DISCORD; https://discord.gg/exmd32e

Grand Opening date: 21 February
Grand Opening time:
• 10:00 UTC-8 Pacific Time (US)
• 11:00 UTC-7 Mountain Time (US)
• 15:00 UTC-3 (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
• 18:00 UTC (London, United Kingdom)
• 19:00 UTC+1 (Berlin, Germany)
• 21:00 UTC+3 (Moscow, Russian Federation)

ImageRates
• XP x3
• SP x3
• Adena x2
• Spoil x2
• Drop x2
• Epic Boss Drop x1
• Raid Boss Drop x1

Maximum accounts PC : 3.
Adrenaline bot totally prohibited. NO SECOND CHANCE.

Balanced economy.

• One of our goals is to provide you with the most balanced economy.
• So we have reworked certain drop rates and chances to have the most balanced market.

Confort

• One of the main features of this chronicle is the confort with provides you with. From character development to a easy to use interface and game mechanics such as Auto-farm, buffer and much more elements wich will be all explained on this wiki.
• The game is designed to not be hard but also not easy to guarantee a long and healthy life time.

ImageRevelation of Limit

The project has a level restriction system, which depends on the degree of evolution of the server - Revelation of Limit. There are three stages of revelation which are regulated directly by players. The Limits impose a restriction only on the maximum level of characters which can be obtained before the next Stage of Revelation of Limit.

Step-By-Step Unlocking Limit Levels

• First Step - Maximum Level 65
• Second Step - Maximum Level 75
• Third Stage - all restrictions for maximum level are completely removed.

All game content is always available, there are no restrictions on it! Except maximum allowable level of the character. We are announcing minimum requirements for disclosing limit steps, so that each player can try their hand at available content and take participate in all global gaming events that affect server life.

Minimum Requirements for Disclosing the Second Stage of the Limit

• Amount of characters who have reached level 65 - 400
• Amount of characters with a second profession - 800
• Amount of B grade items on the server - 500
• Killing the epic boss Queen Ant - 2 times
• Level 1 Clan Arena progress achieved. Arenas 1-5 has been completed and acquired Clan Exuberance lvl.1 Amount of clans - 4

Minimum Requirements for Disclosing the Third Stage of the Limit

• Amount of characters who have reached level 75 - 200
• Amount of characters with completed quest Saga of Legend - 100
• Killing the epic boss Zaken - 2 times
• Level 3 Clan Arena progress achieved. Arenas 11-15 has been completed and acquired Clan Exuberance lvl.3 Amount of clans - 4
• Giran Castle has been captured

ImageAuto-farm system

Auto-use next target (Alt+Z) allows automatic change of target for your character and facilitates auto-hunting.
You can set auto-looting, distance to target and your attacks. The settings allow you to choose comfortable hunting mode.

When polite hunting mode is on, your character doesn't target monsters who are targeted by other players.
Try to set polite hunting mode when you are using auto-use next target function. Choosing this mode you show good sportmanship.

When setting up your auto-hunting you need to register skill and attack in the fast use slot.
After you have set up a skill into the fast use slot, right-click on it to activate
Auto-attack moves sequentially from the first slot, so you can arrange the skills in the preferred order.

Auto-consume supplies allow you to use combat supplies automatically.
You can turn auto-consume on and off.
Read the tooltops to learn if a specific item can be set on auto-consume

Drag your items into the auto-use slots. Right-click on the item you want to use automatically.
Auto-use does not work in peaceful zones.

All features here https://l2remorse.com/en/wiki

ImageTeleport system

Choosing the Gatekeeper's Teleport menu or clicking the Teleport icon on the Notification window opens the teleport window.
The teleport wiondow let you teleport to a town or hunting ground of your choice.
To teleport , you need to pay a certain amount of adena.
Zaken Bridge,Tower of Insolance (5th Floor, 12th Floor , 13th Floor - FREE)

Clicking the Teleport icon on the map or double-clicking the town list of Town Teleport enables you to teleport to the selected town.

Clicking the town in Town Teleport allows you to view the hunting ground teleport list.
Double-click a hunting ground or click the icon on the map to teleport to the chosen hunting ground.

ImageGodess Blessing - Buff System

How does buffer works?

Players receive 14 buffs from Buffer NPC "Goddess Blessing" in every town.
Level of buffs received depending on average character's level of the server.
The average character's level of the server is updated every day at 6:30 AM.

Buffer Fee;

Goddess Blessing is free for characters below level 40.
For characters level 40+ each buff of Goddess of Blessing has an 1320 adena fee up to a maximum of 18480 adena fee (14 buffs). Refill effect time without fee.

Available buff's (60 minutes duration);

Vampiric Rage ,Clarity, Berserker Spirit, Wild Magic, Empower, Acumen, Shield, Might, Magic Barrier, Wind Walk, Haste, Death Whisper, Focus, Recover MP, Recover HP

Display of icons depend on Race but effects are the same (Just visual)
ImageImageImage Kamaels

ImageImageImage Orcs

ImageImageImage Dark Elfs ; Elfs and Humans

ImageImageImage Dwarfs

MORE INFORMATION AT OUR WIKI ; https://l2remorse.com/en/wiki

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Remorse - Classic [x3] - 21.02.2020
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:05 pm 
Vassal

BETA ON.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/s4kC-TvL5Nc[/youtube]

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:05 pm 
Vassal

This sunday 200€ Tournament

https://forum.l2remorse.com/topic/37-gvg-15-february/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:02 pm 
Heir

Best server ever. :)

If you exclude OL's that did hit level cap on 2nd day cause they had mana vamp from lvl 1.
Oh right, also rubies that increased attack by literately 300% instead of 3% that some parties abused and no action was taken.

On a serious note tho, i'm playing since C2 and been a member on this site since 2007.
I rarely posted and even more rarely i did leave reviews on servers.

Allow me to tell you about this server tho and my experience in the last ~15 days including beta.

If you exclude that you need to spend a good amount of $$ to even be considered competitive is pretty stable and enjoyable.
No lags, the staff is very professional and polite, have a top tier anti-cheat and even RMT spammers gets banned quickly.

About the cash shop, anyone who played Essence knows what its like, for those who didn't, i suggest you to check it out, if anything it'll make you appreciate the donation systems of servers that you played/play.
My biggest problem with it that you can actually sell CS currency to other players for adena/items.
To make a long story short, you can RMT just fine, the only difference is that its server provided instead of 3rd parties.

Here's the real problem the server suffers from tho.
An ignorant owner who doesn't even try to hide his favoritism towards a specific party.

Never before have i seen members of a CP who exploited a bug to no end since the beginning of the server not only brag about it openly on servers discord but offend/provoke others for not doing the same and not getting not even a simple warning. (Of course there was no mention the bug/fix in the updates/patch notes since he would have to take action against the exploiters.)

And since i mentioned discord, here's another coincidence.
The admin created a small group that supposed to include only CL/CPL so they can contact him since he had to turn off direct messages due to spam, nothing wrong with it.
What's strange tho is that every single member of the aforementioned party was invited in this discord while no other members of other parties had the same treatment.

And since i'd never call anyone out without proof, let me just post an example of the favoritism i keep mentioning.
2 Days ago, members of the said CP where complaining about summoners, apparently some summoner killed them.

Less than 2 days later...

Never before have i felt so disgusted and ashamed that i promoted and suggested a server to other players, friends and guilds I've been part of and in case any of you see this message i truly want to apologize.

LE: Got removed from the group. :(
Looks like i didn't just touch a nerve but twisted it as well. :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:02 am 
Vassal

People actually playing this crap server of a scammer and retard kMr? You guys have to be truly desperate lol, that guy was banned from l2 interlude evoke with his entire group for botting, same on ketrawars x1, then he opened his server named Remorse and was lying from the start that its not him, turned out he was playing himself on the server plus posting pvp videos running on edited dagger with neverending mana, later on when he was working on classic he scammed his own developer lmao, actual piece of garbage human being, blows my mind people actually play on his server like nothing happened

OfflineProfile