Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: L2WARAGE.COM [X15] CLASSIC 2.7 OPENING: 2019-01-26
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:49 pm 
Duke

Not even interested in answering basic questions about the server.
Well good luck, you're gonna need it.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:24 pm 
Elder

Icarus wrote:

If you are not a newbie you should know that there are no Classic L2OFF files. All servers use same Java files.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:27 pm 
Duke

Warage wrote:
Icarus wrote:

If you are not a newbie you should know that there are no Classic L2OFF files. All servers use same Java files.

I'll be the first to admit I don't know much about classic server files.
But I don't understand how you can hope to claim superior knowledge when it's clear from a player's perspective that there are at least 2 very distinct Classic versions. One of them was used by classic.club which I can only assume is full L2j and is probably what you're using too.

The other one was first used in l2classic.ws/l2zaken.net and is currently being used by L2Lionna. Coincidentally I asked Lionna about their files a few days ago, and they claim their files are Java with an L2OFF source. Now I've got no idea how that works, but I know that Lionna feels like an L2OFF server whereas classic.club did not.

The differences between the two are consistent with what an L2OFF vs L2j server feels like. Hence my question.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:54 pm 
Elder

Icarus wrote:
Warage wrote:
Icarus wrote:

I'll be the first to admit I don't know much about classic server files.
But I don't understand how you can hope to claim superior knowledge when it's clear from a player's perspective that there are at least 2 very distinct Classic versions. One of them was used by classic.club which I can only assume is full L2j and is probably what you're using too.

The other one was first used in l2classic.ws/l2zaken.net and is currently being used by L2Lionna. Coincidentally I asked Lionna about their files a few days ago, and they claim their files are Java with an L2OFF source. Now I've got no idea how that works, but I know that Lionna feels like an L2OFF server whereas classic.club did not.

The differences between the two are consistent with what an L2OFF vs L2j server feels like. Hence my question.

Let me explain to you. At this moment we have only 2 projects ho sell Classic server files. Its l2jmobius and L2scripts. Bought these projects selling Java files.

About l2classic/l2zaken/l2lionna these projects belongs to same owner, they use l2scripts Java files.

Yes you true, these files are so good that you can feel in Java server like in L2OFF server.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:04 pm 
Duke

Warage wrote:
Let me explain to you. At this moment we have only 2 projects ho sell Classic server files. Its l2jmobius and L2scripts. Bought these projects selling Java files.

About l2classic/l2zaken/l2lionna these projects belongs to same owner, they use l2scripts Java files.

Yes you true, these files are so good that you can feel in Java server like in L2OFF server.

Ah I see, so they're actually Java? That's interesting, they really feel very close to L2OFF. Good files indeed.
Thanks for the info.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:53 pm 
Elder

up

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:10 pm 
Baron

Icarus wrote:
Warage wrote:

Ah I see, so they're actually Java? That's interesting, they really feel very close to L2OFF. Good files indeed.
Thanks for the info.

there is no such thing as off files unless you have c4/gf/h5 ones. There are no other leaked files. All those "OFF PTS" is nothing else but java files.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:46 pm 
Duke

aqdevas wrote:
Icarus wrote:
Warage wrote:

Thanks for the info.

there is no such thing as off files unless you have c4/gf/h5 ones. There are no other leaked files. All those "OFF PTS" is nothing else but java files.

Nah I meant based on PTS like Dex is doing, of course we can't expect any new PTS since there hasn't been a leak for a long time. You could theoretically extend the latest leaked PTS (C4? did anything else leak after that?) and still call it L2OFF, but it would take way too much time and at this point it's probably not worth it. I'm not surprised almost all servers are based on Java nowadays in light of that.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:08 pm 
Baron

Icarus wrote:
Nah I meant based on PTS like Dex is doing, of course we can't expect any new PTS since there hasn't been a leak for a long time. You could theoretically extend the latest leaked PTS (C4? did anything else leak after that?) and still call it L2OFF, but it would take way too much time and at this point it's probably not worth it. I'm not surprised almost all servers are based on Java nowadays in light of that.

exactly. there is still no true off c6 server for example with working clan system. there was server called "avalonas" (lithuanian one) where project was given to young programmer who tried programming that clan system as supposed to be, he managed to do with few small bugs but project because of finance was shut down.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:49 am 
Elder

up

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:44 pm 
Elder

Server Online.

OfflineProfile