian PVE clans playing from day 1 when there was 50 players on, they are all full A/S and right now they farming epics EZPZ so the gap between YOU and Them is HUGE, also due to lack of players and everybody beeing high lvl everything is expensive as fuck, another downside to newcomers (thats why most people leave the server, no shadow and expensive trading)

Online players: there are 200 real player at tops, you will join and write .online in chat and you will see "max peak 450" its totally fake, they count offline shops as players, thats why there are 200 online on sundays after rest because offline shops get kicked and 450 on thursday/wednesday when everyone re-set their offline shops, theres no way a server have more players a wednesday than sunday evening prime time.

Chat is full russian and GMs do nothing because they are the 90% of puppulation

Another server with shit VIP: call it pay2fast or pay2win but in the end you are forced to pay it or you will feel that you are leveling slower than everyone and you will be forced to pay, its how VIP works in the human mind, its optional but you will always think that people are leveling faster than you and will end paying.

Many custom shit, clan halls nerfed, you pay 50kk and you get buffs nerfed omegalol, another shit like shadow weapons disabled that should be changed to retail after 5 months of a dying server to help newcomers but GMs lack vision as i said.

Is the server bad? NO, but these days no matter how good or bad is your server, if you have 0 advertisement nobody will play it.... come on i fund it here in pmfun and only because im a nolifer and i was like 300% bored, i didnt see any advertise and i look l2 websites almost every week...

GMs are doing their advertisement campaing now after 5 months but im afraid its to late, nobody wants to join x1 rate with full geared russians, at this point their only chance is to wipe the server and re-openng with a real advertisement campaing

If you dont care about low poppulation and you like to fight ubergeared PVE russians this is your server.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:44 pm 
Count

ICARUS FROM ROMANIA I SUMMON UR PRESEENCE ON THIS TOPIC

THE REASON WHY IS BECAUSE I SEE UR SIGNATURE ALL THE TIME "WHAT OFF FILEES BLA BLA BLA...."

SO IM CURIOUS WHAT U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT UR FORUM TROLL LIKING THIS SERVER THAT HAS OFF FILEEES

I DO NOT CARE WHAT UR ANSWEER WILL BE, IM JUST CURIOUS, BECAUSE UR SIGNATURE GOT STUCK IN MY EYES SO MANY TIMES. A LOT PF TIMES I HAD NO IDEEA THAT WAS A SIGNATURE, I THOUGHT U WERRE SIMPLY REPLYING TO ALL POSTS THE SAME THING.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:50 pm 
Heir

Hello Korva, again thank you for your post.

1. Shadow weapons: It was announced from beggining, personally i am a player i dont also see reason why to enable shadow weapons, if you start on server, and your are not madafaka rush mid rate player who is used to have everything fast and with no effort, then you know that you can make even by quests until lvl 20 over 1kk. And then!!! its easy. Now almost all clans have CHs.

2. Server progression:
There is ONE Russian side, then International side, then one morer side forming, then Nosferatu, Hardcore,Mercenary... so on so on.... So again you are talking sh1t here, there are not full S graded people , or you think that if clan with 40 people have 2 Dragonic bows, then its full equiped? .. I dont think so.... Personally seems that you dont know what means " full A/S graded". Go to reborn, there are full graded ppl...

3. Online players: ONE more fcking time!! log into game, and see how many ppl starting, we have everyday pvps around RBs, all RBs from 30 to 70 are dead almost all the time. It is dead server? Yes ppl farming, because they need equip!

4. Chat: This is ultra strange! :D man, i am playing almost everyday, lot of hours, and reading normal english chat most of time, yes sometimes there is russian chat, or greek ... AND ???? Thats everywhere!

5. VIP: Again probably you have half of braing working, but you dont understand the point of VIP here, its meant to be , that enough for you is VOTE rune, because rate 1.5x is pretty okay. But if you need 1.8x - ok pay! most of the ppl on server really dont need it....maybe you are that madafaka,rush, mid rate guy.

6. Strange is , that even if you writing here every week bunch of SH1T, new ppl coming to join server. Academies are quite full. So ....

Korvan wrote:
Onlyhope forgot few things, take this post as an extension of the above post ^

Shadow weapon: Its ok to disable shadow weapons on launch maybe the first 2-3 months, server is 5 months old and dying on poppulation, you have to give some advantages to newcomers so shadow weapons should be re-enabled ASAP (GMs dont see that because they are clueless and lack vision)

Server progression: There are 2-3 Russian PVE clans playing from day 1 when there was 50 players on, they are all full A/S and right now they farming epics EZPZ so the gap between YOU and Them is HUGE, also due to lack of players and everybody beeing high lvl everything is expensive as fuck, another downside to newcomers (thats why most people leave the server, no shadow and expensive trading)

Online players: there are 200 real player at tops, you will join and write .online in chat and you will see "max peak 450" its totally fake, they count offline shops as players, thats why there are 200 online on sundays after rest because offline shops get kicked and 450 on thursday/wednesday when everyone re-set their offline shops, theres no way a server have more players a wednesday than sunday evening prime time.

Chat is full russian and GMs do nothing because they are the 90% of puppulation

Another server with shit VIP: call it pay2fast or pay2win but in the end you are forced to pay it or you will feel that you are leveling slower than everyone and you will be forced to pay, its how VIP works in the human mind, its optional but you will always think that people are leveling faster than you and will end paying.

Many custom shit, clan halls nerfed, you pay 50kk and you get buffs nerfed omegalol, another shit like shadow weapons disabled that should be changed to retail after 5 months of a dying server to help newcomers but GMs lack vision as i said.

Is the server bad? NO, but these days no matter how good or bad is your server, if you have 0 advertisement nobody will play it.... come on i fund it here in pmfun and only because im a nolifer and i was like 300% bored, i didnt see any advertise and i look l2 websites almost every week...

GMs are doing their advertisement campaing now after 5 months but im afraid its to late, nobody wants to join x1 rate with full geared russians, at this point their only chance is to wipe the server and re-openng with a real advertisement campaing

If you dont care about low poppulation and you like to fight ubergeared PVE russians this is your server.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next