Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:44 pm 
Heir

spoilez wrote:
GOOD EVENING TECHEXPERTS :DDDD, ARE U SURE U ARE POSTING IN THE RIGHT TOPIC? :DD

Server is so dead that admins need to create fake accounts posting nosense bullshit just to let the thread go on top...
Like when you post all the bugs related to that US custom crap l2joke project that just opened :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:51 pm 
Count

:))))))))))), GOOD EVENING OBJECTIVGUY, U ARE A FUNNY L2 CREATURE MAN :)))))

I'M DAN NICE TO MEET U, IF THEY WANA KEEP POST ON TOP ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS TO ASK ME :))))), I LIKE KEEPING TOP ICS ON TOP OF DICS IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN :)))

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:01 pm 
Heir

Nikitaaaaaa how are businesses going?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:20 pm 
Count

HMMMMM, MAN I DONT KNOW IF THEY ARE DOING RMT OR NOT, BUT FOR ME IT WAS A GREAT SERVER, HAD A LOT OF FUN HERE, UNFORTUNATELLY I DID NOT MAKE ANY FRIENDS, ALTHOUGH I PLAYED 1 YEAR. IT IS NOT A SURPRISE I NEVER MAKE FRIENDS :)))), NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY :D, fuck....

WELL, IT IS NICE TO REFRESH GOOD MEMORIES, I STILL CAN NOT HELP MY SELF SAYING THE SAME S...T, I SO WANT TO GO 1 LAST TIME IN-GAME AND SHOUT:

MAY THE LIGHT OF LIGHTS ILLUMINATE OUR PATH INTO A LIFE FULL OF JOY :DD

DO NOT BE DECIEVED BY ITEMS AND ADENA, TRUTH AND BEAUTY LIES IN OTHERS :D

DAMN...., I HAD SUCH A GOOD TIME HERE :))))), YET THE ONLY NAMES I REMEMBER ARE THE NAMES OF THE GMS, I CANT REMEMBER A SINGLE NAME OF A NON-GM PLAYER :))))))

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:44 pm 
Count

PEEOPLE CAN FLY

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:11 pm 
Elder

Dont bump this garbage server thread pls

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:03 am 
Vagabond

Hello everyone!

Started playing on this server a couple of days ago. Seemed like the best server there is (at least IL x1 rate).

Any new players here as well? Or maybe friendly vets? :) Would love to find someone to play with, since, as we know first thing on a low rate server is to make money and gear up :D And I believe that it would be faster to do so together with someone, since multibox on this server is not an option.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:40 pm 
Vagabond

Amazing.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:35 pm 
Vagabond

Well server isnt popular on pmfun i guess but big news

https://l2reborn.org/chronicle-upgrade/

14th January new x30 reborn server

4th february new x3 server that will merge with x1 in august

then server will start progressing through chronicles

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:10 pm 
Vagabond

Nikita — 17.01.2022
UPDATES IN REBORN ORIGINS [X1]
Mob stacking when doing aoe. As you may know one of the most important bugs in L2J is that monsters get stuck one inside others and stop in front of you when doing aoe with a polearn, making the polearn exp and adena farm very easy and also being able to do it in some areas that you are not supposed too, all of you had to deal with this poor game experience for too long, the bug was not easy to fix, but we finally are able to deploy it. In some areas it is possible that may be some issues we appreciate if you can report it and allow us to fix it.
Seems not right to change it after more than 2 years of server life? GMs saying that server economy is bad, inflated prices etc, but they made it harder for newcomers with this update, as prices got more fucked up after update, and much harder to farm, while topclans/endgame players are happy. Right now it is harder to aoe than on l2off, mobs getting behind you, you only hit half of mobs, also bad geodata doesnt help. I love this server but this update should be rollebacked.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:34 pm 
Viscount

just wanted to make sure everyone gets it. x3 will be 1.5x rates without vote. Also there will be 1st and 2nd class for donate, and saddest thing in august they merge x1 and x3 and during autumn/fall they change it to kamael chronicle.... one of most bugged and not tested chronicles in history. for asking questions about this i got banned from their discord. nuff said.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:29 pm 
Marquis

GraciaFinal wrote:
just wanted to make sure everyone gets it. x3 will be 1.5x rates without vote. Also there will be 1st and 2nd class for donate, and saddest thing in august they merge x1 and x3 and during autumn/fall they change it to kamael chronicle.... one of most bugged and not tested chronicles in history. for asking questions about this i got banned from their discord. nuff said.

kamael is kinda like interlude tho .

only significant change is 150 Attribute ( which is huge tho ) . Also archers are "nerfed" because chant of protection added to the game. Which is good for the game tbh :D

also hellbound zone + kamaels which are not op on Kamael version

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:59 am 
Vagabond

spoilez wrote:
YOU SPANISH COCKROACHES :)))))

awesome insult
but u do write too much and im not willing to read such a long text

regarding this server.
If they remove all Hispanic, Portuguese people from the staff, it will be good.
Hispanics are corrupt, childish, decadent, immoral, they will ban players they dislike or people who are against their friends in game. They are the shiit of the planet.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:38 pm 
Duke

bemyfrag wrote:
GraciaFinal wrote:

kamael is kinda like interlude tho .

only significant change is 150 Attribute ( which is huge tho ) . Also archers are "nerfed" because chant of protection added to the game. Which is good for the game tbh :D

also hellbound zone + kamaels which are not op on Kamael version

I'd argue Hellbound is what the Kamael chronicle should've been. Aside from the DB, kamaels are weak as fuck pre-hellbound while late Gracia took them too far. Even DB is pretty underwhelming.

Though I admittedly haven't played Hellbound much it felt like the most balanced chronicle in terms of pvp to me, with C5 being the second.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:34 pm 
Vagabond

Icarus wrote:
I'd argue Hellbound is what the Kamael chronicle should've been. Aside from the DB, kamaels are weak as fuck pre-hellbound while late Gracia took them too far. Even DB is pretty underwhelming.

Though I admittedly haven't played Hellbound.

YOU do talk about something you haven't played, it looks like your genetic information has some deep, deep flaw. :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next