Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: RaidFight returns! The sequel of the adventure!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:39 am 
Marquis

Taygetus wrote:
Server is fine, start was smooth without DDOS, there is strict policy against bots, what else can you ask? Haters gonna hate.

With the antibot policy soon u will have to gather the whole server to fight the ChampionLeague RMT machine. Oh wait, u cant because he bans every CP in the server while they are lvl 70 selling adena.
Meanwhile randoms are mid 40 and enjoying the bans thinkin the RMT adena is comming from lvl 20 bots :D

Files are from elixir (not that bad) and he keep working on bugs which is fine. Raids seems fine to me, except AQ. Shes customized, but i dont think that changes anything tbh. Difficulty is kinda same. You wont touch AQ anyttime soon anyway, rmtChampions are getting cov in 2-3 days :P and there wont be any competition to fight back.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:26 pm 
Vagabond

My party also lost close to everything.
Before the crash we had roughly 200k on every char, after the crash everyone had some weird number between 200-260 adena... We had a char with 39 donate coins and around 5k bssd, after crash no bssd and 3 coins left.. farming adena 3 days for this :D

Admin's response was in my opinion very unprofessional (taken from discord) :
"That was a rare situation which i did to add the proxies! It won't happen again, anything lost won't be returned!"

To be honest, if the admin showed that he really is sorry about the situation and tried to do what he could, we would continue playing.. BUT instead he started banning people ingame and on discord who were crying about lost items and so on.. which was the last nail in the coffin.

So yeah, the population is on a decline already and a lot of people left cause of that crash. Anyway gl with the server to whoever is enjoying it, because despite all bugs found and issues it was still fun

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:49 pm 
Forum Troll

its been what... about 15 years?
i saw the facebook post about the relaunch and at first i was nah, im too old for this shi7
but that feeling of nostalgia made me download the client and for the first time in my l2-career game on max fps and max details (after yars of hard work you cna imagine i can aford a gaming machine, unlike the teenage years)

i have to say i am having the most fun ever while playing l2
the community is generally awesome - i met very nice and helpful people and we do have tons of fun

after many years of tryharding the chill way we roll now is enjoyable enough for me to ignore the fact that destros with buff scrolls can powerlevel on RBs in matter of a few days, neither i lost any considerable loot during the rollback(nor any of my comrades)
to be honest i dont care about the big advantage the first donator tryharders got because they always get it in one way or another. just chill yo :D

we are forming spoil parties to craft stuff for eachother, share spellbooks and resources and just look for that oldschool feeling where you and your party whack through mobs and hostile players to find small groups of other cool people to hang around with and chat while doing stuff ingame

i had so many heartwarming moments with the community for the few days im playing on RF that the rest doesnt even matter

thats it folks

kudos to nekys

PS: if u decide to roll any rare champs like DA, EE, ET, BISH, OL as main char, we are happy to provide all the support we can offer as a clan :)
cheers from the AntisocialClub ;)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:13 am 
Elder

Count me in Nek.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:39 pm 
Duke

GoDs3nD wrote:
its been what... about 15 years?
i saw the facebook post about the relaunch and at first i was nah, im too old for this shi7
but that feeling of nostalgia made me download the client and for the first time in my l2-career game on max fps and max details (after yars of hard work you cna imagine i can aford a gaming machine, unlike the teenage years)

i have to say i am having the most fun ever while playing l2
the community is generally awesome - i met very nice and helpful people and we do have tons of fun

after many years of tryharding the chill way we roll now is enjoyable enough for me to ignore the fact that destros with buff scrolls can powerlevel on RBs in matter of a few days, neither i lost any considerable loot during the rollback(nor any of my comrades)
to be honest i dont care about the big advantage the first donator tryharders got because they always get it in one way or another. just chill yo :D

we are forming spoil parties to craft stuff for eachother, share spellbooks and resources and just look for that oldschool feeling where you and your party whack through mobs and hostile players to find small groups of other cool people to hang around with and chat while doing stuff ingame

i had so many heartwarming moments with the community for the few days im playing on RF that the rest doesnt even matter

thats it folks

kudos to nekys

PS: if u decide to roll any rare champs like DA, EE, ET, BISH, OL as main char, we are happy to provide all the support we can offer as a clan :)
cheers from the AntisocialClub ;)

Hoooooly lulz, it's GS, what a blast from the past. Glad to see you, I'm prolly going to join in a couple of months (finishing school so I don't want to take any risks :lol:) Will probably roll bish if you'll still have slots free :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:26 pm 
Forum Troll

i have farmed all the spellbooks for bishop already so u r welcome :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Incompetent Administration
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:57 am 
Vagabond

Cool at start. Unfortunately, admins are incompetent and use a failure of a bot detection. Got banned once for no reason, another few days after, today, got banned on 3 accounts that havent even been in combat, just 20 second after i reported a bot nearby. Got banned on all account just to be a reason to clear all inventories. After logging a prophet, for not even 1 minute, got ban on it "for botting also:) just to make some clean up there too. Followed by a HWID ban. Buy urself candles with the money i donated

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:25 am 
Forum Troll

AntisocialClub is lvl 5 and advancing at full speed!
The server just like any other has its pros and cons but u can for sure see the result of Nekys' efforts.
Many botters have been put on watchlist and banned after some time so now they come to cry because they thought they could cheat the system :D

being concerned about the competition is not worth it because in any server there are guys that get the upper edge
truely the buff scrolls allowed some guys to plvl quite fast and this creates some disbalance but hey, you are playing for free a server with good maintenance - you cant cry for this kind of stuff
try nc classic and you will change your current opinion

We are still having tons of fun and the idea of a social clan worked out just perfect so we are recruiting!
Everybody who stays in the clan is friendly and very helpful and I received more help from the members than I could ever expect.

We have knowledge, we have strategy and we have a place to apply it. What else do we need?
MORE MEMBERS TO THE HORDE!
If you find the below rules of the club fair and you are looking to be part of an active community hit me up "GoDs3nD in the game!

GG Nekys hope to see things get even better!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:57 pm 
Marquis

Hey guys!

Server is going great!
Most of the time I am banning botters but still our numbers are increasing.
Usually most servers see their numbers decrease but this is not the case with us!
We are already on the 3rd week since the opening and every day I have messages with new clans planning to join+ the increasing numbers, I am very optimistic!

I hope you are all safe and well with this virus outbreak.

Join the adventure!
https://raidfight.eu

* True international community

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:35 pm 
Duke

GoDs3nD wrote:
AntisocialClub is lvl 5 and advancing at full speed!
The server just like any other has its pros and cons but u can for sure see the result of Nekys' efforts.
Many botters have been put on watchlist and banned after some time so now they come to cry because they thought they could cheat the system :D

being concerned about the competition is not worth it because in any server there are guys that get the upper edge
truely the buff scrolls allowed some guys to plvl quite fast and this creates some disbalance but hey, you are playing for free a server with good maintenance - you cant cry for this kind of stuff
try nc classic and you will change your current opinion

We are still having tons of fun and the idea of a social clan worked out just perfect so we are recruiting!
Everybody who stays in the clan is friendly and very helpful and I received more help from the members than I could ever expect.

We have knowledge, we have strategy and we have a place to apply it. What else do we need?
MORE MEMBERS TO THE HORDE!
If you find the below rules of the club fair and you are looking to be part of an active community hit me up "GoDs3nD in the game!

GG Nekys hope to see things get even better!

Let's do this shit :D

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:13 pm 
Marquis

hello my friends!

*we have stabilized to 900 unique players online and we aim to over 1000 online very soon!
*herbs have been fixed with a little help from Maria
*there are no botters at all as we speak and i am working on the Geodata bugs (most of them fixed)...
*we have new rule, according to the poll we had, where secondary clans are not allowed to acquire a CH or own a castle!
*new surprise is coming very soon!

enjoy!

Facebook:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:54 pm 
Marquis

My interview to altermmo.pl is now online!

You can read it in Polish:
https://www.altermmo.pl/wlasny-serwer-mmorpg/

And in English:
https://forum.raidfight.eu/index.php?/topic/1079-altermmo-interview-own-an-mmorpg-server/

Have fun my friends!

Facebook:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:33 am 
Marquis

The new update is out and the server's population is staidly increasing! Daily we touch the 900 unique players online and the 2000 characters online (without the shops) while we are almost 2 months online.

Without bots, cheaters, scammers as you got used to!

Facebook:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 10:03 pm 
Marquis

We happily close 2 consecutive months, despite any adversity. Offering once again, a fair and stable server. Because first we have to be consistent in our promise, in the middle of this quarantine, while we build this relationship since 2008. Without quarantine or our long-term relationship being a remission of sins. We strive for the best and we learn. Thank you for your support!

Facebook:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 10:31 pm 
Vagabond

This server has been buggy from the start, l2java files full of bugs. even though nekys tries to fix the buggs, there still is no manor after all this time. the server is full of bots too, protected bots, players that donated and arent getting banned despite the fact that a lot of ppl those botters reported for botting. small fish, botters that didnt donate, are getting banned. thats how corrupt the admin is. l2adrineline, l2tower and the old l2net interlude version can work freely on this server, nekys cannot detect it. RMT is a real problem, every day the RMT are there to advertise, but it gets less, becuz even they see that this server is dying.. the prices of the donation coins, which can be sold to other, are rapidly going up, becuz almost nobody buys them anymore. nobody wants to spend real currency for this server anymore.

i myself was one of the biggest bothunters, but i have been banned today, becuz i spoke 1 time too many.
the server is slowly dying and nekys blames me for that. today we all saw like 3 times less ppl during an serverwide event (free runes give away). giran was a lot less populated, lol. almost even no lag anymore.
i mentioned that in their discord server, and have been banned for it. (it counts as hate towards the server).

almost a week ago some botters asked nekys to ban me from the gamesevrer and the discordserver, becuz i was sceptical about the will to catch botters. with me a lot of other ppl, some of them left already. but i was one the ppl that spoke most. (i work from home and have some free time to be a discord warrior now).

let me show you some pieces of my conversation with nekys :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RrfBvRL-o6bmcKzt6HGX0BWMrfLrYnpF

today, after i told that there were less ppl around, i got banned.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T5AijfkESh_1nnAQVEO-vw1hkGsj0UGs

this shows that what i did was not that bannable, but nekys knows his server is dying, and he just wants to get rid of players that complain about the stuff that goes wrong.

finally, a screenshot i took from one of the conversations in teh botreport channel.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lFOcJCcmiqBwqFEbtWNvvHstId44BxVm

i just advice you to find another server.

dont go to l2tales, becuz l2raidfight and l2tales are the same owner, same files, same website, same paypal account. all the same shit.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GE73WOgqK3s8fxhsjI61JyqC93W-scb4

for the last ultimate extra drama, visit this link:
it will bring you to forum.lineage2.com and a topic about l2raidfight and to where its all connected to. visit page 5 and look for the post from JamesDoakes
https://forum.lineage2.com.pl/index.php?topic=64282.100

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next