Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: PlayINERA - Gracia Final 4X (Launch date: Sept 20, 2019)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:47 am 
Elder

Welp, clown fiesta or not. Our standards are actually pretty high my friend. We listen to our community and constantly release updates, and this is exactly why we continue to grow and players choose to support our server and its administration.

So here is an example of our standard at PlayINERA. Hope you enjoy it :)

EVENT ENGINE ONLINE!

Make the right choice, and play on a server that is going beyond the average and mundane. We have a very limited donation shop and a great community.

Contact Vice for more information if you are interested. If you're leaving from another server we will help you get stated with a newbie pack!

See you in game.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:09 am 
Elder

Here is an example of the berserker event:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:18 pm 
Vassal

PlayINERA wrote:
Make the right choice, and play on a server that is going beyond the average and mundane. We have a very limited donation shop and a great community.

Yea, everyone is interest pay for costumes and pay more for unhide them.

Also event with full server looks like a one small castle pvp on GE :P Towns are still empty :lol:

A most funniest thing was, when XNGU can't buy C shots or cystals in whole Giran :lol:

Last edited by zwelfik on Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:25 am 
Vagabond

Strongly recommend this server , nice community and growing , GM take care of bugs reports . Good server population , still growing i think . Come and join this server you wont regret !!!

In game : @Senti

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:22 pm 
Vassal

InFiniTi_ wrote:
Strongly recommend this server , nice community and growing , GM take care of bugs reports . Good server population , still growing i think . Come and join this server you wont regret !!!

Proof 1200 unique PC at one moment. It needs almost 3k chars online, towns are empty so show :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:00 am 
Elder

As a quick reminder, this weekend we have sieges. Clans are always looking to recruit players for the siege so check us out if you're interested in seeing the nostalgia of a proper siege.

On another note, one thing about INERA is our sense of quality. Not only do we provide 2 developers to fix bugs and create new content, but we also have a really talented designer that does a lot of our UI work client side. One thing we are very proud of is our attempt to build a retail dashboard, not to be mistaken with a community board, but an integrated dashboard that reflects an idea that NCSoft should have done long ago.

Below is an example of the INERA HUB, our own reverse engineered client dashboard, which allows players to setup their system settings, including the system message editor, search for items, obtain server news and status updates like info on olympiad cycle or territory wars, and obtain various services.

All of this is client side, not to be confused with HTML.

Credit goes out to Sindelia for the fine work!

Join a server that prioritizes quality as the number one value.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:15 am 
Vagabond

zwelfik wrote:
InFiniTi_ wrote:

Proof 1200 unique PC at one moment. It needs almost 3k chars online, towns are empty so show :P

zwelfik wrote:
Grand Elmore is best choose at this time deal with it 8)

this explains everything. You are just another crap guy trying to downplay a pretty good server, just because you are playing at another one.

No, towns are not empty, in fact, Giran, and some times Aden, are pretty crowded.

With Inera I experienced something I had not experienced for long time: random raid parties. I have even killed raids I didn't know they existed.

So in summary, stay playing in your Czech server if you like to, but stop saying PlayINERA is a bad server just because you don't play here, because IT IS NOT.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:01 pm 
Vassal

ayo wrote:
zwelfik wrote:
InFiniTi_ wrote:

zwelfik wrote:
Grand Elmore is best choose at this time deal with it 8)

this explains everything. You are just another crap guy trying to downplay a pretty good server, just because you are playing at another one.

No, towns are not empty, in fact, Giran, and some times Aden, are pretty crowded.

With Inera I experienced something I had not experienced for long time: random raid parties. I have even killed raids I didn't know they existed.

So in summary, stay playing in your Czech server if you like to, but stop saying PlayINERA is a bad server just because you don't play here, because IT IS NOT.

I just hate a hypocrisy and fake online status, which Inera present thats all. And noone DENYED THIS!

"Not empty" Good joke empty from start and people pretend server is full and trust fake number on web. Also streamers don't want shows hows towns looks like and gave you insta ban :lol:

Also this is very unprofessional :P (i already sended it into Elmore staff) [source Inera discord]

And this was presented day later :) https://i.ibb.co/H4bKxgF/Proposal.jpg

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:53 pm 
Vagabond

zwelfik wrote:
InFiniTi_ wrote:

Man go play to your "retail" and stop spam here, don't forget to change your bank accounts with the anti-bot they using :twisted:

https://maxcheaters.com/topic/229839-sm ... nt-2731576

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:50 pm 
Vassal

SinceC4 wrote:
zwelfik wrote:
InFiniTi_ wrote:

Man go play to your "retail" and stop spam here, don't forget to change your bank accounts with the anti-bot they using :twisted:

https://maxcheaters.com/topic/229839-sm ... nt-2731576

Wow, that doesn't proof anything it is same when i start tell about your java bypassed antibot same craps, and also every other antibot :lol: and it posted by 0 reputation member :lol: :lol:

And also it is another proof where you just want distract attention agnist your low population :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:34 am 
Elder

oday we release another big update. We're going to actively combat Adrenaline with our new generator thanks to EMCA, each patch will cycle through different combinations to disable any botting. Sieges begin this weekend and we're looking forward to watching the spectacle. Events will resume on the weekends.

And we present to you, TIER 3 COSTUMES:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:05 pm 
Elder

Here's a fun promo: tired of retail?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:13 pm 
Vassal

PlayINERA wrote:
Here's a fun promo: tired of retail?

Nice zombie chars :wink:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:25 am 
Elder

So I had a lot of great footage from the sieges but was on the wrong channel on OBS and saved none of it! Luckily some players sent me a bit of footage from different vantage points.

Come Check us Out!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:44 pm 
Elder

If you're worried about population, don't be. If you're worried about service, don't be, we have the least pay to win system out there. And if you're worried about those that claim otherwise, check us out before listening to others. Lineage 2 is a very competitive market, don't let the fanboys of other worlds give you a false impression of what we're about.

Here is an example of how we code and continue to push the boundaries of Lineage 2's beautiful world! Below is our exclusive event Bomberman! It's quite fun and run by the admins on weekends to give the world a little break from the difficult farm.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next