Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: L2 IS BACK BITCHES!!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:07 pm 
Marquis

vogiass wrote:
bemyfrag wrote:
szwipes wrote:
if this server will Fail every server will, last chance for Lineage xD

many PPl prefer RGP over this crap. U sentence seems pointless.As i remember their 1st start was full with bugs.

cerberus full of bugs???and rpg no??hahaha plz man gimme a break...i remember rpg x3 how mayny bugs it had....cerberus was 2 years online with over 2k ppl online...so take your russian gays to rpg and gtfo play for yourselves!!

yea they wiped it cuz there was gamebreaking bug at the beggining.

we shall see when RPG open their server at september whats goin to happen with cerberus.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:50 pm 
Elder

lol fail russians will open new server???every year they open new server omg failers...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:49 am 
Elder

Shiet.... 1/4 of a year to prepare this shit? Good luck..

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:25 am 
Knight

First of all l2 is fainting since a long time and everyone would come back for a last time for a European experience so if you offer me a bunch of stupid no-lifers spamming impolite russians above 10k+ and 1K+ reasonable EU ppl I would choose the 2nd one.On most countries the heat is unbelieveble so I doubt anyone is playing as much as at regular times back on the normal days.Deal with it, it might take up to 3-4 months but IMO it's totally worth it.

Also when it comes to gms and their service in-game cerberus surpasses rpg about a 1000 km's.Here are some short stories about both servers.

1)

Cerberus Gms-Admins furing the first month = 60% of the time Online gms / more than 150bans delivered (know that from personal experience cause I suffered from one on my spoiler which was botting and on the 2nd spoiler too)

Rpg-Club Gms on the first month = Mostly forum warriors who make promises but when server opens everyone goes away and probably gets a percentage of the total donations from stupid 10y old kids.Also since they obviously aren't logging in anymore all of a sudden they leave forums as well.

2)

Cerberus : Offers you a great non-lagging experience(FOR ALMOST ALL COUNTRIES) with control over the restarts.

Rpg-Club : Stupid gipsy russians who probably host their servers on a home pc rig and with their available cheap internet connection causing everyone to lag except from the stupid russian villagers who are around them.

3)

Both servers during launch time :

* Cerberus : As far as I remember after 30mins of run-time on both of their populated servers(the interlude and the GE)almost everybody were playing.Of course you may support that its because of the lack of as many people as Rpg but don't kid yourself , no server has had more than 5-6k ppl whatever they mention is crap.NO machine and I repeat no machine is able to hold that much people.Take for example WoW, I suppose it's the most populated MMORPG game right?Well then how do you explain their ability to hold only up to 2-3k ppl on each server?? ...

* Rpg-club : More recently I wasted 1h of my life waiting to surpass the login box and shortly after that another 2h to jump to my character selection screen after the box with the titles : ping, server name and etc.

P.S since I wrote a lot of trash in there I'm tired to check for any grammar mistakes or general mistakes on a sentence so please do not bother to bring this up.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:10 am 
Elder

Sinnocent wrote:
Shiet.... 1/4 of a year to prepare this shit? Good luck..

shit is your face go play to your shit russian servers...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:50 am 
Elder

ALegendNamedTapion wrote:
First of all l2 is fainting since a long time and everyone would come back for a last time for a European experience so if you offer me a bunch of stupid no-lifers spamming impolite russians above 10k+ and 1K+ reasonable EU ppl I would choose the 2nd one.On most countries the heat is unbelieveble so I doubt anyone is playing as much as at regular times back on the normal days.Deal with it, it might take up to 3-4 months but IMO it's totally worth it.

Also when it comes to gms and their service in-game cerberus surpasses rpg about a 1000 km's.Here are some short stories about both servers.

1)

Cerberus Gms-Admins furing the first month = 60% of the time Online gms / more than 150bans delivered (know that from personal experience cause I suffered from one on my spoiler which was botting and on the 2nd spoiler too)

Rpg-Club Gms on the first month = Mostly forum warriors who make promises but when server opens everyone goes away and probably gets a percentage of the total donations from stupid 10y old kids.Also since they obviously aren't logging in anymore all of a sudden they leave forums as well.

2)

Cerberus : Offers you a great non-lagging experience(FOR ALMOST ALL COUNTRIES) with control over the restarts.

Rpg-Club : Stupid gipsy russians who probably host their servers on a home pc rig and with their available cheap internet connection causing everyone to lag except from the stupid russian villagers who are around them.

3)

Both servers during launch time :

* Cerberus : As far as I remember after 30mins of run-time on both of their populated servers(the interlude and the GE)almost everybody were playing.Of course you may support that its because of the lack of as many people as Rpg but don't kid yourself , no server has had more than 5-6k ppl whatever they mention is crap.NO machine and I repeat no machine is able to hold that much people.Take for example WoW, I suppose it's the most populated MMORPG game right?Well then how do you explain their ability to hold only up to 2-3k ppl on each server?? ...

* Rpg-club : More recently I wasted 1h of my life waiting to surpass the login box and shortly after that another 2h to jump to my character selection screen after the box with the titles : ping, server name and etc.

P.S since I wrote a lot of trash in there I'm tired to check for any grammar mistakes or general mistakes on a sentence so please do not bother to bring this up.

+1 nothing more to say

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:47 pm 
Marquis

RPG is way more competitive. nor of top clans will start here tho.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:04 pm 
Marquis

again h5... there is to damn high number of 5 servers today. and ppl still waiting for gracia final decent 10x rates servers...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:09 pm 
Marquis

Odin wrote:
again h5... there is to damn high number of 5 servers today. and ppl still waiting for gracia final decent 10x rates servers...

yep.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:30 pm 
Heir

x3 ? no thanks

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:51 pm 
Knight

First of stop putting stupid ideas into peoples heads, there is no such thing as top player perhaps you mean nolifer than yes but lineage 2 is a MMORPG game and that stands for massively multiplayer online game and not for a group of people supposed to be pro or anything, just some people treat a game differently than others and that in fact is sick and needs to be cured.Everyone got the same opportunities and will once rise to "power" themselves and that's fine.

To sum up top clans stand for disturbed freaks and nobody should give a damn about their miserable life.(mostly 10-15 year old fat retards)

Pro or famous person or clan should be people who straggle for their living while also enjoy a good game.

Anyway enough melo - drama.

I ve been watching things from close enough so to answer your question Odin h5 was their only option they only had those files to work with (available) so h5 or nothing and we should be thankful.I myself told them a lot of times to go for GF.

The x3 is probably something I told them to go with cause(Im responsible) since we couldnt have gf we should have something more close to low rate because as we seen h5 servers usually last for some months because of their limited exp IMO.

I believe I answered to all of your questions or at least gave an alternative fact to think about .

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:23 pm 
Viscount

Odin wrote:

+1

H5 itself is a failure, no wonder servers with this chronicle struggle. IMO a HB/GF/EPI server is a better alternative in the long term. But, then again, not many L2 servers grow old nowadays....

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:54 pm 
Marquis

RheaCoos wrote:
Odin wrote:

+1

H5 itself is a failure, no wonder servers with this chronicle struggle. IMO a HB/GF/EPI server is a better alternative in the long term. But, then again, not many L2 servers grow old nowadays....

it takes long time, for admins to understand that... and sadly its one of reasons why todays lineage 2 servers fails.
remember times when c6 was wanted chronicle, and private servers gone with final/epilogue, now its same with gracia/epilogue > h5. maybe after few years of god failures, ppl will want h5 instead of gf, but not now.

good news, i'v read and heard few rumours about gracia l2 off server dex+ru server project Q3 or Q4 this year~. sound great, but i dont have any confirms, just need to wait and see.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:28 am 
Marquis

DerBoss wrote:
if this server will Fail every server will, last chance for Lineage xD

u should check the russian servers, most of them have 5k+ online

OfflineProfile