Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: L2 Evoke, Interlude x5 low rates international server
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:49 pm 
Viscount

Welcome boys, girls and other little creatures!
I would like to introduce L2Evoke to you: a low rate Lineage II Interlude [OFF] server that brings Lineage II back to the community as it was intended! We intend to deliver a balanced low rate server to the community that will cater to your needs!

Questions? Hop by our forum and don't be afraid to ask!

Server rates
After the recent discussions on our forum we have decided to go for the following rates:

EXP/SP: 5x
Adena: 5x (1x chance)
Raid drops: 2x
Epic raid drops: 1x
Spoil rates: 5x chance, 1x amount

Seal Stone: 5x (1x chance)
Party exp: retail! (from 30 to 72%!)
Quest adena rate: 3x (Dangerous Seduction reward capped at 200k)

Fishing Rewards (POCF): 2x

Server Hardware
Cpu: Intel Xeon E3 1245v2
Ram: 32GB DDR3
Harddisks: 2 x Intel SSD DC S3500 6Gbps
Network: 1 Gbps (OVH Data center, France)
OVH Anti-DDoS Protection PRO (read more here)

Features
Offlineshop available (free)
Working community server (incl party matching)
Travelers' weapons (no-grade and D-grade)
Spawn windows for epic bosses limited at 4 hours
Cursed swords (Akamanah & Zariche) disabled in first two weeks
Increased rates for vital quests:
- Alliance with Ketra Orcs - х2
- Alliance with Varka Silenos - х2
- An Ice Merchant's Dream – x2
- A Powerful Primeval Creature – х2
- Clean up the Swamp of Screams - х2
- Coins of magic - x2
- Exploration of Giants Cave, Part 1/ Part 2 – х2
- For Sleepless Deadmen - 2x
- Gather the flames - х2
- In Search of Fragments of Dimension - х2
- Illegitimate Child of A Goddess - 2x
- Legacy of Insolence – х2
- Supplier of Regeants - 2x
- The Finest Food - х2
- The Finest Ingredients - Part 1 - х2
- War with Ketra Orcs - х2
- War with Varka Silenos - х2
- Whisper Of Dreams Part 1/ Part 2 – х2
- Rase & Fall of the Elroki Tribe - х2
- Relics of the old empire - х2
- Yoke of the Past – x2
Vote coins to be gained by voting for the server (max 1 each 24h) that can be exchanged for cosmetic items in-game (hats, hair dye potions etc)

NO GM SHOP
NO CUSTOM BUFFERS

Dual boxing policy
One box and two offline shops allowed simultaneously
That means you can play with your main account, one extra box (eg a buffer) and have two offline shop in-game simultaneously.

Donations
Donations for second class change and hats will be available at launch. As class change marks will also be available for adena (1 mark = 1kk) we feel we are providing enough options for players to advance in the same way as those that donate.

There will in any case never be any game influencing donations on L2Evoke, that we can guarantee you! The team behind this project owns the machine the software is running on and is professionally involved in managing servers for corporate clients. We are therefore not depending on our players to pay our server bills! Money that we gain from donations will be used to compensate our advertising budget and future projects.

Launch
Date: 27.05.2017 Hour: 20:00 GMT+2

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2 Evoke, Interlude x5 low rates international server
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:52 pm 
Viscount

probably best nostalgic low rate c6 server in a long time, all features looks perfect, no donation, no buffers, no custom shit, also very low russians , more international community, server starting time is also great ppl will be able to play in summer :) spread news around, all server needs more commercial

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:26 pm 
Viscount

up

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:11 pm 
Vagabond

GraciaFinal wrote:
probably best nostalgic low rate c6 server in a long time, all features looks perfect, no donation, no buffers, no custom shit, also very low russians , more international community, server starting time is also great ppl will be able to play in summer :) spread news around, all server needs more commercial

Nostalgic? There is nothing nostalgic about this scam. Fake server opened by fake team trying to cash out from the good old Evoke name.

The original thread was already tagged as FAKE here, so they opened another one.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:44 pm 
Baron

Harambe wrote:
GraciaFinal wrote:

Nostalgic? There is nothing nostalgic about this scam. Fake server opened by fake team trying to cash out from the good old Evoke name.

The original thread was already tagged as FAKE here, so they opened another one.

lol kid. You need to search more about that statement...

It is not a fake server. IF you remember previous evoke launch you will remember that there was currepted GM which was removed from the team, but he still hold pmfun and facebook account. So he is trying to hurt the server with it.

Everything is fine with the project. Forum activity is very good. I can really see +/- 2k online which is more than enough for C6 server.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:13 pm 
Viscount

you mistaken this with other evoke that was few years ago, this is completely new server, with some experienced admins from other servers, it has nothing to do with scam server in past. Also this might be one of most popular servers this summer, a lot ppl moving here.

i think its russian trolls who cant stand pure international servers, and create conspiracy theories :D gg russians. no 10 boxes and full item donation is not thier style i guess :))

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:25 pm 
Baron

This ISN'T the old evoke team ffs. I know you folks want a crowded server but please stop lying. Try to ask this guy pretending to be fg something about the old evoke and you'll figure it out. If you manage to get ahold of him that is because he fucking disappeared kek

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:54 pm 
Vagabond

aqdevas wrote:
Harambe wrote:
GraciaFinal wrote:

lol kid. You need to search more about that statement...

It is not a fake server. IF you remember previous evoke launch you will remember that there was currepted GM which was removed from the team, but he still hold pmfun and facebook account. So he is trying to hurt the server with it.

Everything is fine with the project. Forum activity is very good. I can really see +/- 2k online which is more than enough for C6 server.

What u talking about? Yes there was corrupt GM, but I am not talkin bout him. I am talkin about the real fg and pinng which are ez to reach. FB belongs to FG, so stfu if u dun know wat u talking about "kid".

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:55 pm 
Vagabond

GraciaFinal wrote:
you mistaken this with other evoke that was few years ago, this is completely new server, with some experienced admins from other servers, it has nothing to do with scam server in past. Also this might be one of most popular servers this summer, a lot ppl moving here.

i think its russian trolls who cant stand pure international servers, and create conspiracy theories :D gg russians. no 10 boxes and full item donation is not thier style i guess :))

if this is "new" evoke why u say different in your main post? Liar liar pants on fire. Lying in circles.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:17 pm 
Viscount

Harambe wrote:
GraciaFinal wrote:

if this is "new" evoke why u say different in your main post? Liar liar pants on fire. Lying in circles.

nice try russian tards, nice try. go and play in donate to win servers, this is server for hardcore players. gg

start is today

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 11:02 pm 
Vagabond

GraciaFinal wrote:
Harambe wrote:
GraciaFinal wrote:

nice try russian tards, nice try. go and play in donate to win servers, this is server for hardcore players. gg

start is today

So u use word "russian" as insult now? :O

Btw am not russian, but you are surely a tard. And not a normal tard, but a hardcore tard

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:08 pm 
Heir

Harambe wrote:
What u talking about? Yes there was corrupt GM, but I am not talkin bout him. I am talkin about the real fg and pinng which are ez to reach. FB belongs to FG, so stfu if u dun know wat u talking about "kid".

Man... Your facts are wrong. I'm "fg" and that server is not mine.
Good luck to everyone playing there, just wanted to tell that the server is not mine and it's not related to the old evoke team.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 3:55 pm 
Viscount

server is great, so gg harambe, you would not last untill 2nd class in low rate c6 :) thats why u cry.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:22 pm 
Vagabond

GraciaFinal wrote:
server is great, so gg harambe, you would not last untill 2nd class in low rate c6 :) thats why u cry.

Can you read retard? I don't care about that server. I said - it is a scammer project and you r lying bout it too. Even FG posted here the same thing. So gg liar.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:57 pm 
Vassal

We dont care they used the Evoke name (although it is very unoriginal) but as efegue wrote before, there is a Greek dude who is trying to pretend to be fg and these copycats are pretending to be involved with the old Evoke which we clearly want to state is not the case.

That being said I wish everyone playing there a good time as I know there arent any quality servers around at the moment.

Side note: dont advertise with 1800+ online while leaving sockets open, it makes you look silly.

I will leave this thread open for now but keep it nice and keep the flaming low or it'll get locked.

OfflineProfile