Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [Preview][L2J - Classic 2.0] NoAdvantage L2Substack - x3
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:30 am 
Knight

http://isekai-club.com
https://discord.gg/g3sRYeh

The NoAdvantage server welcomes all MMORPG games fanatics. Join us and you will see how beautiful can be a game full of justice and equal opportunities. This is the first such server designed with gamers in mind. Do not waste your time for corrupt servers/games/people where no one counts with your opinion.

OBT 20.12.2020 at evening time GMT+1 (this Sunday)
Live 02.01.2021 at 20:00 GMT+1

"Trust is a tough thing to come by these days. The risk is something we are afraid of. Trust in us and you will feel the power of substack in here" (tmc, saiki 2020)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:12 pm 
Knight

https://isekai-club.com -> NoAdvantage [x3] Substack 1+1 same race {Classic 2.0}

Open Beta Test is up and running

Download system patch from the site:
client+system patch

Isekai Team

Last edited by tmc on Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:54 am 
Knight

https://isekai-club.com -> NoAdvantage [x3] Substack 1+1 same race {Classic 2.0}

Open Beta Test is up and running

Download client+system patch from the site:
client+system patch

PvP show 1 vs 1 video has been added to your review:
https://youtu.be/jPMNzy21wH8

Client-side skill descriptions and icon conditions will be fixed with LIVE system patch (All reported bugs have been fixed).

Greetings
Isekai Team

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:52 pm 
Vagabond

I am a big fan of substack l2. Looking forward to this one. Like in October or so when I hear about both DN and Isekai, I had thought that I would give a try in early opening DN and give it a try until Isekai open. Didn't checked DN since I know what DN is going to do in the new server. Same old story. I see there is a good group of ppl here, let's give a good test to this and finally enjoy a promising and balanced server.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:11 pm 
Knight

The server is very well made. In my opinion it's one of the best substack server on the market today, but this is only my suggestion. Join the game and judge it yourself. The biggest thanks to Saiki for his hard work. We wouldn't have this great server as it is now without him in the team. He deserves for a hundred thanks. Each concept has been carefully thought out by us. We tried to simplify the game and balance all the characters as much as we could. We hope you will enjoy this server fully.

"Live" is comming on 2nd of January 2021. Invite your friends, family members, clans and unknown people and have fun.

"Live" is comming on 2nd of January 2021. Invite your friends, family members, clans and unknown people and have fun.

OBT will be launched until Thursday (31.12.2020).

Thank you for your support and advices
Isekai Team

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:51 am 
Knight

Everywhere is 20 online max, admins cheat everyone with fake players to increase amount of population and you are still so naive to believe in that. You can increase number of pvp counts as GM, so do you still believe in 20k pvp in 2 days? You can buy anything you want this day (fake players in game, fake players in discord, facebook, everywhere...).You still don't understand your naivety? The second thing is corruption because How can it be that I don't give the item to a friend or family member? unforgivable...this game is dying and everyone knows it. I and my friend try to dig Lineage 2 out of the rubble but we are unknown and nobody trust this days. You prefer to trust famous brands and you are always cheated. I played many years in this game, everywhere is corruption and one big cheat. If you really want to spend a nice time on this game, you are all welcome in our server but we will not force anyone to do so. We are fair people and we are not going to interfere in your game. We made this server with sympathy to Lineage, sitting at the game many hours to make it playable, that's it. This is not classic you know from official. It's a lot of easier. Join or not join, it's up to you. Happy New Year.
Isekai-club.com
Start date: 02.01.2021

This is my last post, I am not going to spam on this forum anymore, because you don't want to understand it. Do what you want and enjoy as much entertainment as the world offers today.

Ps. I hope You won't get me wrong.

From my side, I wish you all a Happy New Year.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:37 pm 
Vagabond

Hello, for me L2 NoAdvantage [x3] is very good as I have played beta and checked many aspects. Things are balanced and I can see a lot of work to make it no p2w. There are no hardcore donations and like server name says - there will be no adventage. If You like substack system, I can't see any competition especially it's first on the world's market Classic 2.0 with substack 1+1. It means there are C4 feelings with better interface and new features like mailing items etc.
https://isekai-club.com/page5.html

Enclave, Hooligans, NinjaPirates, EvilEmpire, OldSchool, Animosity, CryInc, ZerG, FEAR, DesertoreS, R.I.P. etc...everyone who knows those clans/allies or people from them, who associates servers from my description, everyone who remember gold times for L2 and new players whose fall in love with this legendarny mmo are just welcome to meet together once again in one place!

I belive we can do it again with nice online and nice people to play with.

Who need nostalgia motivation is welcome to my yt:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGaeXO ... 83iD8b2Rxg

NCSoft Official (Naia) - Yul Trickster/Iss Sword Muse lvl 99/96 noblesse, subs lvl 80/80
Dex x5 (Nostalgia) - BH lvl 75, Destro lvl 70
Giants x30 (Insomnia) - Sagi/PK lvl 76/76 noblesse, SD lvl 76
Frintezza x15 - Cardi/Soultaker//MM/SM lvl 79/79//79/78 noblesse
Supreme x15 (Nanaki) - Sagi/SM/Destro lvl 78/78/76 noblesse
Dragon Network x10 (Shadow) - MM/ES lvl 78/78 noblesse, HE lvl 75
Member of: CyberWorld, DarkneSoldiers, Phoenix, Nightmare, Koren, Memories, White Eagle, Java, InfiniteL2

Best regards,
noM1s

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:18 pm 
Knight

Live Server just launched!

https://isekai-club.com/page16.html

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:43 am 
Vagabond

Hello guys i wanna to leave some possitive comments and my opinion about NoAdventage x3 StackSub , i playing from last 5 days-For me Moust Important No any possible/way P2W/BOTS/Adrenalina!! what give us the feeling after some hours spending on farm and finaly get dreamy weapon/armor c/b/a and be te first who get it with out just 10 euro trade on paypal because i can.-Some Other Thinks Aboug Game , for me after 6days testing on OBT i say there no OP class who kill all , Like old school there you can find antyclass for every class i would say is NICE because all stacksub are PLAYABLE like support where on moust server support only for box but on the NoAdvantage with some changess we have possibility to play active supp as well, everyone who like too play on active supp should understand :D- Farming on low lvl is no hard we have some newbie buff till 40 with heal cubic is helpufll on solo and party , we get no grade ss and bss 10k , next think is good choice to take right pedant ATM i prefer for any melee class Angelic Pedand of Guardian + 50% dmg vs undead, giant spear and easy train on low lvl Abadonet Camp for example for mage this pedant is nice too but after some spell no mana and other think u can pick Angelic Pedandt Calmnes with give +500% Mp regen , dependt on much this with we need to pick smart and everythink work OK for example SORC/NECRO pedant gaurdian for dmg EE/SE Calmnes +500% MP regen same way on Melee. PEDANT is POSSIBLE TO PICK ON 1lvl GIRAN.-To get adena is not a problem we can get lots of d grade drop have nice chance to drop in some places . At the moment im 34 lvl on artisam i farming with pole on aoe after 20 lvl, i play with 5 friends and i have to say there will be lot of fun :D, till now everythink look like old good Lineage 2 and now i Would to invite every Person who searching for server with u can spend some hours for farming and after some months i think max 3 because its Life for 85% of servers all rest is RUSS and all know what happen and how its look THAT WHY we NEED TO PROMOTE NoAdvantage LONG LIFE SERVER !!! WITHOUT CORRUPTION !! sry for my Eng :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:05 pm 
Vagabond

After playing on this server for few days i`m pretty impressed by it.
I`ll be searching for long time for low rate substack server, where I dont get bored after 1week of play when I have full gear and no players to pvp with. Substack part is created in balanced way. After trying few classes on beta, I can say that server is balanced with no OP class combo.
After you reach 40lvl with main, you can take subclass, no needed special items, that would be hardly to get. Subclass is 80lvl, with missing SP, but during farming you get plenty of SP scrolls, so you can get skills you need for farming.
Advantage of server is no NPC buffer, what gives opportunity also to buff chars.

No P2W server (donation only for visual/cosmetic items that not affect game play and premium account(that is acceptable), but not for weapon/armor/consumable/buff scrolls etc).

Server provides all benefits of classic, so even when is low rate, exp is fun and easy.

Nice server with friendly and active GM, that is always available IG or discord and replies pretty fast.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:26 am 
Knight

[3x] NoAdvantage server substack (1+1) classic 2.0 [easy going with best atmosphere]

Group Video in Giran
https://youtu.be/v4CoX9cjZBw

Verfa lv.51 - All vs 1
https://youtu.be/bVPcIrt-WX4

Event Hidden Criminal - Part 1 - Baurin lv.49
https://youtu.be/dIzefT0wTZU

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:00 am 
Vagabond

tmc wrote:
NoAdvantage--L2Substack--Classic2.0--x3--New long-term project.

Revamped Substack: New dimension of PvP in L2 classic:

• Substack 1+1 (subclass added at 40 lvl for free). All skills are stacking. Same race only.
• Classic 2.0 version.
• Flawless files.
• Full geodata.
• Advanced antibot/antihack.
• RATES: exp x3, drop x6, adena x6, spoil x9, quests x1.
• Enabled loop macros (auto farm).
• Skill's auto learning.
• Auto pick-up (excluding raids).
• Balancing skills system designed for substack.
• Max enchant +8 (success rate 33%).
• Quest items for 1st and 2nd class transfer for adena.
• Bound Tattoos - 1 to your choice (for free).
• Mana potions (mp over time: 10mp per sec, duration 60 sec, delay 5min).
• All the rest is retail-like.
• Fair donations (cosmetic things/runes exp).
• NO pay to win.

Spread the good news, and ask your friends and clan mates to join us (for now on discord, soon on server ;) )

Check out for more details on our discord: https://discord.gg/g3sRYeh

Stay tuned
NoAdvantage Team

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:36 pm 
Vagabond

No-Advantage Classic Substack Server Isekai-club

One day I was looking at L2 servers, I did not want to start on any, I was just bored and browsing.

The name 'No-Advantage substack x3' caught my eye, so I looked a bit harder, the GMs promised no bots, no corruption, no pay to win. So far so good I thought to myself, the concept of the server also appealed to me sub at level 40 and have two almost independent char at different levels with combined skills, and have the ability to change out your sub at any time for free. Being able to have a level 40 char on main and level 80 skills on sub (once you collected all the sp) was a genius idea.

I am an old time Infinity player so I am not new to the idea of substacking, but the way it has been implemented on the Isekai server made so much more sense to me, so I downloaded the required files and started playing.

The server runs on Classic v2.0, I had never played this and looking at the in game map I saw that it was almost like old C4, that brought a smile to my face! X3 rates might seem too low in this day and age where everyone wants high level and best gear in days, but it's not bad. You are provided with xp scrolls in your starter pack which boost your xp gain and daily login bonus of xp enhancing candies. So you can xp quick enough to keep you interested. I must add that this is a 1 + 1 server so you can make a buffer/healer if you want at the same time. Teleporting is free up to level 40 so it is no problem getting your chars together to xp at the same time. At level 6 you can use the newbie buffers in town.

At level 25 you can do the Moon Armour quest to get top D grade armour, it's an easy and quick quest, it would be good if there was similar quest for a weapon.

I found the levelling experience nice and easy and enjoyed just playing solo, remembering old times on Infinity x5, then I started thinking it would be good to join some clan, that also was pretty easy, although the server population is low at the moment the people there are pretty active. I joined up and there was a few people about my level so let the partying begin! Before long we started doing Raid Bosses, now the levels went fast and I had my sub quickly. I choose Tyr/Des as I thought I could help out with RBs, but after a day I realised that my original idea of Try/Wc would of been a better option for my play style. So I went and changed my sub, no problem. Of course I lost the sp that I spent on Destro skills, but that was not a problem. Every 24 hours you can claim a sp scroll worth 1000000 sp, which is not a huge amount, but it is enough to learn a few extra skills a day, the sp scrolls cost 10.000a and are located in your skills area.

There are many customised things on this server, like the sp scrolls. Argonaut skills are learned with coins that come in your starter package, be careful what you learn as these cannot be relearned, so read what they do first, unlike me! There is a quiz every Saturday, on Discord(Isekai-Club), with in game prizes, Olympiad bookmaker, own events with prizes as well. The Own Events are great fun and set out for different levels, they are usually in the form of spawning an epic rb, for instance Baium was spawned and all players who wanted to participate got teleported to Baium's chamber. All players who stayed to the end received a gift. It was a lot of fun and keeps you interested. There are many others as well. Check out the web site Isekai-club.com

Now I am not saying the server is without it's faults, there are issues with the 3rd class quest, however you can get this with attendance coins, which are part of your daily login awards. ToI can sometimes have terrible lag, and there are small things here and there. But to be honest I have found the small issues do not detract from the overall playing experience. The GM listens to what the problem is and will do their best to address it, what is a problem is the small population. This is to be expected in a new server of course and people come and go. We as a clan do try to help new players as much as we can.

The GM when online, I have found to be pleasant, helpful and tries hard to fix issues and concerns of the players. He does not play on the server and is not part of a clan, unlike other GM's I could mention ;) You can donate to the server and receive various rewards, such as agathions, costumes and disposables such as my teleport scrolls. No pay 2 win. The only advantage would be a premium account which affords you extra xp and sp. Overall I enjoy playing this server, my clan are good people and help all in and out of clan, 'no-one gets left behind.' Come and give it a shot, remember what L2 used to be like and lets build a great server and a community of wonderful people.

Chiana tyr/wc

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:01 am 
Knight

"To help the new clan" Contest
We know how hard it is to bring new people to the server, so we decided to help the clans by organizing a small Contest.

Terms and conditions:
• Bring friends and create a clan of at least 30 people.
•  Clan will receive our support in the form of a reward.
• If the clan exceeds 30 active players (does not apply to dualboxes), leader and clan members receive support from us.

Starter pack for new clans:
• Level 3 clan & crp for skills.
• Premium account of 1 month for every clan member.
• 50kk for the development of the clan.
• Clan Hall of your choice.

Thank you for supporting us in every possible way.

Isekai Team
Isekai-club.com

Last edited by tmc on Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:13 am 
Knight

After almost 2 months of live server:
▪︎the highest level of main class is 79 (1 player)
▪︎the highest equipment is B grade
▪︎the highest enchant of C grade weapon is 8 (prop. 3 people)
▪︎the highest enchant of B grade weapon is 5
▪︎nobody has any Epic jewelery
▪︎on-line is diversified and depending on the time of day (mostly casuals are playing here), the biggest amount of players is at weekend (on Sunday)
▪︎there are 4 medium clans:
- VipAsses (International)
- Alternative (Polish)
- Thelasthope (International)
- Todopoderoso (South America)
- and a few small ones

As you see there is no rush. People help each other, there is a friendly atmosphere.

It's very easy to level up your character for killing Raid bosses.

Enjoy your stay and have fun
Isekai-club.com

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next