Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: [Soon Live] L2 Hero new & unique Gracia CT2 server
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:13 am 
Vagabond

Dear Reader,

We are happy to announce Open Beta for L2 Hero!!!
If you are looking for fresh start or unique adventure you are at right place!
We are inviting you to Adventure of your life!
After one month of Closed Beta we are going Open Beta
(there will be no wipe, only possible small changes during Open Beta)
Server is hosted in Croatia (Middle Europe) and there is no internet law.
(that means no FBI, NCSOFT, MI6, CIA or any other reason to close server ever!!!)
This will be loooong term server...
Bring your friends and start your Adventure in Unique L2 Hero World.

forum: http://www.l2hero.com/forum/
chat: http://www.l2hero.com/forum/chat/(for chat you need forum accout )

******* L2 Hero Features *******

- Rates: XP:10x, SP:10x, ADENA:20x, DROP:10x, SPOIL:10x.
- Custom Starting Place for all classes/races
- Top NG equip at start and 5k SS/Bsps (NG item can not be sold or droped only destroyed)
- Server created for a long term game play
- No GMs palying normal Characters (GMs are here to help you, not to fight you)
- English is MUST language in game (you can use in party/clan/private chat any other language but global must be English)
- Dedicated hosting machine
- Active GMs & DEV staff with large Lineage2 knowledge.
- Global Gatekeeper
- GmShop alternate way to get items! (most expensive way)
- NpcBuffer
- NpcAugmenter (no more click scroll, click scroll :-))
GMshop, NpcBuffer are overpriced... and will not destroy the economy!
- Automated Events: Word of Hero, Love of Hero, Medals of Hero
- TvT, CTF, COTH, Town War
- Custom Farming Zones
- Custom Global drops (at small % chance you can get MP/GHP/QHP/CP/GCP/Festival Adena)
- Mana Potions with owertime efect and reuse deley! no spaming MP and no downtime:-)
- 1 Hour Bufftime
- 24 Buffs + 12 Dances/Songs
- 66% Normal Enchant Rate, 77% Blessed Enchant Rate -> Max. +20 Dwarfs got bonus chance to Enchant.
- Unique GamePlay
- Rideable Horse
- NPC to PC polymorph
- PvP name Colour System
- PvP nick Colour System
- Unique Ultimate Hero System. First time in L2!!!
- Unique System for Olympiad.
- RPG and Hardcore players got alternate ways to get items in game!
- One Click Noble Item
- Full Geodata & Pathfinding
- DualBoxing only in Town for Craft/sell/buy/buffs !
- Live anty bot system... Bots will be Perma baned.
We will be watching all the time all players activities.
Invisible monsters will be attacked only by Bots and Bots will be auto baned!
- Much more & more & more.. Just join us to find out...

******* Ultimate Hero *******

This is unique feature that will enable you to get unique Ultimate Hero character by fighting in the L2 Hero World.
Once you hit lvl 85 at 100% you will be deleveled to lvl 40 and will be able to take one new skill from any class/race...YourName will change to [1]YourName...you will get all lvl 40 skills + one new skill at your choice ( you must be at lvl what is officially needed to learn that new skill. Ex.. if you wish to add a skill which is learned at lvl 62 you must first hit lvl 62 and then you will be able to get that skill ).
This feature is still in testing phase and if we see that some combo-skills are GODMODE, we will do lil tweaking to keep the game balanced. There will be no limits in how many times you can hit lvl 85 and take a new skill, but it will not be so easy to hit lvl 85:-)
Players who hit lvl 85 at 100% 5 times will get their name like [5]PlayerName. This number in front of PlyersName[?] means what lvl is our Hero. After lvl 10 you will become Ultimate Hero and will be able to take skills even from 3rd classes:-)
This is what will give you an unique gameplay and loooooong playtime :-) To avoid possible exploits we will not code this to server, you will get your skill directly from the Head GM. and your new skill will be posted on the Forum.
Now you can start your plans about combos and how to become Ultimate Hero:-)
First Ultimate Hero ( Hero lvl 10 ) will get real price (we will think about it later)

Best regards,

L2 Hero Team

L2 Hero Team

Last edited by Yookaa on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:36 pm 
Vagabond

guzeris wrote:
to dizzy to report thsi private shit to fbi coz i see files are ilegal.

1st. We are not moding any part of game client!
Server is L2J based open source Java project.
2nd. Server is hosted where FBI CIA MI6 NCSoft. can do a $hit!
3rd. Please read my Previous Post

Tnx again for not spaming this topic.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:53 pm 
Viscount

Cleaned.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:21 pm 
Marquis

hmm this server looks cool, maybe i'll try it :]
how many players do u suppose to be online?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:41 pm 
Vagabond

SpidAp wrote:

You are welcome :-)

We are ATM in Closed Beta... You can apply to be Closed Beta Tester at our Forum...

In Five Days we will go to Open Beta.
Then Rates will be around 500x to test Unique Ultimate Hero Feature...

After that we will go Live

P.S we will be limited to 500 maybe, maybe... max 1000 players... cos too big server is still pain in the as$ for NCSoft... And they can try act in some law ways to close server...
We are hosted in country where is no internet Law, but anyway we will try avoid as much as is possible to get any problems:-)
And we think that Comunnity with 500 active players is just fine...to get all fun you can in this beautyfull game.

Best Regards,

L2 Hero Team

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:00 pm 
Duke

Yookaa wrote:
SpidAp wrote:

You are welcome :-)

We are ATM in Closed Beta... You can apply to be Closed Beta Tester at our Forum...

In Five Days we will go to Open Beta.
Then Rates will be around 500x to test Unique Ultimate Hero Feature...

After that we will go Live

P.S we will be limited to 500 maybe, maybe... max 1000 players... cos too big server is still pain in the as$ for NCSoft... And they can try act in some law ways to close server...
We are hosted in country where is no internet Law, but anyway we will try avoid as much as is possible to get any problems:-)
And we think that Comunnity with 500 active players is just fine...to get all fun you can in this beautyfull game.

Best Regards,

L2 Hero Team

you don't have to be afraid from teh law til you live in europe, especially central-europe, no-one cares, only the greedy americans and ofc the official dudes, but asia is kinda far away:P

i don't know what do you do with these gmshop and stuffs, i won't play, but i have to tell that enchanting sux imo, you should limit it better and don't give a higher chance for dwarves. If someone wants to enchant then she/he must make a lvl1 dorf and transfer stuffs....so it's kinda useless to increase the chance, it's just pure waste of time imo

and do moderate the files, even if it's against the terms/copyright/agreement and whatever, every server needs update and fixes cuz it will suck

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:57 pm 
Marquis

Suggestions
remove gmshop and leave shops as they are on global l2 ( retail oficial you get me right ??? )
second make npc buffer but ONLY WITH few buffs
buffs should be might shield acu haste and emp and ww maybe
so buffer classes can be played in your server
rates i would make exp 15x and the others 20+ max 25x so that you can have sp/adena for c grade when you reach lvl 40 and so on

true story
http://ftbreeze.mybrute.com

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:21 pm 
Vagabond

I know that we live in outlaw country where you can do whatever you wish with software...:-)

But i like to be shure that there are minimal chance to get problems or server closed. Cos we plain to run Looong terms GameServer...
I got my own bussines and this is my hoby and my love from young days:-)

dwarfs will get higher chance with class changes... so to get highest chance you need dwarf at lvl 76+ and ofc. we will test all this... And that will be not big adventage, but like extra 5% to normal chance!

Tnx for your replay:-)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:01 pm 
beta test end?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:05 pm 
Vagabond

We are In Public Open Beta...

Everyone is welcome...

There will be no Wipe once Open Beta ends ( possible only small changes during Open Beta period )

Best Regards,

L2 Hero Team

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:43 am 
Vagabond

lv 85 on 10x will take a while.... and if i play sps ill learn vamp claw or battle heal >< or a summoner like es which owns at 79 then learn hydro blast uff :s crazy idea

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:31 am 
Viscount

10 classes in one is a bit too much i guese, U will have all the skills posible in the game don`t u think at some point all ppl will have a similar char ( lets say after an year or so ?

Maybe lower the numer of skills u can get from the other classes >? like 3-4 or smth. Man i remember how much troubles i had to think of a 2sub combo in DN about 3 years ago :) with 10 classes or more u just take whatever u can, and grind till the end of your life :D u`ll kill the pvp like that, but thats my opinion.

The basic idea is verry nice thou, normal L2 is boring ( nothing to think , about just do the routine shit ) So U are on the right way but :) limit the classes and u`ll have a verry nice server ( make ppl think about the combo they want ) Otherwise u`ll get the same combo everytime:
- Destro at the begining + boxed buffer, tyrant after 85 for even easier grind and thats it from there on u`lll get classes like every mounth one another classs pack.

I say it again very good idea just limit the class mi advise. GJ keep it up :)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:02 pm 
Vagabond

PaaGRIO wrote:
10 classes in one is a bit too much i guese, U will have all the skills posible in the game don`t u think at some point all ppl will have a similar char ( lets say after an year or so ?

Maybe lower the numer of skills u can get from the other classes >? like 3-4 or smth. Man i remember how much troubles i had to think of a 2sub combo in DN about 3 years ago :) with 10 classes or more u just take whatever u can, and grind till the end of your life :D u`ll kill the pvp like that, but thats my opinion.

The basic idea is verry nice thou, normal L2 is boring ( nothing to think , about just do the routine shit ) So U are on the right way but :) limit the classes and u`ll have a verry nice server ( make ppl think about the combo they want ) Otherwise u`ll get the same combo everytime:
- Destro at the begining + boxed buffer, tyrant after 85 for even easier grind and thats it from there on u`lll get classes like every mounth one another classs pack.

If you carefully read Ultimate Hero Feature you will see that you can take ONLY 1 NEW SKILL every time you hit lvl 85!

******* Ultimate Hero *******

This is unique feature that will enable you to get unique Ultimate Hero character by fighting in the L2 Hero World.
Once you hit lvl 85 at 100% you will be deleveled to lvl 40 and will be able to take one new skill from any class/race...
YourName will change to [1]YourName...you will get all lvl 40 skills + one new skill at your choice ( you must be at lvl what is officially needed to learn that new skill. Ex.. if you wish to add a skill which is learned at lvl 62 you must first hit lvl 62 and then you will be able to get that skill ).
This feature is still in testing phase and if we see that some combo-skills are GODMODE, we will do lil tweaking to keep the game balanced. There will be no limits in how many times you can hit lvl 85 and take a new skill, but it will not be so easy to hit lvl 85:-)
Players who hit lvl 85 at 100% 5 times will get their name like [5]PlayerName. This number in front of PlyersName[?] means what lvl is our Hero. After lvl 10 you will become Ultimate Hero and will be able to take skills even from 3rd classes:-)
This is what will give you an unique gameplay and loooooong playtime To avoid possible exploits we will not code this to server, you will get your skill directly from the Head GM. and your new skill will be posted on the Forum.
Now you can start your plans about combos and how to become Ultimate Hero:-)
First Ultimate Hero ( Hero lvl 10 ) will get real price (we will think about it later)

Best Regards,

L2 Hero Team

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:48 am 
Vagabond

Update//

Soon we are going Live...
There is no server like this one...
So if you are looking for fresh start dont miss this chance:-)

Stay tuned to:

www.l2hero.com

Join World of Heroes where Angels and Demons fight for Power!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:20 am 
Duke

PaaGRIO wrote:

naa paladin and then destro would pwn harder :D :D

OfflineProfile