Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: New Interlude C6 OFF, x1-x1.8 No box, no pay-2-win
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:09 pm 
Count

:)))))))))))))))))

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:04 am 
Heir

You forgot one important thing. All these blablabla you wrote here are maybe truth, but one thing is that Admin is in hospital now. :)

thetruth wrote:
I agree with everything Ice has mentioned. I've been playing on this server since it went live (1 month), and:

1. 0 advertising, votes don't even work correctly (first server I've seen to have this problem for 1 month). No advertising = no influx of new players.

2. People are leaving the server. It started with 200, and peak 250. Now it's 100, and peak 200. The online counter doesn't show the concurrent online players, but unique players that have logged in since the restart. This is a big, fat lie.

3. TONS OF BUGS. Quests don't work. The quest rewards are off. Very bad geodata (try falling from any height). Monster spawns are strange (monsters group together too often). Check the server discord - don't want to spam here, but there are TONS of bugs, not existing on other servers (even java).

4. Lags, disconnects, ddos (don't believe this crap), restarts. Everything to make your gaming experience miserable.

5. The admin doesn't listen to people. He only does what he pleases, and doesn't even respond to player suggestions.

6. 0 events. Not even mention of future events.

7. Bad economy. Often hard to buy shots. Nobody is buying mats, items are hard to sell.

8. Only 3 or 4 clans in the server.

9. No shadow weapons, which is a CUSTOM FEATURE. Shadows were introduced in C6, and this is a very important feature of Interlude. Read patch notes.

10. Admin doesn't have time to fix bugs and help players.

11. Very hard to get party as a support. People LFP spam global chat all the time. I play a solo class, but see others struggle.

12. Russian and Spanish language on global chat 90% of the time. Admin doesn't care for English speaking people. The global chat is a complete, disgusting mess.

The ONLY reason I still play (although casually) is that I want to be 100% sure that nothing gets better over time. So far I'm confident that 1 month is time long enough to come to such conclusions.

I want to be 100% sure I have to give up on the server, which is purely admin's fault. I feel like the server is an experiment, a cash grab, or just a joke.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:42 am 
Count

GUYS I'M GOING TO TELL U NOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS SERVER, U CAN TRUST ME :D :

ADMIN IS VERY NICE, ALWAYS WORKING ON BUGS, THIS I CAN ASURE U GUYS! I PLAYED THERE 3 WEEKS FROM START. HE DOESN'T TALK TO PEOPLE I AGREE, BECAUSE HE IS A LITTLE AUTIST, BUT U CAN'T POSSIBLY BLAME HIM FOR THAT....., IT IS PROVEN THAT PROGRAMMERS HAVE VERY POOR SOCIAL SKILLS :DDDD (I'M REFFERING TO ANY KIND OF CONVERSATION EXCEPT BUG FIXING, WHEN IT COMES TO FIXING BUGS HE TALKS TO ALL WHO COME TO HIM WITH BUGS)

THE PROBLEM IS THE FALLOWING, THE ADMIN CAN NOT SEE THAT THE GMS HE HIGHERED ARE THERE TO RUIN SERVER. THIS I GUARANTEE U. ADRENALINAS + GM.MANU DONT GIVE A SINGLE SHIT ABOUT SERVER. PLS BELIEVE I'M NOT TALKING BECAUSE I HATE THEM OR DIS-LIKE THEM, I'M SIMPLY STATING THE FACTS.

NOW I DO NOT KNOW IF THE ADMIN IS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE TO ADVERTISE REBORN, I HAVE NO IDEA. BUT WHAT I CAN TELL U 100% SURE, IS THAT FROM START DAY ZERO UNTIL I LEFT, L2REBORN ADVERTISERS WHERE ON STREAM, IN-GAME, ON SITE, DISCORD, EVERYWHERE, NOBODY GAVE THE SMALLEST FUCK :DD. PLS MIND MY DIRTY LANGUAGE, THIS IS THE WAY I TALK, IS NORMAL TO ME :D.

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS A COINCIDENCE, BUT I'M ALSO IN HOSPITAL :))))))))). AM I THE ADMIN?

ANYWAYS, SERVER IS GREAT IN MY OPINION, BUT THE CURRENT MODERATORS+GMS NEED TO GO IF PEOPLE WANT A CLEAN SERVER. I AM 100% SURE THAT THE GMS (I THINK THEY ARE THE SAME SINCE I LEFT NOT SURE), BUT IF THEY ARE THE SAME, THEY ARE ONLY TO GET MONEY FROM PLAYERS IN-GAME. I AM THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO FEELS THESE THINGS :D .

NOW AGAIN I REPEAT, I AM NOT SAYING THIS BECAUSE I HATE THE GMS + MODERATORS (IT IS TRUE I HATE THEM, BUT I ALMOST NEVER LET MY PERSONAL FEELINGS INTO FACTS), I AM SAYING THIS BECAUSE I SAW THESE THINGS WITH MY OWN EYES, AND NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE, OVER 5 TIMES.

WHAT CAN I SAY MORE, I WISH ALL THE BEST TO EVERYBODY, IRRELEVANT OF WHO THEY ARE AND MAY THE LIGHT OF LIGHTS ILUMINATE OUR PATH INTO A LIFE FULL OF JOY :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 8:23 pm 
Heir

Up up :) Server working smoothly. Population, economy is growing. So come to play and make some fun :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 4:14 pm 
Heir

UP - come to play here :) population 250+- and growing. Admin is repairing bugs one by one, economy is growing.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 9:44 am 
Heir

Hello,

Server is up, working smoothly, new people coming and i think we will get new Max online today! Soon will be +-300 and more. More and more clans are here, so you can join academy with buffs and some reward.

If you are interested in this perfect project - join Discord and check it out!

https://l2hellforge.com//Home/Index#

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 8:04 pm 
Heir

Hello,

New online peak reached. 300 online users.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 10:08 pm 
Heir

Hello,

As i said, server is still growing!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 9:11 pm 
Heir

Hello, Server is hitting 400 online! Growing and growing. First siegable clan halls are taken!

Come to play on https://l2hellforge.com

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 2:55 pm 
Heir

UP! UP! UP!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 9:13 pm 
Heir

Today we hit 400 online! This is really great! We fight for RBs, also wars coming. Fun is coming! :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 9:40 pm 
Heir

Server hit 500 online! almost everyday 50 new players come to enjoy this amazing project!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 9:47 am 
Heir

We are UP! and still growing on numbers.

www.l2hellforge.com

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 12:12 pm 
Vassal

OnlyHope wrote:

http://www.l2hellforge.com

You should better advertise more.. server stucked at 450-500.
Also, you do nothing for dual boxes.. MDT full of them, but in order to keep numbers up to 500 you let them all.
This server cannot be compared with Reborn. (i am playing at Hellforge, never played at Reborn :) )

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 10:15 pm 
Heir

Efavios wrote:
OnlyHope wrote:

http://www.l2hellforge.com

You should better advertise more.. server stucked at 450-500.
Also, you do nothing for dual boxes.. MDT full of them, but in order to keep numbers up to 500 you let them all.
This server cannot be compared with Reborn. (i am playing at Hellforge, never played at Reborn :) )

Hello, first of all, i am not Admin :) i am a player of Hellforge, i am advertising here because i want more players, this little help can do more players of hellforge. Anyway, on your post, think that it stuck because summer is coming.... :) so probably in 3 months its gonna be better. :)

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next