Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 12:38 pm 
Vassal

Welcome everyone! Glad to see you back HuMa69.

Best regards!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:24 pm 
Vagabond

At first I was charmed by sweet words they've put on l2reborn website. Started to play, and things started to pop up.

At first, server is truly bagged. It was already discussed. GMs play together with latino community, you also know a story how they summoned Baium for hispanic clan. They also got S-Grade, when others used only B.

One of GMs also selling adena on FunPay, then ban people and keep money.

Nobody ban people who use shout to spam trade with CAPS LOCK. Usually, HOLA HOLA latinos. But they ban people permanently for their messages in clan chats (!sic). Large Russian side left.

I'm sorry for people, who will spend their time and money here. Its not a server, this is GM-latino-playground. Administration made 2nd Occupation change 2 times more expenise when people arrived on quarantine. So their words that this is not commercial story are not true. And you will never het information on their forum because they have pre-moderation there.

Don't play here. Not worth it. Zombie-server.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:03 pm 
Vassal

Poigral wrote:
At first I was charmed by sweet words they've put on l2reborn website. Started to play, and things started to pop up.

At first, server is truly bagged. It was already discussed. GMs play together with latino community, you also know a story how they summoned Baium for hispanic clan. They also got S-Grade, when others used only B.

One of GMs also selling adena on FunPay, then ban people and keep money.

Nobody ban people who use shout to spam trade with CAPS LOCK. Usually, HOLA HOLA latinos. But they ban people permanently for their messages in clan chats (!sic). Large Russian side left.

I'm sorry for people, who will spend their time and money here. Its not a server, this is GM-latino-playground. Administration made 2nd Occupation change 2 times more expenise when people arrived on quarantine. So their words that this is not commercial story are not true. And you will never het information on their forum because they have pre-moderation there.

Don't play here. Not worth it. Zombie-server.

Best fiction story I've read in a long time, thank you, this made my day! :D

You only got literally 2 things right:

At first, server is truly bagged.

- Yes and thats why we are migrating to a new server pack.

Administration made 2nd Occupation change 2 times more expenise when people arrived on quarantine.

- Yes, but that was because our population increased by x3, which multiplied by x5 all our costs as we had to do two server upgrades and purchase DDOS protection. Also is called donation for a reason, it's completely voluntary.

The rest is pure fantasy, but thanks for trying :).
Have a good weekend!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:45 pm 
Vagabond

This will be my last post here. :roll:
Just to clear things out:

- I was never banned from the server. I can still log, I can still play, but choose not to, because this is a toxic "playground". Reaching 70+ didn't bring any enjoyment on server as end game is either disabled or bugged beyond unplayable. It does seem that administration "fixes" areas based on who is farming there at that moment.

- Although I trully trust my sources and did the necessary investigations before writing here, take everything with a grain of salt. Anything I previously said can either be true, false or embelished, as I didn't experience any of them first hand, so make up your own mind if you should be joining after reading this whole thread.

- Despite leaving the server like months ago, I'm still receiving proofs in pms. I think this is THE ONLY actual proof that I feel the need to share with everyone: https://imgur.com/COek1q1

If you would still like to play on this shit show of a server, so be it. No one will stop you ( unless you get banned xD ).

I'm unloading items in Giran as I'm writing this, but do not wish to reveal my identity publicly as I was not speaking only for myself, but for a community of people this server and administration let down. One of the things that I've learnt from this server, and the most important of all, is to never join if the website and owner announcements are dubbbed in spanish.

Vă pupă tata!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:57 pm 
Vassal

aRandomGuy wrote:
This will be my last post here. :roll:
Just to clear things out:

- I was never banned from the server. I can still log, I can still play, but choose not to, because this is a toxic "playground". Reaching 70+ didn't bring any enjoyment on server as end game is either disabled or bugged beyond unplayable. It does seem that administration "fixes" areas based on who is farming there at that moment.

- Although I trully trust my sources and did the necessary investigations before writing here, take everything with a grain of salt. Anything I previously said can either be true, false or embelished, as I didn't experience any of them first hand, so make up your own mind if you should be joining after reading this whole thread.

- Despite leaving the server like months ago, I'm still receiving proofs in pms. I think this is THE ONLY actual proof that I feel the need to share with everyone: https://imgur.com/COek1q1

If you would still like to play on this shit show of a server, so be it. No one will stop you ( unless you get banned xD ).

I'm unloading items in Giran as I'm writing this, but do not wish to reveal my identity publicly as I was not speaking only for myself, but for a community of people this server and administration let down. One of the things that I've learnt from this server, and the most important of all, is to never join if the website and owner announcements are dubbbed in spanish.

Vă pupă tata!

wow i feel so bad for people who spend a lot of time playing here.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:29 pm 
Vassal

server 2 weeks off to turn on the sieges HHAAHAH profesional devs lmao

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:55 pm 
Baron

imagine playing java low rates in 2020 :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:13 pm 
Duke

HuMa69 wrote:

Man, you seem to be really dedicated to hate on this server :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:32 pm 
Vagabond

HuMa69 wrote:

Imagine expecting professionalism from private server devs that are doing it for completely free, Good shit!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:06 pm 
Vassal

nilvio wrote:
HuMa69 wrote:

Imagine expecting professionalism from private server devs that are doing it for completely free, Good shit!

Completly free? VIP? first and second class for euros? hats? you must be joking or you are just retarded

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:51 pm 
Vagabond

HuMa69 wrote:

Completly free? VIP? first and second class for euros? hats? you must be joking or you are just retarded

Oh right they were holding gun against my head and forcing me to pay money from all that, sorry mate. Totally forgot about that

It's still a fucking hobbyist project, not some professional company doing services. It's not very hard thing to understand right?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:10 am 
Duke

HuMa69 wrote:
nilvio wrote:
HuMa69 wrote:

Watch the language pls :roll:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:55 pm 
Vagabond

The spawn rate on this server is completely broken - it is almost instantaneous. Like you are nuking the third mob - and the first one is already spawning on its place nearby.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:22 pm 
Vagabond

Pretty bad server.
Absolute Hitler tier moderators everywhere except for the game itself. The in-game announcements and information is always outdated and discord always has a priority as far as information goes.
Admins don't care about bug reports and will shrug off most of them by saying that their "l2off" files are better than any other source of info. Speaking of which, the "l2off" files that they use is the l2j project, which is utter shit.
The websites lists "rules" such as "1 offline trader per IP" but you log into the game and see packs of traders with exactly same names and trader messages just sitting next to one another. Nothing is done about it because the moderator is busy bitching in discord about how stupid the people that he "has to" deal with are.
Another classic excuse for something not working properly is "this is a hobby project, you don't have to play here" and in fact most people choose not to recently.
RMT is said to be tracked down heavily and yet there's an RMT community for the server with fairly streamlined ways of doing things. As I mentioned before, there's practically no in-game moderation. Due to this botting also takes place.

All in all, if you're buying into the "no dualbox" which does sound very sweet, be aware that literally everything else about the server is extremely bad.
As far as I'm concerned the standard response to criticisms in this place particularly (where they have no banning power) is "banned players are crying again" but don't worry I haven't been banned (yet?).

I would not advise people to invest time into this server. The premise sounds very sweet indeed and you just need to wait for a better "no dualbox" type server to arrive, which is inevitable with how this one is going.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:04 am 
Vagabond

Hello ,
I played l2 reborn and i cant ignore this topic , sorry for the possible offenses.

First this server is full of bugs , you can report them face to face coz the GM are very polite and will take note of them but they will not be fixed soon and are important bugs like the formulas of a character

Second there are rollbacks you can lose your full evening progress in 1 minute or if you are lucky you relogged 10mins ago and you can have ur progress saved.
Third , in the early life of serverthe raidboss didnt drop correctly. Doing this unbalanced server forever

This is not a server for someone that likes a real oldschool lineage 2 with l2off but you can find a very friendly community here and have fun with new friends.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next