Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2 OFF] Lineage2.cz [GRACIA EPILOGUE] 11.9.2020 19:00GM
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:43 pm 
Marquis

GoDs3nD wrote:

having buff scrolls and cocktails from server start is pretty imba
also buying sub/noble/3rd prof with donations - skipping this part seems alot like p2w :)

the project seems good but it is fully p2w :) the best part is for casual players it doesnt matter cuz they are not interested in winning :)

cocktails/scrolls are okayish. this is not Interlude... 1-40 lvl is less then 2h playing aswell
sub/noble/and 55 lvl pets are the most p2w items from donate, but its not 1 click and quests ready,u still need top B wep,mats,crystals and so on.

Premium acc is only 30% exp and nothing else. No drop runes/xp runes or more bs.

Id say donations are actually ok . I expected to be worse

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:20 pm 
Vagabond

Server looks promising! Hope all will run smooth this time for everyone. :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:50 pm 
Forum Troll

bemyfrag wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:

having buff scrolls and cocktails from server start is pretty imba
also buying sub/noble/3rd prof with donations - skipping this part seems alot like p2w :)

the project seems good but it is fully p2w :) the best part is for casual players it doesnt matter cuz they are not interested in winning :)

cocktails/scrolls are okayish. this is not Interlude... 1-40 lvl is less then 2h playing aswell
sub/noble/and 55 lvl pets are the most p2w items from donate, but its not 1 click and quests ready,u still need top B wep,mats,crystals and so on.

Premium acc is only 30% exp and nothing else. No drop runes/xp runes or more bs.

Id say donations are actually ok . I expected to be worse

dont get me wrong i will spend some hours here as a trash nonfactor but i dont find the donations OK as on these rates you need only 1 cp of destros to put about 10-20 euro each to get to 3rd prof on 2nd/3rd day

13x exp via vip + top buffs + 1 cp of destros + vitality = enjoy raiding to endgame in 2 days:D
rbs btw give a ton of exp on the setup i tested a few weeks ago!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:43 pm 
Vassal

planing to spend sometime in this server so if anyone wants to do something, tell me.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:12 pm 
Duke

zero471 wrote:
planing to spend sometime in this server so if anyone wants to do something, tell me.

Imma play a semi-solo bish (i.e. I'll play with my bro when he's online but other than that I'll be playing alone), so I could use some farming pals... Haven't decided on nickname yet tho :mrgreen:

OnlineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:28 pm 
Marquis

GoDs3nD wrote:
dont get me wrong i will spend some hours here as a trash nonfactor but i dont find the donations OK as on these rates you need only 1 cp of destros to put about 10-20 euro each to get to 3rd prof on 2nd/3rd day

13x exp via vip + top buffs + 1 cp of destros + vitality = enjoy raiding to endgame in 2 days:D
rbs btw give a ton of exp on the setup i tested a few weeks ago!

U cannot donate vitality btw. also destro CP is complete garbage it wont take down any RB . Every other party setup will fuck them because they are worthless on PVP(they are not the best option for RBs either) Destros are not even close to good for aoe exp midgame and frenzy is also garbage. This is far far away from interlude. You overrate potions too much aswell. We are lvl 70 already and 7/9 party memebers didnt even donate. We all got premiums with adenski only and i dont remember anyone used single cocktail buff pot. . Donating for sure helps , u can also get adena with it but i would call it fully p2w. Ive seen much worse.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:12 am 
Vassal

Check out server statistics! (it's just first wave, there will be more info here in time)

https://www.lineage2.cz/vault/statistics/

Real time marketplace - find the goods that you need!

https://www.lineage2.cz/vault/marketplace/

And here is our library - accurate drop/spoil/mob locations wiki of our server!

https://www.lineage2.cz/vault/library/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:54 pm 
Duke

The library is cool and all but what's up with the disables vote coin flushing? :?

I like the server, I definitely think it's one of the best ones out there right now, but disabling the vote coins for server start seems like you're trying to boost the donate coins sales for small time payers who just want to get geared up early on :|

OnlineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:26 pm 
Forum Troll

Herlitz wrote:
The library is cool and all but what's up with the disables vote coin flushing? :?

I like the server, I definitely think it's one of the best ones out there right now, but disabling the vote coins for server start seems like you're trying to boost the donate coins sales for small time payers who just want to get geared up early on :|

whats ur nickname yo

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:42 pm 
Duke

GoDs3nD wrote:
Herlitz wrote:

whats ur nickname yo

"heal2 (I know, peculiarly original nickname, especially for a bishop)

I'm not overly active though, I'm still level 38 or so. Thinking I'll get some farm done next week, would like to hook up with someone ingame to get me over to 74 so I can dwell in pagans temple until I get grey hair

OnlineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:01 pm 
Duke

What about you tho? (or anyone who plays there rn)

I play sporadically and mostly during AM hours so you have very little chance of catching me, I suppose it would be easier to leave your nick(s) here for me to catch you :wink:

OnlineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:27 pm 
Vassal

Does anyone have more info on the platform used and the quality of the files? Because I did a quick train in catta with a pole and mobs were not behaving like PTS - they were bunched up into each other and were not re-grouping to surround me so I was able to easily hit the whole group even if I was not in a corner.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:08 am 
Vassal

On Friday, the 11th of September 2020, we launched our second Gracia Epilogue project: Grand Elmore 2020 and we are getting past its first week of life.

The start of the server was uniquely successful, despite the fact that we have been under constant fire from DDoS attackers since the start, who certainly will not give up so easily. We are still running without interruption and we are doing everything we can to continue to do so! A few photos from the first minutes of the server's life.

The current server maximum is 1887 players online, and since the start of the server, 2895 HWIDs (unique accesses) have passed through the server. Around 2000 HWIDs pass through the server every day and over 10,000 game characters were created during the first week of running!!!

More informations you can see in this article: https://www.lineage2.cz/news/82-the-first-week-of-grand-elmore-2020

Video from anakim PVP: https://www.youtube.com/v/JfarVVGxcSE&ab_channel=Lineage2cz

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:45 pm 
Duke

Pan4o16 wrote:
Does anyone have more info on the platform used and the quality of the files? Because I did a quick train in catta with a pole and mobs were not behaving like PTS - they were bunched up into each other and were not re-grouping to surround me so I was able to easily hit the whole group even if I was not in a corner.

Well I'm obviously no expert on this matter, but I was in cata with my bro and didn't notice anything unusual... However the 'training' was curiously effective considering the fact he was playing SK :idea:

What I did find kind of sketchy was how mobs are respawning, i.e. how sometimes 2 mobs spawn at exactly the same time despite being killed with several seconds delay and sometimes immediately becoming aggresive. What I also found a bit obtrusive was that casting disruption is surprisingly frequent even with Concentration buff, but maybe that's just GE thing... Maybe @GoDs3nD would know better, he seems to be more educated on the OFF vs Java differences

OnlineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:29 pm 
Forum Troll

esto jaba :o

OfflineProfile