Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 527 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 36  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: NEW INTERLUDE SERVER MADE by DEX
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:45 am 
Marquis

if dex will do right rates (including drop spoil, rb drop q rates etc) and this server will have atleast 2k online, i think i will return to lineage 2 world :o damn c6 probably best times :O

also i wish they will leave all quests like 1 2 3 prof q sub nobles, it was so funny to wait for q mobs, raids etc ;o damn ... going to spread info to all my country forums.

plz do the same :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 pm 
Viscount

MoonShine wrote:
KAOS:
As far as I know this is dex topic, so stop spaming about you're fail aria where 1 profesional gm can't do the work dex dev TEAM can if you even know who they are (but I asume you dont since most of the time you spam wrong info on pmfun). So stop comparing Aria with dex, dex has history, has dev team with years of coding experience, they have their own data center which is own by dexternet computers in Romania with ~50 employee. L2 is simply their free time project, they are not random kids on webz, thats where harsh rules come from and there is where one of best antibot system comes. So stop comparing with aria cuz you can't and never will be able to.

P.S. Simply put, if you post here, post it about dex IL new server, you have you're own thread for you're "pro" aria.

sorry I can't since Dex have dedicated category on this forum and u guys spam this one with lot of posts so.. And yes I know about Dex team, their datacenter(I'm Ro also), and I never said about Dex they are kids.. and if think Aria staff are not pro, or they don't have best anti bot just think since when u use gg killer & other patches (I dont think is any private server what don't use a patch from Fyyre site) provided by Fyyre one of Aria Team member, also I played on both servers so is my right to compare.. this is not post just for kissassers :twisted:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:12 pm 
Marquis

KAOS : your serveur is very pro : http://forum.l2.ariagaming.com/showthread.php?t=795
Quote:
make a facebook page
As I saw lately this is a very popular way to advertise and bring new ppl to server...

try mk a facebook page where ppl can tlk, and share info...i think is a very good idea...for example

http://www.facebook.com/Lineage2Dex

have 5015 likes ...and also is so popular that ppl are starting to mk clones )

Quote:
Diablo
then dont w8, post on all forums(pmfun is alrdy flooded by me <<< KAOS), call your friends (I called all old clan members) and enemies (where is the fun without pvp and hate)

Now go cry in a corner

When you kidz will stop this server war . :?: :!:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:11 pm 
Viscount

KAOS wrote:
MoonShine wrote:
KAOS:
As far as I know this is dex topic, so stop spaming about you're fail aria where 1 profesional gm can't do the work dex dev TEAM can if you even know who they are (but I asume you dont since most of the time you spam wrong info on pmfun). So stop comparing Aria with dex, dex has history, has dev team with years of coding experience, they have their own data center which is own by dexternet computers in Romania with ~50 employee. L2 is simply their free time project, they are not random kids on webz, thats where harsh rules come from and there is where one of best antibot system comes. So stop comparing with aria cuz you can't and never will be able to.

P.S. Simply put, if you post here, post it about dex IL new server, you have you're own thread for you're "pro" aria.

sorry I can't since Dex have dedicated category on this forum and u guys spam this one with lot of posts so.. And yes I know about Dex team, their datacenter(I'm Ro also), and I never said about Dex they are kids.. and if think Aria staff are not pro, or they don't have best anti bot just think since when u use gg killer & other patches (I dont think is any private server what don't use a patch from Fyyre site) provided by Fyyre one of Aria Team member, also I played on both servers so is my right to compare.. this is not post just for kissassers :twisted:

You already proven wrong many times here on pmfun, so plz stop spreading ignorance more as you already did.
BTW this thread is called "NEW INTERLUDE SERVER MADE by DEX", and acording to rules of pmfun you have NO right comparing the servers publicly on this thread.
Now stop talking about aria since even chronicles are totaly different, oh and yes I can bot there (having experienced coding friend ftw).

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:12 pm 
Viscount

Odin wrote:
if dex will do right rates (including drop spoil, rb drop q rates etc) and this server will have atleast 2k online, i think i will return to lineage 2 world :o damn c6 probably best times :O

also i wish they will leave all quests like 1 2 3 prof q sub nobles, it was so funny to wait for q mobs, raids etc ;o damn ... going to spread info to all my country forums.

plz do the same :P

Amen to this, +1. I would realy want to feel that old-school gameplay again, everybody with low gear, crafting B-grade on, hardcore gameplay where you MUST make 2nd change quest for classes : P. Fun as hell if there is gonna be 2k+ ppl, if more even better.

P.S. sry for dublo posto :>.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:11 pm 
Viscount

MoonShine wrote:
KAOS wrote:

You already proven wrong many times here on pmfun, so plz stop spreading ignorance more as you already did.
BTW this thread is called "NEW INTERLUDE SERVER MADE by DEX", and acording to rules of pmfun you have NO right comparing the servers publicly on this thread.
Now stop talking about aria since even chronicles are totaly different, oh and yes I can bot there (having experienced coding friend ftw).
u proved what? and when? enlighte me because this is new to me..
u have an experienced coding friend? dude u are proud with a friend?:)) that is :lol: :lol:
I have over 7 years experience in programming and software dev and yea I can bot on every single server of this world... but when ppl use a public bot and u dont do nothing and dont ban when u have proves.. that is a big problem.
And for your information according to pmfun rules you are not allowed to post here since dex have their own category, and u are not allowed to make 231312143213 threads about same server... so fuck off!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:44 pm 
Marquis

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:51 pm 
Elder

KAOS change spot or i well pk you :)).Get your toys and hell go play elsewhere.Do not want you and ur server !!!!!!!!!!!!!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:14 pm 
Viscount

KAOS good for you for having so much experience with programing, I don't since I study something different and don't have the time to learn programing. But that's not the point, since you may have experience with programing but you know nothing about L2 scene. First thing from you was saying only C4 and GF PTS files leaked (seriously?, here you were proven wrong). Second, go try to create a bot for dex and when you do create it, go and run it and count the minuts you'll be able to run it before hardware ip ban. Does you're pro server bann hardware ips? no it does not.

No stop spamming already, we are trying to get into our roots of L2 and you ruining all :>.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:16 pm 
Viscount

SoulTaker wrote:
KAOS change spot or i well pk you :)).Get your toys and hell go play elsewhere.Do not want you and ur server !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st is not my server...
2nd change your spot in Dex dedicated forum :twisted: or stfu

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:28 pm 
Viscount

MoonShine wrote:
KAOS good for you for having so much experience with programing, I don't since I study something different and don't have the time to learn programing. But that's not the point, since you may have experience with programing but you know nothing about L2 scene. First thing from you was saying only C4 and GF PTS files leaked (seriously?, here you were proven wrong). Second, go try to create a bot for dex and when you do create it, go and run it and count the minuts you'll be able to run it before hardware ip ban. Does you're pro server bann hardware ips? no it does not.

No stop spamming already, we are trying to get into our roots of L2 and you ruining all :>.

I used on nexus l2tower bot after I leaved and vuala worked like a charm(that was after ~2 months since nexus started... )... and l2 tower worked since server started ... u know that? u know on nexus AQ rush was after 6h since server started? from a internet cafe in Romania where 3 friends rented whole cafe and with bots they killed AQ?

About Interlude files :lol: :lol: You still have the guts to comment?
I will paste here coz ppl need to see how much u like to lie...since u was pwned hard :mrgreen:

FunMax wrote:
MoonShine wrote:
Example http://www.l2.ws , they have leaked H5 PTS files, go check it out, log ingame and you will see everything is perfect. Plus there are even programs for checking C++ platforms or simply put the vadality of PTS files.

I will tell it once more, give proofs for your words troll. Why you show H5 servers when you talk for interlude? Stop to repeat what you read on other place and never checked it.

KAOS wrote:
MoonShine wrote:
Kids nowdays...
Like I said there are even programs to check vadality of the files. Contact Vim Lulaby on FB for IL pts files, or simply wait till dex opens the IL beta in few weeks (I think they should have pts files).

P.S. I don't need to prove anything to you, you can do it you're self.

lol we are kids because? u said something what nobody heard till now and because u dont have anything to say? to prove your words... sorry I would love to be kid again... but life dont give you 2nd chance :P

are tools what check what? are u fucking seriously? where is that server what use L2OFF Interlude Server what use c6 PTS files?? do u think Dex till now would not be acclaimed if it has something like l2c6 off files... go to another door coz u have no fucking idea what u talking about..

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:46 pm 
Elder

OMFG KAOS you cry here like a stupid b.itch. Why do not you leave us?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:52 pm 
Viscount

SoulTaker wrote:

watch your language, and yea... because I can :lol: :lol: and u try to lie ppl like Dex is "THE NEW SHIT"

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:23 pm 
Elder

KAOS wrote:
SoulTaker wrote:

watch your language, and yea... because I can :lol: :lol: and u try to lie ppl like Dex is "THE NEW SHIT"

You just trying to promote your server but understand that the whole dex dex remains

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:09 pm 
Viscount

KAOS I will not show you the proofs for other leaked files, you can check it yor're self... It's like asking me to show you a picture of a naked lady while you can google it... damn kids.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 527 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 36  Next