Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 22  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 

Would you play on Raid Arise?
Poll ended at Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:39 pm
Yes 52%  52%  [ 26 ]
No 24%  24%  [ 12 ]
I don't care 24%  24%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 50
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:06 pm 
Marquis

GoDs3nD wrote:
anyway nekys can be sure he will have at least 2 players online

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:13 pm 
Duke

mariolinho wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
anyway nekys can be sure he will have at least 3 players online

raidarise seems pretty cool and worth to try ;)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:59 pm 
Forum Troll

3 players already here!wo0ho0
if we dualbox we will turn into 6 and we will be able to farm effectively allready:D
no1 join raidarise b4 we get a grade plix!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:13 pm 
Viscount

GoDs3nD wrote:
3 players already here!wo0ho0
if we dualbox we will turn into 6 and we will be able to farm effectively allready:D
no1 join raidarise b4 we get a grade plix!
=)))

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:25 pm 
Count

GoDs3nD wrote:
and guess what its kinda the best server l2j gracia 2 out there

... whatever never heard of l2j srvs being good.... last l2j i played u could agro valakas in gracia 2 version ... lag everywhere mobs with c4 stats and other stupid shyt every l2j has .... no matter how good his dev team is im sure they wont even have interlude skills working properly

and gtfo u stupid bytch your stupidity makes me sick some times seriously now

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:30 pm 
Duke

WaZaWanGa wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:

... whatever never heard of l2j srvs being good.... last l2j i played u could agro valakas in gracia 2 version ... lag everywhere mobs with c4 stats and other stupid shyt every l2j has .... no matter how good his dev team is im sure they wont even have interlude skills working properly

you can't judge RF if you haven't tested/tried it yourself.....

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:45 pm 
Marquis

WaZaWanGa wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:

your the kind of guy that thinks
if this thing is bad all things are bad
or if this human is retarded all are retarded
there are exceptions and rf is 1 of them
never tested i admit but from what i have seen on inferno ( the pvp server made by the same team ) all skills were working very nice classes had there normal str etc only the setup of the server i disliked :)

true story
http://ftbreeze.mybrute.com

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:12 pm 
Marquis

Why you prefer blame the software but the admin? Ever tried to set a local l2j server from scratch? You will be amazed by the difference.

Recently some friends of mine that was used to play on stupid l2j pvp servers tried l2magic server which is administrated by me (I am paid for doing so for l2Magic) and they was amazed of how nice that server is. But guess what: Its not something amazing for you most people as you may have met better servers. Being above average is great as most servers are on the bottom.

So looking for the top server is a bit stupid. Servers are living things. They do evolve. Sometimes fast. sometimes slow. Beware of those that don't evolve. I suggest to give ReadArise or RaidFight or L2Magic a try. Won't hurt. Taking your hands out removes you the right to speak opinion.

It's like you have once being in a car that had a bad driver and crashed. After then, you blame all cars for being dangerous. Then you descide to go only on foot for the rest of your life.

Think a bit of it.

* True international community

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:52 pm 
Viscount

Hehe Nekys, you probably know me from server

Inferno...
Some GM with name Nekys
was abused by

Me-------> Kashmir (Duelist)

Hehe u didnt ban me even if i said 200000 words over you and that words
were horny xD

So Nekys is great GM he didn't banned me xD

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:13 pm 
Forum Troll

tratnik wrote:
Hehe Nekys, you probably know me from server

Inferno...
Some GM with name Nekys
was abused by

Me-------> Kashmir (Duelist)

Hehe u didnt ban me even if i said 200000 words over you and that words
were horny xD

So Nekys is great GM he didn't banned me xD

lol:D noob:D
try that on raidfight u gona get banned after 2 words:D

NEKYS IS BAAAAAAAAAACK!
nekys now now!sit on ur chair and start raidarise!
u see how many ppl are waiting right?

@wazawanga:U sir are stupid lame piece of SHIT
u have no idea about anything
but u talk very much and u have ur own PROHAXOR opinion about EVERYTHING(im reminding u that u have no idea about anything :D)
please if u have no idea what are u talking about go hide in ur emo-corner and stop these mass bullshit bombcarpets

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:49 pm 
What chars do you decide to pick in Raidarise???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:46 pm 
Forum Troll

proly something fast to lvl with a supporter that would be usefull for my 2nd char-spoiler
so ill maybe pick WC or SE and proly tyrant as 1st char
or mage+ee and secondary char crafter

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:56 pm 
Marquis

GoDs3nD wrote:
proly something fast to lvl with a supporter that would be usefull for my 2nd char-spoiler
so ill maybe pick WC or SE and proly tyrant as 1st char
or mage+ee and secondary char crafter

Pretty good choices. This is how I would manage to play on such server. Now we wait for our antibot system to finish so we can limit 2 accounts per PC also. I am coming back this week so we manage to open closed beta next week. Also another issue we manage to cover, are the starting funds. We need about 150 euro to rent our machine so we are looking for sponsors that wouldn't want any reward other than their name on their website.

We hope we manage to make a dual donation system:
*Stage one will cover server funds till a certain limit (when we reach the server's costs for that month, donations will close. Stage one will include non-rewarded donations for those who don't want rewards, just to support server.
*Stage two will open for certain dates and will include rewarded donations only when Stage One is not sufficient. Also there will be certain limit of how much you can donate when your donation is rewarded. So you could donate maximum 30 euro per month (example) so rich guys or boys with their father's credit card, won't abuse server.

Note that server is funded by me and not DIABLO. I just fund and share my sources. I don't want a shit donation server but donations are needed (this is why there will be no S grade related items by rewarded donation). Also we will give the opportunity (as described above) to cover server's costs without rewards and if those costs are covered donations will close.

Starting costs are around 150 euro per month, with a small machine to see how it is going. Website will be built by me or DIABLO and will be hosted on my webservers (at least for start) so we can minimize costs. Antibot also costs around 200 euro (one-time) and in fact its two antibot systems, one totally server-side made by me and one client-server sided bought. Note that my antibot autoban in-game Walker (yes the one that is considered undetectable).

* True international community

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:17 pm 
Viscount

Nekys wrote:
Pretty good choices. This is how I would manage to play on such server. Now we wait for our antibot system to finish so we can limit 2 accounts per PC also. I am coming back this week so we manage to open closed beta next week. Also another issue we manage to cover, are the starting funds. We need about 150 euro to rent our machine so we are looking for sponsors that wouldn't want any reward other than their name on their website.

We hope we manage to make a dual donation system:
*Stage one will cover server funds till a certain limit (when we reach the server's costs for that month, donations will close. Stage one will include non-rewarded donations for those who don't want rewards, just to support server.
*Stage two will open for certain dates and will include rewarded donations only when Stage One is not sufficient. Also there will be certain limit of how much you can donate when your donation is rewarded. So you could donate maximum 30 euro per month (example) so rich guys or boys with their father's credit card, won't abuse server.

Note that server is funded by me and not DIABLO. I just fund and share my sources. I don't want a shit donation server but donations are needed (this is why there will be no S grade related items by rewarded donation). Also we will give the opportunity (as described above) to cover server's costs without rewards and if those costs are covered donations will close.

Starting costs are around 150 euro per month, with a small machine to see how it is going. Website will be built by me or DIABLO and will be hosted on my webservers (at least for start) so we can minimize costs. Antibot also costs around 200 euro (one-time) and in fact its two antibot systems, one totally server-side made by me and one client-server sided bought. Note that my antibot autoban in-game Walker (yes the one that is considered undetectable).
+1
I started a web design...and that week i think i will have something...what ppl can see:D
btw i w8 nekys to come bk:D

Last edited by DIABLO on Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:39 pm 
Duke

150euore/month lalz, donations then have to be wild

i might go for pp+pala:P
+spoiler and crafter
not teh best for lvling, but at least i don't have to farm that much for equip and i never rly was with a tanker

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 22  Next