Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: [L2OFF]Lineage2DEX Interlude
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:07 pm 
Marquis

Dear friends of https://www.lineage2dex.com!
We are glad to announce that the opening of a new Interlude server is coming soon! According to the tradition of L2Dex, we want to give you all a preliminary information about the server rates and the date of opening.
Also as a part of our tradition we will give you a possibility to choose how this server will looks like.

Interlude - September 2018
Server will be opened in mid-September. The exact date and rates will be announced next week.
Server section on the forum will be opened and we will start series of votes. It will depend on you what server you will play on.
Based on the results of voting and your comments, the concept of the server will be drawn up. Voting and discussions will last until the end of August.

What awaits you on the new server?
The same classic Interlude that everyone loves, with a dynamic and exciting game. The server will have some additions that will add variety to the established world of Interlude, but without affecting the main aspects and the oryginal gameplay.
The best build of (PTS) Interlude is tested time-tested.

Characters that will always be with you
We all know that the server sooner or later loses its relevance and online, as a result of which other projects are doing wipe or server shutdown.
But not in our case! We already have a Union database server, which always has active players who will happily accept newcomers from other "out-of-date" servers.

During the next week, we run a series of polls, in which you will select the features of the server.
Follow the news, Team Lineage2dex.com

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF]Lineage2DEX Interlude
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:55 am 
Marquis

Opening 14 of September 2018 at 20:00 (+2 UTC)

Open Test of the server will be available from 10 of September

Interlude chronicles
Official assembly(EURO PTS)
Rates:

Exp: x75
SP: x75
Adena: x50
Drop: х30
Spoil: x15
SealStones: x10
RB Exp/SP: х3
RB Drop (chance of the general group): х1.5
Epic Rb Drop: x1
Quest: x1
Quest Reward: adena, exp, sp x10 (only quests for adena, exp, sp)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:59 pm 
Duke

tutanka wrote:
Opening 14 of September 2018 at 20:00 (+2 UTC)

Open Test of the server will be available from 10 of September

Interlude chronicles
Official assembly(EURO PTS)
Rates:

Exp: x75
SP: x75
Adena: x50
Drop: х30
Spoil: x15
SealStones: x10
RB Exp/SP: х3
RB Drop (chance of the general group): х1.5
Epic Rb Drop: x1
Quest: x1
Quest Reward: adena, exp, sp x10 (only quests for adena, exp, sp)

These are the final rates, not beta-only right?
This server seems enticing, especially since there's a distinct lack of L2OFF servers in general.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:23 pm 
Baron

sadly not low rate...ppl are forced to play java low rate

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:54 am 
Duke

tutanka wrote:
Characters that will always be with you
We all know that the server sooner or later loses its relevance and online, as a result of which other projects are doing wipe or server shutdown.
But not in our case! We already have a Union database server, which always has active players who will happily accept newcomers from other "out-of-date" servers.

That sounds interesting.

Anyway best of luck to you guys, Dex Interlude servers have always been high quality, I expect none less from this one. Highly recommended.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:33 pm 
Marquis

due Nanna unique setup it was always a good place for pvp

full server info list : https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/13039/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:52 pm 
Marquis

Dear friends, 10 September at 20:00 (+2 utc) will be available access for our test server.
During beta test will be available Test Server Helper with all necessary items for test.

We strongly recommend to visit beta. Check the concept of the server before it starts. View the NPC Buffer and NPC Shop.

For participation in our open beta you can use your old Master Accounts.
But you need create new Game Account fore Genesis server on you Control Panel.

https://forum.lineage2dex.com/resources/53/download Download Patch
https://forum.lineage2dex.com/resources/52/download Download Patch - Google

Also, you can join to our https://discordapp.com/invite/YKzN69 Discord Support Chanel. In our support channel you can feel free to ask any questions or ask for help

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:08 pm 
Marquis

We would like to announce a very successful start of our newest server called Genesis! On the very first moments we greeted over 5000 players which is a great success!
We have hope that all of you are enjoying the game and pvp.
Our Team continuously working to provide the best game play for our lovely players.
Our GM Team trying the best to help all of you who require the help.

We wish you best fun playing on Lineage2DEX Genesis server!
https://www.lineage2dex.com/reg

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:39 pm 
Duke

I see the tradeable donation coins have already ruined the economy. That's probably a record. At current market prices, 5EUR gives you around 600-700kk.

You guys just never listen :D

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:41 am 
Duke

Icarus wrote:
I see the tradeable donation coins have already ruined the economy. That's probably a record. At current market prices, 5EUR gives you around 600-700kk.

You guys just never listen :D

I guess I'll sound like I'm fanboying Dex here, but does it really matter? The server I'm semi-actively playing on is a lowrate Classic with tradeable donation coins and I don't feel like it hurts it at all - economy is doing alright, there's actually a deflation in prices (e.g. Doom Armor used to cost >20kk just a few months ago costs 10kk now).

And actually - isn't it ultimately a good thing, that people have something to drown adena in? Especially on 75x where it theoretically shouldn't be that difficult to reach that 2,147kkk cap in no time. But I'm not playing on midrates very often so I'm open to have my view changed here.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:04 pm 
Duke

It depends on what you can get with the donation coins.
Stuff like premium runes are ok as long as they don't increase the xp/drop too much, in fact it's even recommended to make the coins tradeable so anybody can farm these runes. That way you have a fair system where you 'invest' into your farm in order to get more farm. Kind of like buying a better PvE weapon.
Even some mid-grade equipment for donations are ok as long as you don't have a shortcut to top-end equipment. That's what's wrong with Dex right now. It's fine to 'accelerate' your way to the top through better equipment (so you can farm more efficiently), but it's absolutely not ok to get the top equipment directly. This is where Dex made mistakes.

Dex at first glance it doesn't seem so bad, you can get up to B-grade equipment with donation coins.
Problems start when you can also get high-level stuff like top-grade Life Stones with donation coins, among others. Because of these high-level items the value of the coins on the market is high (4-5kk buy, 8-9kk sell).

So far it isn't so bad right? Well here's where it becomes half past bad: you can buy EWBs with adena.

I don't know if you realize that the economy goes downhill from there:
- A-grade weapons are very rare right now (Mammon hasn't spawned yet) but nobody wants them because it's just easier to enchant top B-grade
- it will be the same story with S-grade weapons next week, a WT+9 already has a higher Matk than an AM, and +9 isn't a very high enchant considering how easy it is to get them
- because of the above, mats prices will be lower because people will want to craft A-grade and S-grade sets, but not A-grade and S-grade weapons
- which will bring the A-grade and S-grade sets' price lower than they should be

That means that on top of it being innately EASY to get top-level equipment (it's a 75x server), it's gonna get even easier because of how little thought the Dex team have poured into their donation system.

So yeah, it matters a lot in this instance. Because of the value of the donation coins you can basically pay to be on top without moving a finger. Funny part is, you don't even have to donate much.
They could fix this problem, along with other Interlude-specific balance issues, by making the enchant rates much lower over a certain enchant number (like +6).
But let's not kid ourselves, that makes them less money :D

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:16 pm 
Marquis

After you get to the top , you must know how to fight :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:45 pm 
Duke

True, but unfortunately most players know how to fight as they're mostly veterans.
I'm just concerned about the lifespan, that's all.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:46 pm 
Duke

You're raising good points there - I agree that EWBs will completely trash the A grade weapons. However, I wouldn't be too worried about S grade guns - in a long run, the top players will still chase those S guns since AM+5 will be around WT+12 (or even more), which I believe won't be all that common by the time people will start hitting those late game itemki... To be fair I'm still not strictly against this policy over all - if I understood well what you've said, it means that people reach those "almost like AM" guns fairly easy. But since it's a midrate server which obviously won't be running extreme long runs like the low rates, isn't it actually a positive thing that people can spend a relatively short ammount of time getting into a "relevant" state of equipment to be able to PvP even with the top-level players? Aka - log in, spend few hours farming, get some PvP, get tired, wait for another midrate :D It's not exactly my play style, but I can see people joining midrates are usually like this. People who wish to stay in a longrun will put that extra effort into getting to that "~98%" with AM+7 to get edge over people who're stuck at around the "85%" with their WT+10 :)

But then again I'm not currently playing there so I can't make an accurate image.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:17 pm 
Duke

You have a point about the long run but in my opinion the server being 75x already makes it trivial to get equipment, just seems unnecessary to make it even easier is all I'm saying.
Maybe not that trivial for people who aren't used to low rates, admittedly.

Just seems unnecessary to make it even easier, all I'm sayin'. On a low-rate stuff like premium runes can definitely work though.

fosho!

OfflineProfile