Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Erb/Builder if you still here, please remake Infinitel2
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:15 pm 
Baron

Star64 wrote:

Well, he never said it. But as a veteran infinitel2 player (you even linked one of my videos) i can say this is Builder. I have no "real" evidence rather than the testimony of other vets like BabyNaya, the way he treats people on forums and the same way he has treat me - as always: ban on sight.

He has some H5 files too (i think he has been opening and reworking that H5 server? No idea).

My recomendation is: Don't play this server. Its too bad with Builder. He sucks at management. If you are really gonna play, you should play when a new season starts with other infinitel2 vets.

As for Erb, the last news i ever got from him were that he didn't want to know anything about L2. He stuck with aion for a few years after that and i haven't talked/known of him after that.

Hope that helps.

C6 sucks for faction related server. There were countless projects and died in instant.

Builder never was good with managment, but he still managed to hold few seasons perfectly. As I understood he has H5 files by reading in forums about it, so I hope he will try do something with it.

But my point was to encourage someone who can make a project like infinitel2. It was my best experience so far in L2 (if we ignore best years of L2 2007-2009). Even tho I played only low rate servers, I never missed a single season of infinitel2. Project was simply too good to be skipped.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:40 pm 
Elder

up :roll:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:39 pm 
Vagabond

aqdevas wrote:
Star64 wrote:

Well, he never said it. But as a veteran infinitel2 player (you even linked one of my videos) i can say this is Builder. I have no "real" evidence rather than the testimony of other vets like BabyNaya, the way he treats people on forums and the same way he has treat me - as always: ban on sight.

He has some H5 files too (i think he has been opening and reworking that H5 server? No idea).

My recomendation is: Don't play this server. Its too bad with Builder. He sucks at management. If you are really gonna play, you should play when a new season starts with other infinitel2 vets.

As for Erb, the last news i ever got from him were that he didn't want to know anything about L2. He stuck with aion for a few years after that and i haven't talked/known of him after that.

Hope that helps.

C6 sucks for faction related server. There were countless projects and died in instant.

Builder never was good with managment, but he still managed to hold few seasons perfectly. As I understood he has H5 files by reading in forums about it, so I hope he will try do something with it.

But my point was to encourage someone who can make a project like infinitel2. It was my best experience so far in L2 (if we ignore best years of L2 2007-2009). Even tho I played only low rate servers, I never missed a single season of infinitel2. Project was simply too good to be skipped.

They are opening at 20/05 H5 server. Hit me up if you wanna play with naya, rio, bluntz and me (old midichs)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:45 pm 
Baron

damn looking to it. just need decide to play or not, cause I may go to foreign country so I may miss this "season".

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:19 pm 
Baron

@ star64

can you leave skype or something to contact?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:22 am 
Vagabond

I can get you the Infinitel2 source. Although do you have a java team to work on it?

PM me with your skype information.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:13 am 
Vagabond

I registered just to aswer this thread. I'm an old player of infinite l2 (first lvl 78 inspector of server!). I'm a java developer and if u are trying to revive this server i can help!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:50 pm 
Vagabond

Hope some of the old infinitel2 players check this thread ti me to time. I found that server: infinitel2.ru, which it is basically a reincarnation of old infinitel2. I played on infinite rvb before (wow, more than 5 years have passed!) and can confirm that this server is identical. My old nicknames were Viritnik and Haruspex - probly someone will remeber me, but i wasnt even close to the top players, so i doubt it %)
Yes, the server is located in Russia so probly the majority of players (if online won't be abyssmal) gonna be russian-speakers (i'm russian myself btw, so i apologize for my english). But if u r not scared by this fact, check the site. There should be a new opening soon.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:11 am 
Vagabond

NEW site http://gvel2.com
Legendary infinitel2 [Gracia Final] is return
[BEST GOОDvsEVIL MOD L2]
WITH UPDATES the best I've seen!
_____ PVP = EXP+Adena _____
Unique FARM*PVP ZONE battle 24\7
TvT / CTF / KOTH / Castle Battles
BEST battlefields for EASY & FREE