Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:22 pm 
Heir

Motorhead wrote:
dood the best custom stuf for a PVP servers is no custom couse i never seen pvp w/o custom make it w/o custom and rly low ench to test the players fighting skills not their enchant skills

then why not have just 1 armor (robe/light/heavy) and 1 of each weapon, no enchant scrolls, starting at max lvl and u can get everything for free, no npc buffers, nothing? what will that make it? that would be the best pvp server for you?

no items, just "skills"

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:39 pm 
Marquis

NosferatusS wrote:
Motorhead wrote:
dood the best custom stuf for a PVP servers is no custom couse i never seen pvp w/o custom make it w/o custom and rly low ench to test the players fighting skills not their enchant skills

then why not have just 1 armor (robe/light/heavy) and 1 of each weapon, no enchant scrolls, starting at max lvl and u can get everything for free, no npc buffers, nothing? what will that make it? that would be the best pvp server for you?

no items, just "skills"

well id kinda like that
armors fro free
no enchant
just skills
but i dont think id play for a long time there

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:43 pm 
Heir

Mac wrote:
NosferatusS wrote:
Motorhead wrote:

no items, just "skills"

well id kinda like that
armors fro free
no enchant
just skills

gets boring go get everything fast? no u get my point?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:59 pm 
Duke

NosferatusS wrote:
Mac wrote:
NosferatusS wrote:
Motorhead wrote:

no items, just "skills"

well id kinda like that
armors fro free
no enchant
just skills

but lol you would you lose time farming on a lol server when you can farm on a serious low rate server...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:48 pm 
Heir

MustLoveL2 wrote:
NosferatusS wrote:
Mac wrote:
NosferatusS wrote:
Motorhead wrote:

no items, just "skills"

well id kinda like that
armors fro free
no enchant
just skills

but lol you would you lose time farming on a lol server when you can farm on a serious low rate server...

not every1 likes to level for ages before you can start some pvp and farming gear...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:15 pm 
Forum Troll

look dear nosfernubus or whoever u r
ncsoft has created a game
they've spent shi7loadz of money and time creating all that
they have 1337 programers and shi7
they create formulas
balance them
create new skills
counter them with other skills
the fact that u think that gnadalf(lol) thinks that adding anything not existing already in the original version of the game is just lolsome
actually he thinks he is as professional as ncsoft staff
now go hide in ur sandhole i fanboy

i said my opinion
u think its wrong?
why u had to flame me?
cuz my opinion is different?

why dont u go better jamp fom a kliff?!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:15 pm 
Heir

GoDs3nD wrote:
they create formulas
balance them
create new skills
the fact that u think that gnadalf(lol) thinks that adding anything not existing already in the original version of the game is just lolsome

i said my opinion
u think its wrong?
why u had to flame me?

the one that started flaming was you... and laughing at some1 elses nick which has nothing to do with their knowledge... that just makes u look stupid...

... ur saying everything new not made by original developers is "STUPID" and IS GOING TO BE bad! i see you've got a very short perspective of this

GoDs3nD wrote:

lol seriously dude... u really got some issues... anywayz.. u started flaming and saying w/o thinking stupid and pointless things...

Ur messages are synonym for SPAM, so think before you start writing... im sorry if your not used to thinking... im just saying sometimes is god to think :) its not bad for you to train ur brains... even just a little

Stupid
Pointless
Annoying

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:16 pm 
Marquis

Mac wrote:
NosferatusS wrote:
Motorhead wrote:

no items, just "skills"

well id kinda like that
armors fro free
no enchant
just skills
L2Inferno ftw, but yes u get bored fast, that's why it was closed... no ppl and no sense to play.

It's gayish, so what? I like gayish.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:22 am 
Heir

SoulBlade wrote:
Mac wrote:
NosferatusS wrote:
Motorhead wrote:

no items, just "skills"

well id kinda like that
armors fro free
no enchant
just skills
L2Inferno ftw, but yes u get bored fast, that's why it was closed... no ppl and no sense to play.

I hope that next post wont be just some pointless flaming and spamming buy that those who do critics about the server, please.. try it out first before you start bullsh1ting like GoDs3nD.

Critics are not bad, contrary... the are the best thing how to improve the server... but dont write critics if you havent played it/checked it out and if youve got not idea what u r talking about... if u have... your welcome to write something :)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:37 am 
Marquis

NosferatusS wrote:
Motorhead wrote:

no items, just "skills"
its gonna be cool ^^

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:46 pm 
Forum Troll

NosferatusS wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
they create formulas
balance them
create new skills

i said my opinion
u think its wrong?
why u had to flame me?

the one that started flaming was you... and laughing at some1 elses nick which has nothing to do with their knowledge... that just makes u look stupid...

... ur saying everything new not made by original developers is "STUPID" and IS GOING TO BE bad! i see you've got a very short perspective of this

GoDs3nD wrote:

lol seriously dude... u really got some issues... anywayz.. u started flaming and saying w/o thinking stupid and pointless things...

Ur messages are synonym for SPAM, so think before you start writing... im sorry if your not used to thinking... im just saying sometimes is god to think :) its not bad for you to train ur brains... even just a little

Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
//care about ur opinion u stranger nonfactor forum guy

i said my opinion
thats my own opinion
u cant do nothing to change it
no matter how much u spam u can go killurs4lf

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:51 pm 
Marquis

NosferatusS wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
they create formulas
balance them
create new skills

i said my opinion
u think its wrong?
why u had to flame me?

GoDs3nD wrote:

Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
stupid pointless annoying message is urs, dont u see it d00d?
guess who has bigger ego?
u can do shi7loadz of things to change ur opinions, but ull fail anyway

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:39 pm 
Heir

holy christ, why are u even posting in topic about server u dont like?
make a post "i dont like server, because <insert ur reasons>. i wont play here."
If u dont like the server, /ignore topic about it. end of story.
But no, u have to spam for and against the server, just to keep ur post count high.
Get a life.

When u fail, u fail for sure...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:58 pm 
Viscount

@ godsend:
no offence but u really dont have to aswer to every guy that posts something on this forum. ask him where did he get that nickname, and if he sais it's from a role of toiletpaer than u can call him a retard.

The server sound nice, i try every week a different server just to try something DIFFERENT, to see new ideas and this server has some nice ones. It's nice that people are modifing the game, they like this and this and that, so they put their bones to work. I can't wait ot try it out. And about the Imba part... so? i still play with what i LIKE even if i get my ass kicked every time... it's fun... what would be the sense in beeing all TH or NECRO or GLAD coz they are overpowered... i say u give it a try... play about 2-3 days on server, i know i will. and if u like it offi style, play on official :D

"take the REDPILL and I'll show U how deep the rabbit hole goes."

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:38 pm 
Forum Troll

redpill wrote:
@ godsend:
no offence but u really dont have to aswer to every guy that posts something on this forum. ask him where did he get that nickname, and if he sais it's from a role of toiletpaer than u can call him a retard.

The server sound nice, i try every week a different server just to try something DIFFERENT, to see new ideas and this server has some nice ones. It's nice that people are modifing the game, they like this and this and that, so they put their bones to work. I can't wait ot try it out. And about the Imba part... so? i still play with what i LIKE even if i get my ass kicked every time... it's fun... what would be the sense in beeing all TH or NECRO or GLAD coz they are overpowered... i say u give it a try... play about 2-3 days on server, i know i will. and if u like it offi style, play on official :D

QQ this forum is for replaying to topics and posts
what else should i do?rebuff is still far in the time...so i can haz some fun ..u know trollin around
spammin
etc etc

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next