Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:07 pm 
Vagabond

Herlitz wrote:
Rikimaru wrote:
Hey,

I saw a player wearing the TOP D armor accessible through the Moon Knight Quest, but I can't find the NPC or the quest on this version.

Perhaps the admins of the l2reborn server can enlighten us? Thanks

Not playing there so I can't say for sure but I believe they were wearing Clan Oath armor rather than the Moon Knight one since they look the same. You need to have a clan with Academy in order to take the quest and afaik the armor is quite expensive to make since I don't remember seeing it too often. Anyway here is some tutorial for the quest:

Yep your are right and thanks :)

I just wanted to have a different look and after all the set stats are not that bad (have it on NC west retail) for a player like me. I'm just a casual player that is having fun with pve, drops, spoils, crafts, quest at my own speed. I cannot spend more than 1 hour per day since I have plenty of other occupation and hobbies. Moreover the old "no life" system that I was used to during my childhood is not applicable anymore and not healthy :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:20 pm 
Vagabond

@l2reborninterlude

I like the rules put in place on your server, but why not implementing as well a restriction also for the choice of character names. It's far from being mature not to know how to give a proper name to your character ;)

The screenshots is just an example from thousand other

https://files.fm/f/ns2pyjmum

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:15 am 
Count

why the .. are u still playing video games u no-lifers :)))

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:08 am 
Vagabond

Oh no, no, no..... :D Me not playing games anymore. I can't event retain myself for 30 minutes behind a game :) Just Lineage from time to time by feeling of nostalgia of my childhood

I do play now days calisthenics, climbing, FPV, archery, being a father and many many life concerning stuff :) Moreover, sitting 8 hours at work then sitting one more hour to play a game is not compatible with calisthenics

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:03 am 
Vassal

I started on the new 3x server, I quitted and came back week ago, couple days ago server updated from INT to HB.

Testimony of Trust quest is broken, which means you cannot do 2nd class for 11 classes (all humans lmao)
Pointless to go on discord because admins are "busy" fixing bugs, like offline shops.

Server now is bug infested, to the point - I am quitting it. It was mega bad before as well, but because of big player base I played it.

Also they put "rebornshop" in new HB - 1 Cloak gives +25 dark ressistance (talking about no p2w items haha) I told admin that, and nothing has been fixed either, even tho he told me that's its going to be taken care of ASAP.

And funny enough, I came back to L2 and told my self that reborn will be my last server (EVER) and that if I quit it, I will quit L2 all together.

Melee players are spasmatic (picking drops are disturbing) I'ts like your character has physical issues. you cannot jump down from cliffs, easily getting stuck (trampoline jumping all day)
I dont know where they get such bad files.

Active players of reborn, please share your experiences. I bet no one praises this rubbish after Update.

BTW haven't posted on pmfun for solid 10+ years! Great to be back fellas! :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:42 am 
Marquis

CodexPwnz11 wrote:
I started on the new 3x server, I quitted and came back week ago, couple days ago server updated from INT to HB.

Server now is bug infested, to the point - I am quitting it. It was mega bad before as well, but because of big player base I played it.

Melee players are spasmatic (picking drops are disturbing) I'ts like your character has physical issues. you cannot jump down from cliffs, easily getting stuck (trampoline jumping all day)

My man. L2Reborn had the WORST FILES EVER. Legit ANY datapack u download from google wouldve been better than the trash java it was. Problem is 90% of l2reborn playerbase is reporting PTS behavour as bugs. Its actually insane how ppl dont understand basic stuff about the game. ATLEAST 90% of the reports are false, ppl in reborn have no idea how Lineage 2 SHOULD function in first place. They f*king upload videos showing 100% l2off behaviour gameplay and reporting it as Bug :D:D:D ABSOLUTELY INSANE.

And no im not defending anyone . This was hands down the most trash server files ive ever seen. Im so happy u get to understand what real Lineage 2 is now. You are not farming gremlins anymore, mobs are actuall mobs with actuall stats and AI.

The server u played until now had nothing to do with real Lineage2. Everything was wrong from SIMPLE BASIC MEHANICS to characters/monsters stats/skills/AI. EVERYTHING.

WELCOME TO LINEAGE 2. IT WAS ABOUT TIME. GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:49 am 
Elder

bemyfrag wrote:

My man. L2Reborn had the WORST FILES EVER. Legit ANY datapack u download from google wouldve been better than the trash java it was. Problem is 90% of l2reborn playerbase is reporting PTS behavour as bugs. Its actually insane how ppl dont understand basic stuff about the game. ATLEAST 90% of the reports are false, ppl in reborn have no idea how Lineage 2 SHOULD function in first place. They f*king upload videos showing 100% l2off behaviour gameplay and reporting it as Bug :D:D:D ABSOLUTELY INSANE.

And no im not defending anyone . This was hands down the most trash server files ive ever seen. Im so happy u get to understand what real Lineage 2 is now. You are not farming gremlins anymore, mobs are actuall mobs with actuall stats and AI.

The server u played until now had nothing to do with real Lineage2. Everything was wrong from SIMPLE BASIC MEHANICS to characters/monsters stats/skills/AI. EVERYTHING.

It's understandable thought, when you play for years with those dogshit files it becomes the norm. I quit the server because I couldn't stand those Interlude Java files, they were awful. Now the server might actually be worth playing.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:37 am 
Vassal

bemyfrag wrote:
CodexPwnz11 wrote:

Oh yeah I totally realised it after starting to play it, without playerbase I wouldn't have joined.
It's so trash - and the people who run it, have no idea what their doing.

I heard few clans made huge bug exploits where they duplicated items on updates as well.

Yeah reborn just feels crappy, everything about it is just garbage, I ain't no L2 dev but I can see and feel how good the files are.

Oh and also when you turn on "active skills" ur char just stops, every single freaking time.
Forget about turning on ur accuracy and crit rate chance when you pvp - you will end up staying at the same spot for couple secounds and then you will eventually die.

And thanks, its good to be back! <3

And no server is actually unplayable now, from broken quests to missing stats at RB's and mobs, it's just all around big pile of poo.

EDIT: Take off "retail" from the tittle, it's an insult to NCsoft lmao.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:58 pm 
Vassal

Description
I collected 10 items from porta, and quest line says to go back to Maestro Nikola and give him quest items, when I do that, – Nothing shows up if as I don't even have a quest.

2 Replies to “[Ticket: 79277] Bugged Testimony of Trust”
Naraval says:
January 3, 2023 at 4:20 pm
Hi codexpwnz,

We are working late of migration cause some quest don’t migrate the progress and must be restarted, the great ones like subclass or varka/shilenos gonna be saved from the logs but the first and second class must be done from zero if you have started before the migration. Sorry for the inconveniences, for more info you can check in our discord.

Greetings, GMValanar

codexpwnz says:
January 4, 2023 at 11:12 am
The quest is still bugged and it has nothing to do with old chronicle, yes I did the quest again, and got stuck. I canceled my old quests so I can get stuck on new one.

Imagine this, 11 classes ( all humans) cannot complete the 2nd class quest.

Did you even checked it before replying to me ?

This just shows how they are dealing with tickets when you report bugs, they do not even check the

actual bug - but instead they make up an excuse that im using old quest from interlude.

Theres some random guy sitting and copy pasting same crap to all tickets lol.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:48 pm 
Marquis

CodexPwnz11 wrote:
Oh yeah I totally realised it after starting to play it, without playerbase I wouldn't have joined.

I heard few clans made huge bug exploits where they duplicated items on updates as well.

Yeah reborn just feels crappy, everything about it is just garbage, I ain't no L2 dev but I can see and feel how good the files are.

Oh and also when you turn on "active skills" ur char just stops, every single freaking time.
Forget about turning on ur accuracy and crit rate chance when you pvp - you will end up staying at the same spot for couple secounds and then you will eventually die.

And no server is actually unplayable now, from broken quests to missing stats at RB's and mobs, it's just all around big pile of poo.

IM SO HAPPY NOOBS LIKE U SUFFER NOW. THE QUEST IN THE TICKET IS ACTUALL BUG. THE REST OF THE BS U WRITING IS WORKING AS INTENTED. YOU JUST NEVER PLAYED REAL LINEAGE 2.
NOW WE NEED ALL THE NOOBS LIKE YOU TO EMOQUIT AND THIS BEYOND GARBAGE SERVER TO SLOWLY DIE. IT DOESNT DESERVE THE PTS FILES. EVEN THE PLAYERS HAVE NO CLUE HOW THE GAME SHOULD WORK.

don't embarrass yourself, the only broken thing was your gameknowledge until now. im pretty sure u are the same tard making videos of RETAIL MECHANICS and reporting them as bug :D
the buffalo , the cancel, the fake death, flagging ppl w ctrl, now toogle skills, and u have the guts to mention RB / mobs stats :D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D you are clueless my friend, and im so happy you quitting this trash server. everyone should follow you. Ppl like you shouldnt play Lineage 2, like EVER.

Trustmebro wrote:
It's understandable thought, when you play for years with those dogshit files it becomes the norm. I quit the server because I couldn't stand those Interlude Java files, they were awful. Now the server might actually be worth playing.

Man , its like 50% of their playerbase. They think server was perfect until now and after update everything is bugged. They dont even understand BASIC THINGS FROM CHRONICLE 1. You have to join their discord, its f**king insane! 20 Years old game and not knowing the very basics....

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:51 am 
Heir

CodexPwnz11 wrote:
Description
I collected 10 items from porta, and quest line says to go back to Maestro Nikola and give him quest items, when I do that, – Nothing shows up if as I don't even have a quest.

Naraval says:
Hi codexpwnz,

We are working late of migration cause some quest don’t migrate the progress and must be restarted, the great ones like subclass or varka/shilenos gonna be saved from the logs but the first and second class must be done from zero if you have started before the migration. Sorry for the inconveniences, for more info you can check in our discord.

Greetings, GMValanar

codexpwnz says:
The quest is still bugged and it has nothing to do with old chronicle, yes I did the quest again, and got stuck. I canceled my old quests so I can get stuck on new one.

This just shows how they are dealing with tickets when you report bugs, they do not even check the

actual bug - but instead they make up an excuse that im using old quest from interlude.

Hey, Had the same issue, but always check what "Order of Nikola" QI in you quest inventory says. It says 1 Heartstone of Porta, and not 10. Quest shows 10 Heartstones of Porta which is wrong. Just delete 9 Heartstones of Porta and deliver only 1 back to Nikola and the quest will go on.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:09 am 
Vassal

Zetta wrote:
CodexPwnz11 wrote:
Description

Naraval says:
Hi codexpwnz,

Greetings, GMValanar

codexpwnz says:

Hey, Had the same issue, but always check what "Order of Nikola" QI in you quest inventory says. It says 1 Heartstone of Porta, and not 10. Quest shows 10 Heartstones of Porta which is wrong. Just delete 9 Heartstones of Porta and deliver only 1 back to Nikola and the quest will go on.

I am pretty sure quest said 10 q items, If it said one, i wouldn't be doing 10 portas farm.
Character is stripped naked and forgotten by now. But thanks for info :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:40 pm 
Vassal

bemyfrag wrote:
CodexPwnz11 wrote:

IM SO HAPPY NOOBS LIKE U SUFFER NOW. THE QUEST IN THE TICKET IS ACTUALL BUG. THE REST OF THE BS U WRITING IS WORKING AS INTENTED. YOU JUST NEVER PLAYED REAL LINEAGE 2.
NOW WE NEED ALL THE NOOBS LIKE YOU TO EMOQUIT AND THIS BEYOND GARBAGE SERVER TO SLOWLY DIE. IT DOESNT DESERVE THE PTS FILES. EVEN THE PLAYERS HAVE NO CLUE HOW THE GAME SHOULD WORK.

don't embarrass yourself, the only broken thing was your gameknowledge until now. im pretty sure u are the same tard making videos of RETAIL MECHANICS and reporting them as bug :D
the buffalo , the cancel, the fake death, flagging ppl w ctrl, now toogle skills, and u have the guts to mention RB / mobs stats :D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D you are clueless my friend, and im so happy you quitting this trash server. everyone should follow you. Ppl like you shouldnt play Lineage 2, like EVER.

Trustmebro wrote:

Man , its like 50% of their playerbase. They think server was perfect until now and after update everything is bugged. They dont even understand BASIC THINGS FROM CHRONICLE 1. You have to join their discord, its f**king insane! 20 Years old game and not knowing the very basics....

I am so glad that even after +15 years you haven't grown out of being the keyboard warrior for a video game.

Oh no, I didn't play retail C6 what a shame, on the other hand, you're the best advocator for l2.

Hope you got a hard on from being toxic, if not you're wasting your own time.

And I am so sure that on retail you always got glitched while jumping off cliffs, everything is working as intended except its different platform, can you make sense or you gonna run your mouth making no actual points?
Everything is working as intended but they deserve to die? Like what are you even saying??

I am so happy that you were playing official on 2007 and were such a little brat that your parents paid for your PC, internet, and subscription lol.

If you cannot use pmfun forum for what it's intended for, than maybe go play l2 essence and use their forum instead?

Do you want to address my actual points or you going to keep talking without making sense?

No one's trying to measure with your little pee pee here.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:14 am 
Marquis

CodexPwnz11 wrote:
I am so glad that even after +15 years you haven't grown out of being the keyboard warrior for a video game.

Oh no, I didn't play retail C6 what a shame, on the other hand, you're the best advocator for l2.

Hope you got a hard on from being toxic, if not you're wasting your own time.

And I am so sure that on retail you always got glitched while jumping off cliffs, everything is working as intended except its different platform, can you make sense or you gonna run your mouth making no actual points?
Everything is working as intended but they deserve to die? Like what are you even saying??

I am so happy that you were playing official on 2007 and were such a little brat that your parents paid for your PC, internet, and subscription lol.

If you cannot use pmfun forum for what it's intended for, than maybe go play l2 essence and use their forum instead?

Do you want to address my actual points or you going to keep talking without making sense?

No one's trying to measure with your little pee pee here.

Man if u think the server was better before. You are free to go. You wont be missed. The only actual point u actually made is that old geodata was better. Everything else is just crying because everything got "harder". No it didnt got harder ,it simply got fixed and if u cannot undestand how trash and broken the server was before , its not my fault. On the start of the x1 , ppl made trains in stakato nest with over 500 mobs( YES 500) . at once . You could multiply to infinity if u wanted to. Every monster stat was wrong and AI non-existant whatsoever. And this is for the C1-C4 monsters . C5 and IL monsters where missing drops on top of the AI and stat :D FOR 3 YEARS :D there are chars with over 200kkk adena in inventory because of this .
Monsters diffculty level : Gremlin. Raid bosses difficulty level : Keltir. And no ,ive never played l2off ( ncwest p2p servers). Also both of my parrents died before 2007 so thats about your "actuall points" . You should edit to "Pure blind guesses". Same with your l2 knowledge,simply dont have one, because its all based on a server where nothing was working as intented , legit nothing.

Their administration is on the same level tho . Few days ago many chars got banned for "abusing" the event. True - most of them unbanned but took em over 24h ..... How come u release "buggy" event and banning everyone who start playing the event after server restart. How about that? You are not allowed to ask simply " Hello,what happened to the event, why ppl getting banned? . This is banhammer worthy,labeled as fake news :D. Few minutes later admin kicks in (nikita) and start calling ppl retards for using their event :D just disable the f**king event or revert the changes . Banning over 200 chars was easier i guess.Imbecils lacking common sense whatsoever,shouldnt be allowed to administrate anything.
Maybe ppl like you are part of their administration team , idk .

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:10 am 
Vagabond

It's funny in this server

ID:YYDS ; ADC; Cnblue (owned by the same person)

Own Valakas Antares in July 2022

CNBLUE, formerly known as jinyuanbao, purchases and transfers roles (rmt account 14000 yuan ≈ 2000 dollars).

RMT purchases a large number of ADENA and S weapons, SEW, point+high S weapons to replace Valakas Antares

—————————————————————————————————

ID: eiji ID: 2007 owned valakas August 2022

Rmt purchases multiple epic jewelry to exchange for valakas

GM can confirm with its computer machine code.

——————————————————————————————————

Can a person buy Valakas and Antares on a server less than half a year?

Several Valakas banned in 2021 are also their accounts

This is the same way as money laundering

Reported before, Reborn Staff said it needed evidence

The evidence is in the server's packet

It's like reporting a case,

I didn't check it,

Does GM acquiesce in Chinese RMT?

Is the previous valakas unsealed?

Actually, there are many rmts

Reborn Staff doesn't want to check rmt?

Just like the current double-box?

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next