Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Server made by Community
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:32 pm 
Vagabond

Boo!

OK.

First, I think there are many ppl who wants to play L2 as time passes. But there isn't a server made by the community FOR The Community. Thing is that We that we look to play L2 on a server should search no more but Create that server all together. We should all gather and create the best server that will never die. I don't know how's the work with L2 servers, but if it isnt that hard to make and keep that server on than what are we waiting for. We can talk about it and come to a conclusion/solution so we make this server.

If the server is made by community for community than u got nothing to fear for. We make the server so we all like how it will be.

bots, corruption, scams and so on will not take place in this server, ofc only if the community is making this server for itself aand all helps.

well nvm, just my thoughts... :|

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Server made by Community
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:32 pm 
Baron

I presume you haven't yet unlocked the great truth of the universe. That is, that every single player of L2 is a member of the community. And that is why there is no "Community for community server", because one player wants no-bot, another player wants bots. One player wants low rates, the other one high rates. One player wants donations, another player doesn't. And don't let me get started on the chronicles.

I'm very curious how you want to have all these players play on one server and have fun.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:40 pm 
Vagabond

u are right. what about creating 2 servers so they fit more player taste.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:15 pm 
Baron

There is a nearly infinite number of combinations, not just 2. You would have to make research first as to what the biggest
2 playerbases are in order to make just 2 big servers.

OfflineProfile