Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2J] PlayINERA - The Resurgence - 12X
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:49 am 
Elder

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:54 am 
Vassal

BEST private ever since The original Azure!

Highly recommended!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:32 am 
Elder

Thanks admins for enabling youtube! And thank you for all the kind words @PMFUN.

We built this crazy event called the Blood Royale, basically people join, and compete to kill a raidboss but it's open PvP too. You can imagine the mayhem, mass murder, betrayal, and strategy all play into the dynamic event. It triggers rarely, depending on how much players farm monsters. The top 15 get ranked based on participation score and get a very special box, the others get a consolation prize. Below you will find players finishing the event for the first time in history. The Blood Royale is live and functioning well.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:00 am 
Elder

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:58 am 
Elder

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:21 am 
Elder

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:22 am 
Elder

Merry Christmas!

Santa’s trusty assistant, Noellie has been dispatched to spread some holiday cheer this Christmas. You can find Noellie at the heart of Giran amidst the Elder Christmas Tree. Make a wish to Santa and just maybe, if you’ve been good, your wish will come true!

Christmas Trees
Noellie can craft bright and festive Christmas Trees with the right materials. The monsters roaming Aden and Elmore are rumored to have just what she needs, including fir tree branches and ornaments. Gather these pieces from the monsters, and give them to Noellie to create your very own Christmas Tree!

To make an ordinary Christmas Tree, you will need the following materials:

4 Bead Ornaments
4 Star Ornaments
10 Fir Tree Branches
1 Flower Pot

If you give Noellie 10 ordinary Christmas Trees, she can work her magic to turn them into a spectacular Special Christmas Tree!

Those who rest under the branches of a Christmas Tree will gain a special blessing!

Image Christmas Tree Blessing – For 2 hours, changes your appearance to that of a Santa costume, increases amount of Blood Stones and Adena acquired by 20%, fully restores Vitality and maintains it.

Image Special Christmas Tree Blessing – For 2 hours, changes your appearance to that of a Santa costume, increases amount of Blood Stones and Adena acquired by 50%, fully restores Vitality and maintains it.

Christmas Trees can be summoned anywhere, but you will not receive the tree’s magical benefits if it is summoned within a peace zone.

Christmas Wishes
Noellie is accepting wishes from adventurers all over Aden!

Players may submit any sort of wish they like. Be it personal, something they would like to see on PlayINERA, or just a general wish!

Holiday Buff
Noellie will also provide adventurers with a special holiday blessing once every 12 hours:

Image Holiday Festival – For 1 hour, Max HP, MP and CP are increased; P. Def., Movement Speed, P. Atk., and M. Atk. are increased; MP consumption for skills is decreased.

Santa’s Gifts

Santa will be doing his rounds every day until the end of the year.
He will surprise a random adventurer across Aden with a gift once every hour.

In order to be eligible for Santa’s gifting round, players have to be in combat, outside of a peace zone and not have been visited by Santa in the last 12 hours.

Make sure you accept Santa’s gift before he disappears!

Event Schedule
The event begins on December 17, 2018 after the server restart, and ends on January 1 00:00, 2019. Noellie will remain in Giran until January 8, 2019.

The INERA team wishes all of our players a very safe and happy holiday season!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:18 pm 
Vagabond

This is one of the best servers I have played on. Amazing staff, very nice community.
Long story short, it feels like "home" :) We are waiting for you to join :D 8)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:24 am 
Vagabond

PlayINERA...

Season 2 , Thankful and proud to be back after an awesome run on the season 1.

Following again and of course making progress in this very well balanced and fair server.
Nice invironment and very friendly admins, Its a temptation to try the server and guaranteed you will stay!

Keep up the good work!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:44 am 
Vagabond

Before going further i would like to point a thing not many ppl said about this server.

This server is probably the LEAST Pay to win server out there.

Arent you fucking tired of those cookie cutter H5 server that last 2 months, and that really are just a cash grab for the staff running them ? then this server is probably your best bet.

The server has some really novelty features (Skill tree, blood pool), and its a breath of fresh air on the boring and cloned state of private servers, its a shame not many people knows about it.
The community is pretty nice (except for 1 or 2 buffoons, but well every place has some of those)
And last but not least, (and probably has something to do with the fact i mentioned first) the staff isnt doing this just for the money, they're not a bunch on desinteresed GM's/Admins wannabe, like 80% of the staffs of private servers. They do care for this project because is like their baby, been there since S1 and can tell you guys this is true.

I'll be waiting online for anyone who want to give this server a try, so see you ingame!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:45 am 
Vagabond

I play INERA for 3 weeks and this server is so cool, the mechanics of blood system innovate against other private server.

The GMs and Admins are very concerned about their players. My friends also want to play here, they like how balanced and configured INERA is.

Good server.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:23 am 
Vagabond

I played in season 1 and now in season 2.
the staff is competent and available the features are balanced and I do not know how, but also has a nice community.

best server in a sea of trash

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:56 pm 
Vagabond

Truly the best server for me in a very long time. Nice to see admins commited to the project.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:39 pm 
Vagabond

I've been playing since last season, by far the best mid rate out there, unique innovative concepts and events, balanced classes and great community, GMs been always helpfull and caring for players.Worth checking out.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:00 pm 
Vagabond

I play here from 1st Inera, the best server that i seen in the world, Top1 Gracia Epilogue server bcs it have big community from all countries, and Admins make very good game interface, i play with my clan and they liked too! Exploit here, Russians here! I reccomend this server!

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next