Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: [L2OFF] L2Evoke Interlude x5. Launch in May!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:42 pm 
Baron

Grand Opening: May 2019 
Hour: TBA

Welcome boys, girls and other little creatures!
I would like to introduce L2Evoke to you: a low rate Lineage II Interlude [OFF] server that brings Lineage II back to the community as it was intended! We intend to deliver a balanced low rate server to the community that will cater to your needs!

Server rates
After the recent discussions on our forum we have decided to go for the following rates:

EXP/SP: 5x
Adena: 5x (1x chance)
Raid drops: 1x
Spoil rates: 5x

Server Hardware
Cpu: Intel Xeon E3 1245v2
Ram: 32GB DDR3
Harddisks: 2 x Intel SSD DC S3500 6Gbps
Network: 1 Gbps (OVH Data center, France)
OVH Anti-DDoS Protection PRO 

Features
Offlineshop available (free)
One box and one offline shop allowed simultaneously
Working community server
Travelers'  weapons (No-grade and D-grade)
Cursed swords (Akamanah & Zariche) disabled in first two weeks
All raids & quests working exactly like on Retail Interlude by NCsoft (Fairy Queen, Frintezza etc)
Appearance system (unique Skins for your character)
and many other surprises are coming our in this 2019 season!
Increased rates for vital quests
Alliance with Ketra Orcs - х2
Alliance with Varka Silenos - х2
An Ice Merchant's Dream – x2
A Powerful Primeval Creature – х2
Clean up the Swamp of Screams - х2
Exploration of Giants Cave, Part 1/ Part 2 – х2
Gather the flames - х2
In Search of Fragments of Dimension - х2
Legacy of Insolence – х2
Matras' suspicious request – х2
Supplier of Regeants - 2x
The Finest Food - х2
The Finest Ingredients - Part 1 - х2
The Finest Ingredients - Part 2 - х2
War with Ketra Orcs - х2
War with Varka Silenos - х2
Whisper Of Dreams Part 1/ Part 2 – х2
Rase & Fall of the Elroki Tribe - х3
Relics of the old empire - х2
Yoke of the Past – x2

Vote coins to be gained by voting for the server that can be exchanged for cosmetic items in-game (hats, hair, dyes, potions etc)

No custom add-ons such as:
Gm Shops
Custom buffers
Custom Gatekeepers

Donations
Donations for first and second class change and hats are currently under consideration. There will in any case never be any game influencing donations on L2Evoke, that we can guarantee you! The team behind this project owns the machine the software is running on and is professionally involved in managing servers for corporate clients. We are therefore not depending on our players to pay our server bills!

Launch ETA
We are aiming to have our grand opening near May 2017!

http://www.lineage2evoke.com

​​​​​​​

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2Evoke Interlude x5. Launch in May!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:50 pm 
Viscount

try gracia next time, interlude is like h5 most used chronicles, people want something different and gracia is great alternative

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:39 pm 
Baron

GraciaFinal wrote:
try gracia next time, interlude is like h5 most used chronicles, people want something different and gracia is great alternative

:DDDDD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:31 pm 
Viscount

aqdevas wrote:
GraciaFinal wrote:

:DDDDD

begone h5 thot.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 4:12 pm 
Baron

bump

GraciaFinal wrote:

begone h5 thot.

many times i said that c5 is my favorite chronicle but there is no project with c5 files...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 11:58 am 
Baron

up.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:29 am 
Vassal

Did you guys get new files or fix the catacomb aggro bug and inaccurate spoil ? It was playable but annoying :S

Last edited by Kamini on Wed May 08, 2019 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 1:04 pm 
Duke

aqdevas wrote:
many times i said that c5 is my favorite chronicle but there is no project with c5 files...

What's the reason for that anyway? Are people actually so blind to how bad Interlude is compared to C5 or what's the deal?
Because I refuse to believe there are no decent files available since we have Off Interlude extended from C4 PTS. C5 would be like less than half the work required for Interlude.

I'm asking because I also think C5 is probably the best chronicle and would definitely play a good C5 server.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 1:45 pm 
Baron

Icarus wrote:

I'm asking because I also think C5 is probably the best chronicle and would definitely play a good C5 server.

probably because you can find decent c6 files for free (comparing what we had 7+ years ago). Even at maxcheaters website. So projects which are opening these days are purely for cash grab rather than trying to make something beautiful :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:06 pm 
Vagabond

i have played on the previous evoke. i would recommend everyone to stay clear of this shit ass scam project.

server was abandoned and turned off after 5 months;
extremely incompetent admins. constant lag until population decreased (admins just blamed the provider and did nothing to change the provider or upgrade servers);
failure to fix geodata issues (archers shooting through walls in castle sieges);
constant promisses of features and failure to deliver anything (two shitty skins for donators that would obscure armor which is fucking retarded in the first place, promisses of shitty ingame interface changes that were never even implemented)
players getting banned for no reason by powertripping shit eating faggot sohomo. this fag banned forum posters for disagreeing with him which over time made even more people leave the server;
constant technical problems and constant admin failure to solve them (players not being able to login and nothing being fixed for more than a day). replies from admins include such classic lines as "it's the providers fault!" and "we have big things going on in our real lives right now!".

tl;dr: shit scam server

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:23 pm 
Viscount

Icarus wrote:
aqdevas wrote:

What's the reason for that anyway? Are people actually so blind to how bad Interlude is compared to C5 or what's the deal?
Because I refuse to believe there are no decent files available since we have Off Interlude extended from C4 PTS. C5 would be like less than half the work required for Interlude.

c5 is overated. yes it was fun at that time, after c3 c4 hardcore gameplay it was clean air, but today after so many years of private servers, who tried all chronicles, we can all agree that interlude, gracia and h5 are best chronicles for private server, in my opinion interlude and gracia the best if we consider that h5 is more boring now and overused than c6 in 2007-2012. I dont see much fun leveling in c5 hardcore era without shadow and common items, without some important quests, zones and features.
I said few times that best chronicle possible for private server would be either c6 or gracia without atributes, life stones and balanced or deleted kamael class. eglobal and valhalla trying in last few years to make this work by launching interlude final servers, sadly they dont know what to delete and what to leave and edit, but its a start maybe in some years there will be server that many oldschool players looking for.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 11:28 pm 
Baron

Wait for Firebird to update to C5 if you like it because I doubt there will be someone creating one haha
in about 2-3 years check them out :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 11:50 pm 
Duke

GraciaFinal wrote:
I said few times that best chronicle possible for private server would be either c6 or gracia without atributes, life stones and balanced or deleted kamael class.

You're really gonna rant against C5 because it doesn't have shadow weapons? I agree that it sucks, but what about the other bullshit that came along with it?
You clearly don't like lifestones, nobody does.
You like death penalty?
You like PI with those unpredictable mobs? It even sucks as a concept.
You like the new skills, like gate chant spawning entire parties in places you never expect? The purest definition of cheese.
You like salvation + celestial shield, the latter which has to be the most broken spell in the entire game by far? And by the way, the gladi which is a DPS class gets it too?
You like the balance in general? Remember the gladi I just talked about, an already powerful tank/dps class, which now also gets dash so you can't even fucking run away from it? It's like giving an alligator wings. The idea is straight up fucked in the head.
The whole PvP is broken in that chronicle.

I ain't gonna be a snitch and say Interlude didn't bring anything good too, especially quality of life improvements such as separated buff/debuff slots (theoretically, it doesn't work on most privates lmao) and multiple skill bars but these are things which can be implemented.
Interlude did bring us some nice changes, but hot damn do the awful changes far outweigh the positive ones.

C5 isn't perfect, but in my opinion it's a hell of a lot better than that joke called Interlude is.
Same goes for Hellbound.

aqdevas wrote:
probably because you can find decent c6 files for free (comparing what we had 7+ years ago). Even at maxcheaters website. So projects which are opening these days are purely for cash grab rather than trying to make something beautiful :)

Good point, I probably shouldn't be surprised. If the community accepts such low-quality servers, that's the servers they'll get.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 12:04 pm 
Vassal

sasuke2088 wrote:
server was abandoned and turned off after 5 months;

Can confirm, server was very short, I think it lived for 2 "real" months, then like 3 more before the admin annoucement:
"we close because we have less than 100online"

sasuke2088 wrote:
failure to fix geodata issues (archers shooting through walls in castle sieges);

I'm not sure about geodata but other bugs like very bugged catacombs, mobs didn't aggro or attack and "deep" rooms in catacombs didn't drop anything, like 5 sealstone on a lvl 70 mob.

My clan was complaining alot about broken spoil, I didn't try myself but I know people were very angry at the bad spoil.

With so many low rate that just opened or opening soon, I would indeed skip this one, it was pretty mediocre :S

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 am 
Vagabond

I'm gonna bump this post (see Sohomo, i'm not that rude)

Evoke started Beta today.
https://lineage2evoke.com/forum/index.p ... d-of-eden/

OfflineProfile