Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: RaidFight returns! The sequel of the adventure!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:51 pm 
Vassal

Raidfight scripting is awful and they force people to pay premium on boxes because xp and drop bonus stack with party members, avoid that javashit server

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:24 pm 
Elder

Dont listen to these haters. RaidFight is going to be a huge, longterm project. Yes, there have been some bugs reported during the BETA phase, but there are always some. Some of them were invalid, as people try to report made up bugs, to make the char they r going to play more OP. Nekys (GM) is doing great job fixing all valid reported bugs fixed. Yes its going to be java server, but that doesnt mean its automatically trash. Its going to be regular low rate stable interlude server with Gracia upgrade in near future. Definitely worth starting on, if u r looking for a low rate at the moment. :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:56 am 
Vassal

cash grab server, premium stacking among party members to force people to pay premium on boxes to not fall behind and javascript stock bugs + poor geodata.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:14 am 
Elder

HuMa69 wrote:
cash grab server, premium stacking among party members to force people to pay premium on boxes to not fall behind and javascript stock bugs + poor geodata.

I dont understand why premium 10% exp distributing fairly in the party is a bad thing, but ok. Nobody is forcing anyone to donate, u r delusional. Maybe you ll actually repell some ppl from playing perfectly good server as RaidFight is, with your nonsense, I hope u ll get some good night sleep, troll.

Im done here.

Going to enjoy a nice low rate interlude with big international community in 2020.

Peace.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:04 am 
Marquis

Elisha wrote:
HuMa69 wrote:

I dont understand why premium 10% exp distributing fairly in the party is a bad thing, but ok. Nobody is forcing anyone to donate, u r delusional. Maybe you ll actually repell some ppl from playing perfectly good server as RaidFight is, with your nonsense, I hope u ll get some good night sleep, troll.

Im done here.

Going to enjoy a nice low rate interlude with big international community in 2020.

Peace.

Premium will be afordable by anyone on server. U dont even have to donate. If plan to play serious on the server u gonna buy premium anyway . I dont undrstand why ppl cry so much lol.
Ppl are delusional . They think l2off servers last longer then java :D:D:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:45 pm 
Vassal

Elisha wrote:
HuMa69 wrote:

> interlude
> big international community

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

delusional

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:13 pm 
Marquis

It was so unprofessional of you to work on a live server, crash it, and get a rollback.

My groups lost crystals worth around 9 kk Adena. Not to mention buff scrolls purchased from the shop.

Afterwards, you offer a 15% bonus? Really?

Quite dissapointed in you.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:52 pm 
Vassal

Kata wrote:
I'll most likely donate more than 50 euros to Raidfight.

I hope you did :lol:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:06 pm 
Marquis

yTr wrote:
Kata wrote:
I'll most likely donate more than 50 euros to Raidfight.

I hope you did :lol:

didn't; i was about to donate yesterday, but after this shit....

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:26 am 
Vassal

people playing on java server with abusive premium stack on party where the beta was full of bugs and now they are surprised because the GMs are clueless and server is a bug fiesta :?:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:06 am 
Elder

Holy fuk the hate is real, the server is just fine with high online for 3x interlude.. geezus these trolls here

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:30 pm 
Vagabond

Elisha wrote:
Holy fuk the hate is real, the server is just fine with high online for 3x interlude.. geezus these trolls here

Stop defending an awful server and have some standards next time. Any L2 player with working brain could have told you from 10 seconds of play in the beta that this project was a total mess.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:04 pm 
Baron

Server is fine, start was smooth without DDOS, there is strict policy against bots, what else can you ask? Haters gonna hate.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:20 pm 
Elder

Taygetus wrote:
Server is fine, start was smooth without DDOS, there is strict policy against bots, what else can you ask? Haters gonna hate.

Exactly, there were some bumps, but its all fine now, Im enjoying the gameplay with a lot of other players aswell, cause server is quite populated. Haters hating as usual..

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:15 am 
Marquis

Elisha wrote:
Taygetus wrote:

Exactly, there were some bumps, but its all fine now, Im enjoying the gameplay with a lot of other players aswell, cause server is quite populated. Haters hating as usual..

Haters hating?

This is fair criticism on my behalf.

I did not even mention, that RBs are bugged, cause I hope nekys fixes them. Or that QA is customised. Or that Nekys forgot to fix an exploit and the server launched with it. Or that these are the worst files Raidfight ever had.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next