Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 10:31 pm 
Vassal

Cant wait to see your sieges bugged in 40 days (first real siege in 7 months OMEGALUL)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 11:44 am 
Forum Troll

i needed only 1 hr time on reborn to know its not okay
and yes i still follow their discord channel

join l2mordor instead

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 7:41 am 
Vagabond

What the heck is going on in this thread? It's been like weeks and some folks are still crying about their own stupidity.
Face the facts there are literally 1200+ players on the server who literally do not care in the slightest about this old drama. This server is a private project and I think that the GMs made it clear when they said their house,their rules from day one it's been the same. You should have known that you'll get banned if you insult and accuse GMs of corruption without serious proof. This happened before and they all got banned and that's how it should be.

Also regarding Castle Sieges and Olympiad they will be made available when they are ready like wth is the big deal. Even if they want to stagger the release of this content because of the nature of the server (1x no boxes) that's their choice.

Be a decent human being and play fair and you will not get banned. How hard is that?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 2:20 pm 
Vassal

^ 4 posts, probably a GM trying to clean the server or just a fanboy

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 3:31 pm 
Vagabond

HuMa69 wrote:

Sais 2/3 of 36 posts flaming. Bravo for your smart profile.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 4:34 pm 
Vassal

rioss wrote:
HuMa69 wrote:

Sais 2/3 of 36 posts flaming. Bravo for your smart profile.

i flame to alert people to avoid this kind of cancer servers, you should give me thanks...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 3:21 pm 
Vagabond

GoDs3nD wrote:

join l2mordor instead

Enlighten everyone with your findings please.
You are very old member here on forum and maybe someone will listen to you and trust you & what you will say.

It is hard when being banned from a crap server is used as an excuse to discredit your voice and warnings.

emprisedll wrote:
What the heck is going on in this thread? It's been like weeks and some folks are still crying about their own stupidity.
Face the facts there are literally 1200+ players on the server who literally do not care in the slightest about this old drama. This server is a private project and I think that the GMs made it clear when they said their house,their rules from day one it's been the same. You should have known that you'll get banned if you insult and accuse GMs of corruption without serious proof. This happened before and they all got banned and that's how it should be.

Also regarding Castle Sieges and Olympiad they will be made available when they are ready like wth is the big deal. Even if they want to stagger the release of this content because of the nature of the server (1x no boxes) that's their choice.

Be a decent human being and play fair and you will not get banned. How hard is that?

Nobody gives a fuck about dramas my man. Everything in this thread is referring to the actual and up to date affairs of the server. I am only aRandomGuy sharing well documented info gathered from actual and ex players of this server.

So what if it has 1.2k players? I am not here trying to convince them to leave. Casually playing there 1-2 hours every day won't even get them close to needing epics in the near future. The ones that will be affected by all this are the new players who will join from now on and who will want to be competitive while playing with friends/clan mates. It is a 95% PVE server.
I am only stating facts for deaf ears hoping that I might help at least 5% new players to avoid wasting months playing on a dead-end server without knowing what they are getting themselves into.

Up to this very day no one got answers to a lot of the questions that were asked in the last weeks. (Why is GM testing epics with only one clan/ally? Why is the clan/ally being summoned inside boss room by GM? Why didn't community know all these despite having a very active discord where staff writes daily? Does any GM play two sides on the server, GM during the day, clan player during the night? How did latinos "guess" Baium spawn time? Were they helped or Can they do it again without staff knowledge?)

Owners kept yelling that they will look for proofs, but nothing was surfaced and they never announced any outcome... Waiting for weeks to pass in order for people to forget is not an option in a game like lineage 2.

Nothing here is made up and nothing here is embellished. I even have confirmation of what I'm writing from members of all the clans involved, even the ones accused of cheating/playing with gm help.

Peace out :shock:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 12:01 am 
Vagabond

aRandomGuy wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:

join l2mordor instead

Enlighten everyone with your findings please.
You are very old member here on forum and maybe someone will listen to you and trust you & what you will say.

It is hard when being banned from a crap server is used as an excuse to discredit your voice and warnings.

emprisedll wrote:

Nobody gives a fuck about dramas my man. Everything in this thread is referring to the actual and up to date affairs of the server. I am only aRandomGuy sharing well documented info gathered from actual and ex players of this server.

So what if it has 1.2k players? I am not here trying to convince them to leave. Casually playing there 1-2 hours every day won't even get them close to needing epics in the near future. The ones that will be affected by all this are the new players who will join from now on and who will want to be competitive while playing with friends/clan mates. It is a 95% PVE server.
I am only stating facts for deaf ears hoping that I might help at least 5% new players to avoid wasting months playing on a dead-end server without knowing what they are getting themselves into.

Up to this very day no one got answers to a lot of the questions that were asked in the last weeks. (Why is GM testing epics with only one clan/ally? Why is the clan/ally being summoned inside boss room by GM? Why didn't community know all these despite having a very active discord where staff writes daily? Does any GM play two sides on the server, GM during the day, clan player during the night? How did latinos "guess" Baium spawn time? Were they helped or Can they do it again without staff knowledge?)

Owners kept yelling that they will look for proofs, but nothing was surfaced and they never announced any outcome... Waiting for weeks to pass in order for people to forget is not an option in a game like lineage 2.

Nothing here is made up and nothing here is embellished. I even have confirmation of what I'm writing from members of all the clans involved, even the ones accused of cheating/playing with gm help.

Peace out :shock:

Nothing but hogwash and conspiracy theories without offering proof for anything you just stated. It's no surprise that people got hit with the ban hammer and rightfully so.

It's natural culling anyway let's be honest because the type of players who engage in this type of behaviour usually don't last or get to achieve anything meaningful nor do they contribute to making the server community better.

Quoting myself here from previous post because it's still relevant :?
emprisedll wrote:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 12:38 am 
Vassal

Hi guys!

The bug complains are fair, if you want a perfect server without bugs go and play on a L2off, by all means. Having said that, we keep releasing fixes almost every day and server gets better on each release. Of course, fixing everything takes a lot of time, but, again, if you are in a rush, go for a l2off. We are a long term project, chances are we will still be here when the l2off closes.

Regarding the corruption accusations, I would put myself on the line for all my staff without hesitation. We can do better or worse, of course, we are not perfect, but we are honest. People can tell all the lies that they want, but we all know they are not true.

Best regards

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 2:48 am 
Vassal

ofc you are a long term server, nothing of endgame content works xDDDD no olys, no sieges, no epic bosses, everything bugged, and about the corruption its well known that the 2 retarded spanish GMs play the server and give beneffecits to their clan/alliance, you can come here with the typical shit of "no proofs" everyone who played the server for more than 1 month knows that you are corrupts, if they keep playing its because they invested time on a x1 server and they swallow with your shit.

if you reading this and decide to play the server go to the spanish/latin alliance where the GMs play, you will get ported to baium on respawn for easypeasy quest complete

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 5:55 pm 
Vassal

HuMa69 wrote:
ofc you are a long term server, nothing of endgame content works xDDDD no olys, no sieges, no epic bosses, everything bugged, and about the corruption its well known that the 2 retarded spanish GMs play the server and give beneffecits to their clan/alliance, you can come here with the typical shit of "no proofs" everyone who played the server for more than 1 month knows that you are corrupts, if they keep playing its because they invested time on a x1 server and they swallow with your shit.

if you reading this and decide to play the server go to the spanish/latin alliance where the GMs play, you will get ported to baium on respawn for easypeasy quest complete

Did you run out of imagination? If you are always repeating the same lies, at least you could do it regularly to keep my post up.

Thank you.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 5:12 pm 
Vassal

Breaking news!

We are working on a full migration to a new server pack that hopefully will solve all major bugs, stay tuned!

Have a good week

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 7:28 pm 
Vagabond

Unfortunately all the bad reviews are absolutely true. From the insane amount of bugs despite server being opened for 8 months (the list is literally too long to type) to obviously corrupt gm's who bend the game to benefit the powerhouse clan (Unepic). Its literally a joke. Ofcourse anyone will enjoy the grind from 1-70 because it brings you back to the good old days but once you enter end game you realize what a shit show this server actually is... Been dealing with bugs since I got to the server because of the extremely bad files which they say they are going to fix but lets be honest with a fix only comes a boatload of new problems. THE OTHER PLAYERS ARE RIGHT, most people found this server because of quarantine and only decided to join because of the no dualboxing but honestly its not worth it. The server is as corrupt as can be, it is obvious gm's play. I really had alot of hope for the server but after playing and seeing for myself how the russians got screwed over because they were obviously better than these wannabe's from argentina its really sad. L2 reborn is as mentioned a huge playground for GM and his friends to be the L2 players they have always wanted to be. Let alone to mention the invasion of privacy. They really read logs all day long and have the audacity to ban you over things said in private to your friends, now thats just sad... Would not recommend this server to anyone, just save your time.

P.S It's really depressing that this is the reality of the server, i actually enjoyed it but I refuse to play on a server where gm's are bending things to benefit a clan that already owns everything... R.I.P to all those russians who deserved to shine.

Wolfpyre (GMPower) "- Reduced Primeval Island amount of mobs due several issues reported. It's just a temporary measure until we migrate and it's fixed." Mobs weren't bugged they're just waiting for MostHated which is new unepic ally to catch up so they can farm island, they dont want other clans farming... abuse and corruption.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 10:54 am 
Vagabond

Online players might seems high, but keep in mind they count offline shops as well (GM confirmed on discord, and they show up in friend list as online). And the shops stays there for weeks.

What people said abut the server 100% true. Admins/GMs play on the server (also they said on discord), but I don't think they feed their clan, I just think they are just incompetent for managing a server.

I's not worth your time playing there.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 7:15 pm 
Vassal

yes gms always said that offline shops doesnt count for online players but its fake, you dont see 1200 players running around, i think its more like 400 on and 800 offline shops, GMs Lie on every aspect of the server

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next