Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:21 pm 
Vassal

i have a friend crying on discord because he died on monster derby arena and he lost XP xDDDDDD and another one crying because he got death penalty when a summoner killed him, your server is hilarious man even without playing im still getting fun with your bugged server :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOUR SERVER IS BAD, YOUR ANTICHEAT IS MALWARE VIRUS, AND YOUR SERVER IS LAGGING EVERY DAY

when quarentine ends you will back to your old 400 players, is what you deserve for making a javastock profitable server, just keep fooling people with hats and 2nd class changes, moneygrab server stock java with clueless developers

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:52 pm 
Baron

So much hate for this server...Keeps me playing :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:39 pm 
Vassal

AHAHAHAH GM EMBERON(LEADER) SPAWNING BAIUM IN GIRAN TO MAKE HIS FRIEND GUILD "DESTYN" COMPLETE THE SUBCLASS QUEST

CLOWN FIESTA SERVER :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:59 pm 
Vagabond

HuMa69 wrote:
AHAHAHAH GM EMBERON(LEADER) SPAWNING BAIUM IN GIRAN TO MAKE HIS FRIEND GUILD "DESTYN" COMPLETE THE SUBCLASS QUEST

Yep, this is a bit pathetic.

"Dev" (leader of Destin) cried on Discord that Baium got "bugged" and that it is not up (it got killed by a another clan, it's not bugged).

Same day Baium appears in MDT so people can stab it for their subclass? And today it appears in Giran? What kind of bullshit is this? So when I go for subclass in 1 week I can pm GM on discord and he will summon it to Aden for me too?

Hard part of doing subclass is hitting the Baium. This is not some high rate where GMs should spawn fucking epic raidbosses to towns for lols.

I play on this server for more than 2 months and these events really took a lot of credibility away I had for the server.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:28 pm 
Vassal

Well dont call it "event" its just a retarded GM doing beneficial things for their friends Clan, another server with shady GMs, maybe people on destin guild paid for the baium? who knows

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:53 am 
Vagabond

Kokotko wrote:
HuMa69 wrote:

Yep, this is a bit pathetic.

"Dev" (leader of Destin) cried on Discord that Baium got "bugged" and that it is not up (it got killed by a another clan, it's not bugged).

Same day Baium appears in MDT so people can stab it for their subclass? And today it appears in Giran? What kind of bullshit is this? So when I go for subclass in 1 week I can pm GM on discord and he will summon it to Aden for me too?

Hard part of doing subclass is hitting the Baium. This is not some high rate where GMs should spawn fucking epic raidbosses to towns for lols.

I play on this server for more than 2 months and these events really took a lot of credibility away I had for the server.

Is it true, any proof? can anybody confirm this ?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:53 am 
Vassal

Fake news :)

GM with appearance of Baium is not Baium npc, and people couldn't get quest item from it as it wasn't real.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:10 am 
Vassal

spanish staff btw, all spanish servers are corrupted by GMs, destin clan are friends of the GMs so they always have little advantages, they claimed baium was bugged when its totally fake and GM spawned baium, now you will see all the clan with subclass walking around hahaha, clown fiesta

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:28 am 
Vassal

I normally ignore this kind of stuff but couldn't let this one go! check this out (private message)!

Mr. "I don't want to play in your shit server", trying to blackmail me to get unbanned so he can continue playing in our "shit server":

PD: That will never happen. You were banned due your lack of respect and education with severe insults to the staff. You did it both in public (discord) and private (in game). Add blackmailing and stalking to the list. You can always create a new account and start from scratch like everyone that gets banned.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:00 pm 
Vassal

everything i said its 100% true, look how good is this GM showing private messages hahaha go play there all your passwords and data bank will be 100% safe Hahahah so sad that kids are managing servers now.... yes i will bash your server on every website i can but all i said its true, your serve lags everyday because you have the cheapest machine of the host, your java files are the worst i ever seen full of bugs, and the GMs give advantages to their friends spawning baium for the sub quest and your anticheat is a malware rootkit virus.

PD: i never wanted back to your garbage server retarded emberon, i wanted the account to give my items to the people of my old clan

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:48 pm 
Vagabond

Oh now i see what is going on with all that hatred toward the server.
You got banned and now you are trying to make the server look bad for your revenge, that is the only reason why people would hate something that is FREE to play. Anywhere one week on this server, i really like it, and the population is growing very fast, been a long time since i had to fight for mobs in Execution Ground.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:42 am 
Vassal

jay wrote:
Oh now i see what is going on with all that hatred toward the server.
You got banned and now you are trying to make the server look bad for your revenge, that is the only reason why people would hate something that is FREE to play. Anywhere one week on this server, i really like it, and the population is growing very fast, been a long time since i had to fight for mobs in Execution Ground.

Well there are 2 kind of guys on lineage 2, the noobs that cant see a bug even if they have it in front of his nose (you, and the 90% of the server) and the oldfags that are playing since c1 and cant play on a server with that insane amount of bugs, is the average player of this poor scripted server with corrupted GMs, people that never played l2 or played it couple times, enjoy it while you can.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:11 pm 
Vagabond

NEW UPDATE GUYS:

All admin did in a month to fix 24pages of bugs was:
-> create shit eastern event
-> plant xmass trees everywhere in middle of APRIL including middle roads of MTD where you can barely move
-> added single line of code to offline shops to display sleep effect which was later reversed because brazilians with 32mb of ram have lags.
-> spawned baium for his friends clan Destin
-> make himself incompetent idiot begging for server files from guy he just banned from discord for posting harmless picture (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... titled.png)
-> make himself incompetent idiot even more by spending whole month obfuscating code, rewriting in different language which was later flagged as trojan too
-> make himself complete ftard by publicly sharing how to read source code of his protection :D thats why he does update to his launcher and asked everyone to redownload from page (launcher is not selfupdating) without saying anything about why.

btw mr HuMa69 - unfortunately your bashing have no validity even if its true after that "unban me and i stop spreading bad reviews for your server" i kindly advise next time use the thing in your head.

Im coming here for my daily dose of comedy ;-D It can became a series show in a while just keep doing your "job" PLEASE:D

Last edited by fragartist on Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:37 pm 
Vagabond

My reviews on other hand cannot be more truer i've got insiders at business there and will continue to share fun stories

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:54 pm 
Vagabond

they took down the rb map, but that's just the "view", not the data source (api)
they left the data source up for next 2 days (map went down on Friday but json api on Monday)
so for next 2 days my CP was the only one on server thatt had all the info for raidbosses :smile:
at first they would remove respawn time, so we couldn't farm rbs on spawn

then they put the website behind cloudflare DDOS protection so it was a bit of fun to bypass that shit

and then they took it down completely
after they took down the exact respawn time, I started to scrape data every 5 minutes and started to estimate respawn windows based on when the rbs respawn, it got quite accurate :slight_smile:
nd this is the point they took down the data source:

CORRECTION HERE my friend - you and GM's friends had access to RB map while it was taken down from public. Now its taken elsewhere safe so they can continue farming rbs like candies without any interference.

This server is basically playground for GM's CP they just need the crowd of sheeps as audience.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next