Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2AfterLife 3x Open 23/05/2020
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:56 pm 
Vassal

Thanks for you feedback, but prices will stay the same, players also can do the quests to change class.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:09 pm 
Marquis

CloudAfterlife wrote:
Thanks for you feedback, but prices will stay the same, players also can do the quests to change class.

" I repeat that it was not the intention of Staff to add such an option and that we are not thinking about money"

Then add adena option and dont contradict your words mate. Dont get me wrong, server is really nice but u lost TONS of ppl by not doing this from start.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:01 am 
Vassal

Well , my intention was to never add second job class change on donate shop, but i understand that after 2 months we had a limit of "old school players", and the new players dont want to make quests, so to bring new players i made this decision, only to bring more players for server. About sell it for adena, alot of players have much adena, and alot of rmt will appear if i add class change for adena, thats why i cant add class change for adena.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:47 am 
Vagabond

bemyfrag wrote:
CloudAfterlife wrote:

" I repeat that it was not the intention of Staff to add such an option and that we are not thinking about money"

Then add adena option and dont contradict your words mate. Dont get me wrong, server is really nice but u lost TONS of ppl by not doing this from start.

Apparently they had this vision of a 100% retail server for the first 2.5 months, with not even vote reward to make sure they don't affect gameplay in any way, and said their decisions were final, but I guess they gave up on that. Those that trusted and supported them from the start can "leave if they don't like it".

I wonder when they start selling 3rd class, subclass, noblesse, CRP, +++ items and whatnot to "bring new players in". If they go back on their words once without even asking their community, they will do it again.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:28 am 
Vassal

Well, as stated earlier, the reason for adding the second job class on the npc was to attract new players, since some have no interest in doing the quest and feel behind schedule with the old players, the same old players have sometimes requested the sale, but we chose not to do it. We made the decision now, because the average level of players at the moment is 65+, not affecting them much. I thank you for your comment and I come to tell you that no, I will not add such services on the server, as they would rather affect the game, and I take the opportunity to challenge you to make a server on which you leave ALL the players satisfied with the decisions made, that even with all the daily charges you make a server like L2AfterLife and that is as durable as ours, because you probably don't even play on my server, you are just a hater who only knows how to talk the blunders of projects and not even be able to create one. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to answer you.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:57 pm 
Baron

you`re wrong, this must be your first project. All the servers got cheaper 2nd class quest and adena options. This is the first time when I hear that someone don't add for adena option because of RMT. RMTers will RMT no matter what, people just want to skip that 2nd class quest that means they won't invest much money in it, they will want to be cheap or with adena, usually people donate for it at the beggining of the server and after they spend their adena from farm they will never donate for boxes like AQ,core,zaken, chars or summoners. So you see ... if you do not know how such things works then I'm sorry for your server especially because you have good files, pity...
P.S. you still don't have a proxy for americans,latinos how are they suppose to join your server with 1-2s delay ?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:28 pm 
Marquis

CloudAfterlife wrote:
Well , my intention was to never add second job class change on donate shop, but i understand that after 2 months we had a limit of "old school players", and the new players dont want to make quests, so to bring new players i made this decision, only to bring more players for server. About sell it for adena, alot of players have much adena, and alot of rmt will appear if i add class change for adena, thats why i cant add class change for adena.

"A lot of rmt will appear " :D:D:D U can always follow automatik steps by saying " Such items dont exist in our server". He will probably say that server dont have 1b adena in total just like he said 2 S weps and 4 A sets are items that dont exist on your server. I wonder what he gonna say when we post our video of every item/char we RMTed, to who, how much $ we made and how this russian trash celestine got me banned on MXC for no reason. He will probably say we faked the server and its not the real AfterLife because there are not 2 draco bows and 4 A sets in your server :D

Not adding 2nd classes with adena because RMT sounds even more ridiculous compared to the situation above.Hell im gonna sell the castle too just to see how u gonna prevent RMTing. Adding 2nd profs for 15e while chars ~50 lvl cost 15-20e is not how u prevent RMT mate. Dont come up with BS excuses why 2nd profs with Adena is not an option and its gonna cause RMT. Im sorry but you not gonna attract anyone with donate only 2nd prof anyway even if its 5 or 3 euros. At start it seemed like u had more knowledge about the game and its current situation but u never listened to your community ( ppl that actually plays the game from years and knows whats good or bad for the server)

Anyway, its the only server thats NOT 100% made for money ,actually care about its player base, fighting with bots , PTS files , active admins and its actually worth playing. Im not here to flame the server giving bad reviwes , the said above is more of a personal matter, so if somebody is looking for lowrate server to chill play casually or even tryhard - this is the server.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:21 pm 
Vassal

The simple fact that you were banned from Maxcheaters shows that you are just a scammer who tries to steal people, we have access to items and adena on the server, so we know when a scammer is trying to make money, but good luck trying to steal player in another server. Feel free to post any video you have, in fact I encourage you to do so.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:33 pm 
Marquis

CloudAfterlife wrote:
The simple fact that you were banned from Maxcheaters shows that you are just a scammer who tries to steal people, we have access to items and adena on the server, so we know when a scammer is trying to make money, but good luck trying to steal player in another server. Feel free to post any video you have, in fact I encourage you to do so.

You know nothing mate. Atleast dont post fake info here. You are still telling me server dont have 2 draco bows when we sold more then 2 bows already. Not sure if retarted or trolling actually.

Last edited by bemyfrag on Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:42 pm 
Vagabond

bemyfrag wrote:
CloudAfterlife wrote:

You know nothing mate. Atleast dont post fake info here. You are still telling me server dont have 2 draco bows when we sold more then 2 bows already. Not sure if retarted or trolling actually.

go ahead and post it dude, you are gonna have to find another place to run your scam business

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:50 pm 
Vassal

Thanks for keeping my server on top of the topics with your drama, apparently you lost a lot after you were banned, you won't be able to deceive anyone else with your lies.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:57 pm 
Marquis

postmortem wrote:
go ahead and post it dude, you are gonna have to find another place to run your scam business

Nah your server is good for RMT since u banning bots on sight keeping the prices high.
I dont have to scam ppl mate. We got like 50 payments previous month mostly from afterlife. Decided to make new acc so i can make some side $$$ just for me instead of sharing with the ppl im playing but Celestine and you decided to fight back calling me scammer :D Im sorry but you are full of sh1t and u know it.

edit: I wonder why my main MXC acc is not banned when im selling non existent items :D:DD:
im actually on your discord too . Atleast post my real discord next time :D Tnx for the attention lol

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:24 pm 
Vagabond

Quote:
Nah your server is good for RMT since u banning bots on sight keeping the prices high.
I dont have to scam ppl mate. We got like 50 payments previous month mostly from afterlife. Decided to make new acc so i can make some side $$$ just for me instead of sharing with the ppl im playing but Celestine and you decided to fight back calling me scammer :D Im sorry but you are full of sh1t and u know it.

edit: I wonder why my main MXC acc is not banned when im selling non existent items :D:DD:
im actually on your discord too . Atleast post my real discord next time :D Tnx for the attention lol

Unlike you I can back up my words

tell me where is your saggitarius 78 and cardinal 77?

https://imgur.com/a/U4aUG7w
https://imgur.com/a/CTbNPYi

https://www.l2jbrasil.com/topic/103948-class-id-list/

you are just a scammer dude, get a job!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:27 pm 
Marquis

so now u are telling me server have no Cardinal/ Saggi 76+ Do u realize how full of s**t you are?
LOL. Im done :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:31 pm 
Vagabond

bemyfrag wrote:
so now u are telling me server have no Cardinal/ Saggi 76+ Do u realize how full of s**t you are?
LOL. Im done :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yea you are done, exactly hahahahahaha. You are just a dumbass

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next