Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:40 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:25 pm
Posts: 1
asktrol wrote:
Sadly it has come to this, all my messages on the discord are deleted so I guess ill have to bring the discussion to a place where they won't.

For a bit of context, I have been playing on Reborn since March 2020, I do not have any account banned in-game (yet) and I was a pretty active player on the discord/game / helping the staff, most of the people know me as Frozenn.

I have recently brought to light some issues with the server, mainly the fact that a GM has been playing and scammed an entire clan but ofc, all that was deleted, and I was banned from the discord, after which I was insulted and shamed by the staff team to paint me in a bad light to disprove my claims.
Here I leave my reply to those claims, and if need be I will elaborate on the fact that GM Nikita is in fact the player known as Pringo.

So it has come to this, I'm forced to use a third-party program to defend myself from accusations thrown at me because people have gone full censorship mode and delete any comments, which is funny because these same people complain about getting harassed in places where they can't defend themselves, yet are proud to do the same to other.

So let us start by looking at why I was banned, which is a funny case because I didn't break any rule when I made my post, I specifically avoided using any private messages or anything like that to avoid getting banned yet it didn't matter, I was banned alongside all my accounts.

The reason given for my ban was "harassing a staff member" which is a funny thing because it's something I didn't do since the staff team proudly claimed that Nikita wasn't Pringo, so how did I harass Nikita if all I did was say that Pringo scammed Insane alliance? I guess that one is easy to put together.
After came the claims of "Staff members are allowed to keep their privacy" response which, again, if Nikita isn't Pringo, he still kept his privacy? Apparently, people aren't allowed to speculate if GMs play the server, which is completely crazy to me, people aren't even allowed to discuss things now? Not even China has this much censorship.

Going back to the most recent post you accuse me of "Trying to set up doubt in this community" which is pretty funny when all I did was post a public PMFun thread on a private discord server (not even those are safe it seems). Altho this doesn't surprise me since you have no spun that narrative and say that I made that same PMFun post which is just hilarious to me when we have talked privately about this and we both know who made the post!

After this, you claim that I "have been banned several times before for similar things in the past" which is also extremely funny when you know 95% of my bans were always unjustified, especially because it was you that always unbanned me, but again gotta spin that narrative.

You proudly claim that "punishment has been delivered" and that you will "get rid of certain persons (again)we won't doubt it for a minute", which proves that you truly are biased towards certain topics.

And now the end of the post, the biggest gold mine to take away out of this entire situation is you showing your true colors, proudly claiming "Talking about this topic / commenting... will be punished with a permanent ban. No matter if it privately or publicly, in-game or in discord". This has to be the most absurd and out of touch comment I have ever seen in this discord, you are proud to say you will ban anyone that even thinks about this topic, even if they do it in places not even related to you guys, claiming that you will even ban people for private messages (just like you did when people were talking about etina, ironic). You people are so out of touch that you are acting like dictators, and the only thing I have to tell you guys is that dictatorships end at the hands of the people.


Again, I'm sorry I had to make a post on a random website, but if I post on the discord I'm silenced, because that's the way people deal with problems, by silencing the players.

Best regards, Frozenn


You quit playing the server, and now you keep spreading conspiratory information. I don't know if these info are true, but coming from you, I'm inclined not to believe.

Just like you did with Alienated alliance. You quit playing, and seems like you wanted it to die altogether, never did anything to help it rebuild.

Image


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:55 am 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2262
zero471 wrote:
wow are we back in 2007? so much drama


Yeah lol exactly what I was thinking :D

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:22 pm 
Vagabond
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:46 pm
Posts: 7
zero471 wrote:
wow are we back in 2007? so much drama


haha haven't played in months, but this drama is just too good :D

Getting this much drama over bans is just a sign that they are doing a really good job with the server, and banning the right people for sure. Hitting where it hurts :)

Also it’s funny how people talk like this server is run by some kind of professional company, and not just some random bleps on the internet doing it as a hobby. Thanks for the drama keep it up bois! :)

⇻ theNILV ⇺


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:51 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:55 am
Posts: 4
nilvio wrote:
Getting this much drama over bans is just a sign that they are doing a really good job with the server, and banning the right people for sure. Hitting where it hurts :)


Bullshit. This drama confirms that GMs are doing something wrong. I do not think that a guilty person would waste time to justify himself on a third-party resource because this person would know that there is proof of his guilt. Just imagine the situation you are playing l2 at such server, you follow all the rules and then you are suddenly banned, GMs denied all your appeals and you can't even ask any question in their discord because you are banned there too. All you can do in this situation is to tell everyone about your case somewhere else and leave a bad review. Other people may will not believe it but when there are enough such reviews, the community will switch to a more worthy project where GMs are not such scam like here.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:21 pm 
Vagabond
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:00 pm
Posts: 1
L2Reborn is a RMT business for only their staff and PUFA.
Who ever try to steal customers from them will get banned from the server.
That's the truth story, they dont work for a server free of RMT, they work to be the only ones who can take care of that business.
Why staff and PUFA? Because when PUFA gets to any server you are not able to erradicate it from it, so better to keep it as a partner.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:14 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:12 pm
Posts: 2
The way I see it all rmt trash players got banned. No offense guys kekw. they are all guilty and now trying to fail server cos they cannot do business anymore in reborn, but people are not stupid and that's why server keeps alive and wont be dead


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:53 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12508
CosmeFulanito wrote:
L2Reborn is a RMT business for only their staff and PUFA.
Who ever try to steal customers from them will get banned from the server.
That's the truth story, they dont work for a server free of RMT, they work to be the only ones who can take care of that business.
Why staff and PUFA? Because when PUFA gets to any server you are not able to erradicate it from it, so better to keep it as a partner.


the only person who gets it..

//create_adena 9999999999999 or whatever was the lame l2joke command and then sell it to morons who are 30+ years old and spend 50 eur minimum every month on this dead ass stupid game and these lame servers with shitton of bugs. get about 1000 of these insecure bastards and voila :D 50x1000=50k
any one of you dongsuckers would do it so dont you dare to play saints

what/who is PUFA?

_________________
Join in yo! Donation currency starter bonus when registed via the link below :) Itadakimaaas
https://www.rpg-club.com/go/4t1


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:58 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:06 pm
Posts: 4853
Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
GoDs3nD wrote:
what/who is PUFA?

A RMT store basically, I think it's specifically for L2.

_________________
http://x-icarus.deviantart.com


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:47 am 
Vassal

Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:02 pm
Posts: 33
Icarus wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
what/who is PUFA?

A RMT store basically, I think it's specifically for L2.



Googled it and got to their website.
They sell everything L2 on off servers and a few free shards.

I remember prelude on Devianne and a Chinese clan called Dragon.
Their CL was called FinalBoss and he was the leader of this RMT clan.

They tried to get Giran castle at some point and the whole server turned up to stop them.
Soon after that I went red and started killing off farmers.

Years later I watched a documentary on gold farmers in China and even though it's a pretty sad thing I did get a little more understanding.
Still hate them though. lol


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:05 pm 
Vassal

Joined: Wed May 13, 2020 1:52 pm
Posts: 27
I just googled PUFA and wow this server is rotten to the core, avoid this server.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:49 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:45 pm
Posts: 1
zero471 wrote:
I just googled PUFA and wow this server is rotten to the core, avoid this server.


Tbh the only rotten thing is your brain you troll.
If you think you can buy items or adena go on and get banned so easy.
And this bullshit that the stuff is cooperate with Pufa...Jesus how stupid can one be.
All this haters are just some retards who got banned and now try to make the server bad.
Cant stop laugh to read such bullshit.

And for Pufa he selling Adena everywhere cause Rmt is a common thing in L2 but who the fuck cares. I remember retail times back on Teon we rmt like hell. Now you wanna be mimimi knight just fuck of.

Atleast L2Reborn has a nice staff that ban people so just try it and waste money.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:15 pm 
Vassal

Joined: Wed May 13, 2020 1:52 pm
Posts: 27
Testdummy wrote:
zero471 wrote:
I just googled PUFA and wow this server is rotten to the core, avoid this server.


Tbh the only rotten thing is your brain you troll.
If you think you can buy items or adena go on and get banned so easy.
And this bullshit that the stuff is cooperate with Pufa...Jesus how stupid can one be.
All this haters are just some retards who got banned and now try to make the server bad.
Cant stop laugh to read such bullshit.

And for Pufa he selling Adena everywhere cause Rmt is a common thing in L2 but who the fuck cares. I remember retail times back on Teon we rmt like hell. Now you wanna be mimimi knight just fuck of.

Atleast L2Reborn has a nice staff that ban people so just try it and waste money.


Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:45 pm
Posts: 1

Nothing else to say


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Contact | Cookies policy