Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:07 pm 
Duke

So much drama on such a family friendly forum

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:01 pm 
Vassal

People are playing reborn because there is no more x1 rates servers with no boxes but everyone knows that scripting is awful and GMs are all assholes, luckly with 4game EU classic closing this month many low rates will come and people will leave that garbage server

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:28 pm 
Vassal

Hi guys,

Can you please take this seriously?

The post is going down the page and you are not keeping people up to date.

Today we tried to do a server upgrade because current one cannot cope with so many players online, they keep growing every day, many of them coming through pmfun, actually.

Anyway, since you are not doing your job I will:

After two hours of downtime we had to abort it and reschedule it! Omg **** server! *** GMs!

Have a nice day!
Best regards

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:09 pm 
Vassal

l2reborninterlude wrote:
Hi guys,

Can you please take this seriously?

The post is going down the page and you are not keeping people up to date.

Today we tried to do a server upgrade because current one cannot cope with so many players online, they keep growing every day, many of them coming through pmfun, actually.

Anyway, since you are not doing your job I will:

After two hours of downtime we had to abort it and reschedule it! Omg **** server! *** GMs!

Have a nice day!
Best regards

Its called quarentine.

Last edited by HuMa69 on Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:55 pm 
Vassal

Quote:
When you are pk and someone attacking you -> cant use skills like STUN even with CTRL or /useskillforce macro. Also you need CTRL + CLICK to perform each single autoattack - even when fighting flagged vs flagged. While mage just need forceskill macro that works everytime. Talking about melee broken again.

@fragartist I'm missing your hate posts, I hope you are alright and didn't went to hate other servers like Huma69, so disappointing...

Anyway, had a look at above quoted report and couldn't reproduce it, would you mind to elaborate it a bit more please?

Thanks!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:07 pm 
Vassal

No mercy with corrupted GMs

Last edited by HuMa69 on Sat May 02, 2020 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:38 pm 
Vassal

HuMa69 thank you.

Everyone has the chance to start from scratch again, we don't pursue anyone.

Welcome back!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 2:09 am 
Vagabond

You can always start from scratch, it's only x1.

But while you grind hard and enjoy the game in a proper way, spanish GMs teleport Latino clans to beta test epic raids 6 months after official server start.
They also feed epic's exact spawn times only to those same Latino clans which teleport fully buffed&frenzy on just 1 minute before actual raid spawning...

BETA TESTING EPICS 6 MONTHS AFTER SERVER START DATE!!! :lol:

But wait, there's even more to it... One GM is actively playing the game without telling anyone then denies any accusations.
They will ban anyone from their discord&in-game if they think you know or say too much. Most big clans are already leaving server because they can't fight against admin corruption.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU AVOID THIS INFESTED WHOLE OF A SERVER!

I'm not even going to get into details on how bug riddled this server actually is, uses l2java at its most basic state with minor to none QoL improvements. The only way to properly play here is exploit fest, because they don't know how to fix anything or read logs.

But with all these, since quarantine brought them loads of newbies that bumped server population to 1k, 2nd class quest donation prices doubled. I'm starting to think that even their DDOS attacks were self inflicted in order to scare the community into donating for "new host".

Don't believe a word owners are telling you after this post. They're left with a half empty server and would say anything to make you waste your time trying their corrupted server.

Vote with your
Time & Wallets! 8)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 3:20 pm 
Vagabond

Unfortunately, most of this information is true.. I enjoyed this server very much, even though it had lots of buggs, admins really seemed to care..but than they started basical self sabotaging server with their own actions.. stupid windows for epics.. baium 7 days +-48h ..How can you put such big window on him? You just totally killed mass pvp competition.. funny thing was, that ppl were still camping it and in the end..Phoenix appeared full buffed and everything, few min before baium spawned :D ..strange random window.. Banning people for asking how it is possible that this kind of thing happens, even the clan leader of Destin - one of the 3 sides biggest clans on server. Oly was active all the time..and when Dark Side (also one of the biggest clans on serv) started to earn points and there were supposed to be heroes..they canceled it, saying , it was turned on by mistake.. No surprise DS was angry about this and i think they also quit (top 1 clan on serv) .. 6 months runing server..no castle siege at all..actually its scheduled and should start in one month and 10 days or similar..i do not believe there will be people playing here until than and if so, it will really be just a bunch of randoms.. Last Baium turned the server into clown fiesta.. people do not believe in staff and GMs and are demotivated to play here. Started as very nice project, but staff messed it up for themselves.. most of the epics are bugged, people who have many questions about shady stuff get banned.. GG

aRandomGuy wrote:
You can always start from scratch, it's only x1.

But while you grind hard and enjoy the game in a proper way, spanish GMs teleport Latino clans to beta test epic raids 6 months after official server start.
They also feed epic's exact spawn times only to those same Latino clans which teleport fully buffed&frenzy on just 1 minute before actual raid spawning...

BETA TESTING EPICS 6 MONTHS AFTER SERVER START DATE!!! :lol:

But wait, there's even more to it... One GM is actively playing the game without telling anyone then denies any accusations.
They will ban anyone from their discord&in-game if they think you know or say too much. Most big clans are already leaving server because they can't fight against admin corruption.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU AVOID THIS INFESTED WHOLE OF A SERVER!

I'm not even going to get into details on how bug riddled this server actually is, uses l2java at its most basic state with minor to none QoL improvements. The only way to properly play here is exploit fest, because they don't know how to fix anything or read logs.

But with all these, since quarantine brought them loads of newbies that bumped server population to 1k, 2nd class quest donation prices doubled. I'm starting to think that even their DDOS attacks were self inflicted in order to scare the community into donating for "new host".

Don't believe a word owners are telling you after this post. They're left with a half empty server and would say anything to make you waste your time trying their corrupted server.

Vote with your
Time & Wallets! 8)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 8:33 pm 
Vassal

I just come back with a new char to play with my friends, now they leave so nothing holds me on this server, sadly the GMs keep giving benefficts to spanish/latin alliance, spawning baium when 4 full partys are waiting, they banning everyone on discord who ask whats happening, they banned my clan and alliance leader (one of the biggest on the server) and they keep banning people every day,

People is playing this server because is x1 with nobox and there is nothing close to it but server management is awful and the l2java files are utter shit, l2 classic EU has closed and many new low rate servers will come, dont botter banning me again if you readint this, i quit this server for ever, theres literally no endgame on this server, olys not working, sieges not working, epic bosses are bugged, is literally a grinding server..... every endgame aspect of lineage 2 is bugged, classes with aoe leveling to fast because respawn rate is not retail, you kill mob and he spawn in like 15 seconds.... GMs are clueless and seems like the only thing that works on this server is the ban button, 6 months since launch and the same bugs of page 1 of forum bugs, you kill a pk you get flagged, you get killed by a summon you get death penalty, you have to bring 100 soes in your bag because you get stuck on the geodata every 10 steps, server is l2 java stock files from 2007

PD: they are desperate for new players because they know the server is dying, they gave me 2nd class and unlimited VIP free for back to the server with a new character.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 3:01 pm 
Vassal

Glad to see you back @HuMa69, missing you! Server dieing? Perhaps you should check the stats, login and see it by yourself if you don't believe them (with a new account of course). Third time lucky?

Welcome to the newcomers, likely contributors of our #banned counter as well.

Best regards

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 5:51 pm 
Vagabond

Stop hiding behind the "they are just banned people" excuse. Well of course many of us in here were banned, because you keep bashing the ban button for each and every reason you can find.

You ban people for asking about matters in discord(then you ban them in-game too), you ban people for saying things you don't agree with on discord, you ban people who accuse you of having no idea how to run a server when you clearly have no goddamn idea (you're as fit to be server owners as any normals on your server, no game knowledge, no dev knowledge, nothing).

Hell, you even BAN PEOPLE after you READ THEIR PRIVATE/CLAN/ALLIANCE CHATS!!! Who the fuck do you think you are? I tell you, the dictators of L2 reborn. You are just some guys with a GM tag in front of your names and unlimited ban power.

How did your investigation on Baium end? With a cover-up, obviously. You couldn't forge any proof of staff not being involved so you just say that everyone is spreading false rumors and hate.

EVERYONE? So half of your server left because they couldn't stand the way you handle problems(impulsively banning everyone who opposes you, essentially killing all the effort they put in the game for months), and you think we're spreading false rumors to damage your so great project?
NO, we're letting people know not to waste 1 minute here just to be banned after a few months or become punching bags for the Latino clans that you help and love so much.

You basically killed all the opposition of these clans on the server so that they can dominate for at least another 3-4 months if this server is ever going to recover from your stupidity(or theirs, showing up to kill raid 1 minute before spawn time with that huge ass "retail" 4 days random timer)
90% of their biggest threat, the russian clan, left after you stop their olympiad 1 day before they were going to get 8 heroes & clan destin(mainly europeans from what I understand) with their clan+ally leader banned forever and with multiple other members banned from the server for any reason you could find or invent. Basically Latino timezone is now going to farm any raids they can find until they get bored of PvE and leave, because as someone said above, there's no real endgame on your server yet.

I talked to a handful of players that weren't yet banned and most of them lost any desire to play on your server or are too scared to play anymore because they might wake up one day to find out they were banned for stupid reasons.

No box or 10 box, it's not worth it. These guys can't stand the truth as it is and always try to sweet talk their community and possible future players. It's just another business hidden behind the "it's our hobby project" mask.

End note: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY HERE. Invest in yourself 8)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 8:32 pm 
Vassal

We always try to do our best, unfortunately that's not enough for some people. We apologize for all the inconveniences caused.

We wish you all the best.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 2:20 am 
Vassal

"our best" is banning everyone who complains about how bad is scripted the server or about your shady corrupted GM things? even if you make a respectful critique? banning alliance and clan leaders? you are such an arrogant GMs, you are clueless about how to manage a server, your scripting skills are the same as a monkey (same bugs from page 1 of forum bugs after 6 months) your server will fall soon or later, you dont deserve to make a single fucking euro and i regret to buy the 2nd change class, i only did it because my dumb friends, i knew from day one your server was shit in the moment i tryed to play a melee char and it got stucked at melee everytime you hit something

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 8:48 pm 
Vassal

Thanks for your respectful critiques, very appreciated.

Please keep us posted.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next