Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:54 pm 
Vagabond

Up to the main page!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:28 pm 
Heir

Finally decided to come back to l2 after years of absence, joining this server (Reborn Essence x1) was the biggest mistake i ever did.
The moment you expose the owners corruption you get instantly banned.

I never posted anything negative about any server no matter how bad it was in over 15 years of L2, but just this once ill say it, avoid this server like the plague, in fact im so disgusted about what i've heard about the owner (Nikita) that if it was up to me i'd never allow him to advertise on PMFun.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:28 pm 
Vagabond

:D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:28 pm 
Duke

Dickinson wrote:
Finally decided to come back to l2 after years of absence, joining this server (Reborn Essence x1) was the biggest mistake i ever did.
The moment you expose the owners corruption you get instantly banned.

I never posted anything negative about any server no matter how bad it was in over 15 years of L2, but just this once ill say it, avoid this server like the plague, in fact im so disgusted about what i've heard about the owner (Nikita) that if it was up to me i'd never allow him to advertise on PMFun.

Wow Dickinson, long time no see :o Personally I haven't played on this server yet so can't judge, but I've seen a lot of hate coming their way... Would be interested in hearing the owner's side of the story too :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:48 pm 
Heir

Herlitz wrote:
Wow Dickinson, long time no see :o Personally I haven't played on this server yet so can't judge, but I've seen a lot of hate coming their way... Would be interested in hearing the owner's side of the story too :P

Hey mate, long time indeed, hope that you're doing good. ^^

I'd love to as well tbh, at least ill get an answer instead of discord ban. :lol:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:06 am 
Vagabond

I have to bump this reborn thread with my thoughts and criticism after like 2 years of reflection.

The server when it started as a l2java (emulation) x1 with a good solid community and the entire dev team focus dedicated to that project it was a breath of fresh air at the time. No one was doing proper x1 with no boxes bots etc at the time and all was well server growth in the first year/half was impressive and deserved. Btw there is nothing wrong with choosing l2java emulation as long as the devs know what they're doing you can set up the l2 server files/configuration to reflect pretty much the exact vision of the interlude retail patch. At least good enough for an old patch/old game and engine.
EDIT: Something else I forgot that's a bonus when using java emulation you don't have to worry about copyright stuff and streaming/video related issues. Made things a lot easier to stream on youtube/twitch without worrying about being taken down with fake strikes.

Now let's fast forward to today. This reborn project has become just another big server player doing the same stuff that destroyed other server projects in the past or becoming like them. It's very easy to just cynically follow the trends and get that money once you have a large established community.
- Opening new servers periodically - check
- Losing focus of the original vision of the project - check
- Following the same gameplan as other big server players - check

Conclusion whatever set apart reborn at the beginning and made it a decent server to invest some time into is now pretty much gone. The original x1 server is still there and getting updated to high five but in the background there's no advertisement or any hype related to this compare that with the new x30 seasons interlude server they just opened or other projects they have cooking. You get the picture anyway and also the l2 community is not big enough anyway to have something like 6 servers opened per owner you are just splintering at that point. All of them do this btw not just reborn they just cynically follow the money and btw don't accuse me I'm not against making money but the excesses in the L2 private server world are just out of control.
Look at WOW for example a massive MMO probably 100x times bigger online community and the private server community there. You don't generally see this type of stuff and they have the potential player base for 6 servers opened per owner yet they don't do that. The really popular WOW private servers usually focus all in 1 big server.
Post is getting too long take it or leave it those are my thoughts.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:28 am 
Vagabond

Time to post my point of view about this owner. I was playing in essence server.
Nikita is probably one of the worst server owners i have ever played. This is the first server that i ve ever got banned in my life. He banned people for his mistakes for kekw abusing the game. It is not abuse when you allow access to content that you shouldn't. Anyway i contacted support team to say that adena is not enough to buy spirit ore. Reply: thank you for letting us know. The other day my account got banned. I was in top 50 players that moment. Lost 2-3 months from my life and 150 euro donate to his server. After 3 tickets that i opened they told me i was promoting RMT. What the fuck? Promote to whom? They never replied to me ofc. I literally never talked about RMT. Unless he is watching clan chats, where we could say whatever the fuck we want??? No? am i mistaken? We are not allowed to talk about anything in this neonazi server?
Top sum up, no fucks given about Nikita, i dont care about money, time is a thousand times more precious and that's why i am saying all these, so that people wont waste their time in this nazifest, because you never know one day Nikita may wake up and start banning people because he had a bad day.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:06 pm 
Marquis

JohnBoy13 wrote:
Time to post my point of view about this owner. I was playing in essence server.
Nikita is probably one of the worst server owners i have ever played. This is the first server that i ve ever got banned in my life. He banned people for his mistakes for kekw abusing the game. It is not abuse when you allow access to content that you shouldn't. Anyway i contacted support team to say that adena is not enough to buy spirit ore. Reply: thank you for letting us know. The other day my account got banned. I was in top 50 players that moment. Lost 2-3 months from my life and 150 euro donate to his server. After 3 tickets that i opened they told me i was promoting RMT. What the fuck? Promote to whom? They never replied to me ofc. I literally never talked about RMT. Unless he is watching clan chats, where we could say whatever the fuck we want??? No? am i mistaken? We are not allowed to talk about anything in this neonazi server?
Top sum up, no fucks given about Nikita, i dont care about money, time is a thousand times more precious and that's why i am saying all these, so that people wont waste their time in this nazifest, because you never know one day Nikita may wake up and start banning people because he had a bad day.

Its well known secret how trash their administration team is.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:37 am 
Vagabond

bemyfrag wrote:
JohnBoy13 wrote:

Its well known secret how trash their administration team is.

first year of reborn use to be good , it went all down hill from there, in my point of view !

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:17 pm 
Vassal

L2Reborn its launching his x3 catchup server! it will last 6 months and it will give boxes every 20 lvls with some items for smooth gameplay, more info https://l2reborn.org/news/reborn-enhanced-description/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:32 pm 
Vagabond

Kadian wrote:
L2Reborn its launching his x3 catchup server! it will last 6 months and it will give boxes every 20 lvls with some items for smooth gameplay, more info https://l2reborn.org/news/reborn-enhanced-description/

l2reborn most corrupted server in l2 history, will nikita give again to his friends items to rmt on funpay ? you must be stupid to play these scam servers.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:02 am 
Elder

l2arcana wrote:
Kadian wrote:

l2reborn most corrupted server in l2 history, will nikita give again to his friends items to rmt on funpay ? you must be stupid to play these scam servers.

Jealous because you cannot afford to cheat?

Just kidding. We should have a pinned topic that contains bad servers or servers where they cheat etc. Would save a lot of time.

Sort of like a Most Wanted sheet from the police.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:57 pm 
Vassal

l2arcana wrote:
Kadian wrote:

Sry mate but i preffer corrupted servers with 4000 players online than legit dead servers with 200 players

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:31 pm 
Vagabond

Kadian wrote:
l2arcana wrote:
Kadian wrote:

Sry mate but i preffer corrupted servers with 4000 players online than legit dead servers with 200 players

i personally dont give a f... about what you like or not, i just wrote some facts about Nikita and l2reborn which a lot of ppl are aware ( nikita was playing at the begining of reborn and helping his friends with items etc not to mention the epics that was sold in funpay from his friends), all these servers are scams no matter the name.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:10 pm 
Vagabond

l2arcana wrote:
Kadian wrote:
l2arcana wrote:
Kadian wrote:

i personally dont give a f... about what you like or not, i just wrote some facts about Nikita and l2reborn which a lot of ppl are aware ( nikita was playing at the begining of reborn and helping his friends with items etc not to mention the epics that was sold in funpay from his friends), all these servers are scams no matter the name.

Agree! Trust no private server! Only official! (too expensive for hobos)

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next