Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:15 am 
Marquis

GoDs3nD wrote:
Nekys wrote:
I am not goinf to put any chant on the NPC Buffer. Just Prophet+Empower/Songs/Dances.

cov type fuking includes profecies
NOW U GET ME?!

u look unstable/nervous actually

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:21 pm 
Viscount

For the buffer i offer:

1. My buff proposal:

2nd prof buffs of:
PP + EE ( evasion buff - necesary for light armor users, clarity - maybe, WM - maybe ) + SE (vampiric rage - for the grind/optional, empower ) without resists ( poison, elemental, shock )

I`m not sure if i want BD/SWS in the NPC buffer, but i can manage with/without them. Put it to a vote i can`t give a certain opinion - if u want add only 2nd prof songs/dances. So u`ll still need the sws for renewval,champion,meditation / BD - for siren. U decide i propose all the buffs to be second profs only.

2. Now the second point about donation.

+ Things that don`t inbalance the game:
- accesoires
- ingame name
I doubt that u`ll get any donations with the kind of rewards, don`t get me wrong in my 5 years of playing l2 i`ve never donated a cent. Maybe cause no server stayed long enought for me to do it, just when i was ready to donate to DNetwork, my server got hacked and i left so ... don`t count me as a donator for items i`ll donate only for the well being of a nice serevr, but thats me most of the ppl need rewarding :)

+ Slight advantage giving donations:

- pets ( no wyverns ofc )
- transformation scrolls
- buff scrolls for third prof buffs/songs/dances
- clan skills
- clan lvl
- apella armor with normal/retail stats ( just as an accesory ) noone will use it for pvp but its nice to show off in it :)
- special box that has 30% chance to give u a LS when opened

Now i can`t think of everything but thats all i came up with until now, for me all are acceptable. wont stop me kill some ppl even in normal gear.

Now there is one more thing i`l have to ask u Nekys. On a +0 server ever armor/weapon fron C grade + is importent. For example i play my daggers in doom leather armor. I play fighters in BW heavy/Plated leather set VS mages in oly. On destroyers i use two special B/A grade axes ( with an importend SA ) So my point is if u can add all the weapons and armors in the game. Believe me they are all important, specialy on a server with this concept. I its not your job to think of PVP tactics but for most of them the armor/weapon is very important.

:) well thats all from me for now hope i`ve helped :)

Godsent i saw that u proposed the same thing about buffs/songs/dances so excuse me :) i didn`t read all the posts :D Shortly said i support the buff idea of Godsent :)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:27 pm 
Viscount

PaaGRIO wrote:
For the buffer i offer:

1. My buff proposal:

2nd prof buffs of:
PP + EE ( evasion buff - necesary for light armor users, clarity - maybe, WM - maybe ) + SE (vampiric rage - for the grind/optional, empower ) without resists ( poison, elemental, shock )

I`m not sure if i want BD/SWS in the NPC buffer, but i can manage with/without them. Put it to a vote i can`t give a certain opinion - if u want add only 2nd prof songs/dances. So u`ll still need the sws for renewval,champion,meditation / BD - for siren. U decide i propose all the buffs to be second profs only.

2. Now the second point about donation.

+ Things that don`t inbalance the game:
- accesoires
- ingame name
I doubt that u`ll get any donations with the kind of rewards, don`t get me wrong in my 5 years of playing l2 i`ve never donated a cent. Maybe cause no server stayed long enought for me to do it, just when i was ready to donate to DNetwork, my server got hacked and i left so ... don`t count me as a donator for items i`ll donate only for the well being of a nice serevr, but thats me most of the ppl need rewarding :)

+ Slight advantage giving donations:

- pets ( no wyverns ofc )
- transformation scrolls
- buff scrolls for third prof buffs/songs/dances
- clan skills
- clan lvl
- apella armor with normal/retail stats ( just as an accesory ) noone will use it for pvp but its nice to show off in it :)
- special box that has 30% chance to give u a LS when opened

Now i can`t think of everything but thats all i came up with until now, for me all are acceptable. wont stop me kill some ppl even in normal gear.

Now there is one more thing i`l have to ask u Nekys. On a +0 server ever armor/weapon fron C grade + is importent. For example i play my daggers in doom leather armor. I play fighters in BW heavy/Plated leather set VS mages in oly. On destroyers i use two special B/A grade axes ( with an importend SA ) So my point is if u can add all the weapons and armors in the game. Believe me they are all important, specialy on a server with this concept. I its not your job to think of PVP tactics but for most of them the armor/weapon is very important.

:) well thats all from me for now hope i`ve helped :)

Godsent i saw that u proposed the same thing about buffs/songs/dances so excuse me :) i didn`t read all the posts :D Shortly said i support the buff idea of Godsent :)

The first part of donations I like, but the other go play tetris ...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:42 pm 
Marquis

I agree with all (Incl. NPC Buffer) except the "Donation" part. CH by donation is still better.

* True international community

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:17 pm 
Viscount

so when server up?*

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:32 pm 
Marquis

Hehe, chill. I just said I think of reopening.

So:
Shop with C+ Grade Gear.
NPC Buffer with up to 2nd Class, Prophet SE and EE Buffs. Without Resists.
Donations: Clan Halls and Accessories.

*Clean Database/Start or use the old one?
*What the duration of the buffs?

If is hosted with RaidArise, then Dual Box will be allowed. If not then I have to buy another copy of the Anti-Bot/Box Limiter which costs.
Hosting with RaidArise saves me from paying just another one machine and anti-bot.

* True international community

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:16 pm 
Viscount

1 Hour all buffs except Cov, pet buffs, kamael buffs,

And make enchanting without bonus, just glow and 100% ;)

Max 20 with Black or White glow would really OWN!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:21 pm 
Duke

tratnik wrote:
1 Hour all buffs except Cov, pet buffs, kamael buffs,

And make enchanting without bonus, just glow and 100% ;)

Max 20 with Black or White glow would really OWN!

that's waaaaay too java mate :wink: :wink:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:21 pm 
Viscount

Nekys, when do you suppose to make the server re-opened?

I need it today ^^

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:27 pm 
Viscount

About data keep the old one ...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:33 pm 
Forum Troll

Nekys wrote:
No.
i mean
pof/powater/powinf/cov/vop
durations and availability
now u get me!?

@mac-u are free to suck donkey ballz

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:11 pm 
Viscount

tratnik wrote:
PaaGRIO wrote:

Hehe we have a new pro flamer here :) i`ve been inactive these few months and little boys with even smaller dickies joined wile i was away obviously. I think i know how to play l2 , but tetris damn now that`s hard :shock: u should teach me how ... seems u know the game :lol:
PS: i miss forum flames sorry Nekys :D

PS2: little boy flame me on PM its realy amusing :-* but there is no need for the others to read our LOVE messages :lol:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:19 pm 
Viscount

I like double posting too :) anyway.

Buffer:
- 2nd prof buffs: time doesn`t matter. U can make it 30 hours if u want its all the same. Doesn`t realy matter since u can rebuff.
- 3rd prof buss, and other special buffs the retail delay
- songs/dances from 3rd prof - 5 mins
- add the option for removing of buffs and maybe saving of buff selection for different players

Donations:
- the best thing for me is NO DONATIONS, but Nekys can`t afford it. I want to ask u all that post/read that topic "Will any of u pay for CH or accesory? " but be honest cause u want to play on a server, that will stay and it need money. Maybe Nekys can help us whats the mountly cost of the server ? So we can get the idea of how much money U need to keep it up ?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:47 pm 
Forum Troll

PaaGRIO wrote:
tratnik wrote:
PaaGRIO wrote:

Hehe we have a new pro flamer here :) i`ve been inactive these few months and little boys with even smaller dickies joined wile i was away obviously. I think i know how to play l2 , but tetris damn now that`s hard :shock: u should teach me how ... seems u know the game :lol:
PS: i miss forum flames sorry Nekys :D

PS2: little boy flame me on PM its realy amusing :-* but there is no need for the others to read our LOVE messages :lol:

LOLD SO MUCH!

btw if a topic turns into spam/flamebox that means its popular:D
and u will see it S grade all the time:D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:16 pm 
Viscount

PaaGRIO wrote:
I like double posting too :) anyway.

Buffer:
- 2nd prof buffs: time doesn`t matter. U can make it 30 hours if u want its all the same. Doesn`t realy matter since u can rebuff.
- 3rd prof buss, and other special buffs the retail delay
- songs/dances from 3rd prof - 5 mins
- add the option for removing of buffs and maybe saving of buff selection for different players

Donations:
- the best thing for me is NO DONATIONS, but Nekys can`t afford it. I want to ask u all that post/read that topic "Will any of u pay for CH or accesory? " but be honest cause u want to play on a server, that will stay and it need money. Maybe Nekys can help us whats the mountly cost of the server ? So we can get the idea of how much money U need to keep it up ?
a good hardware is over 90-100 euro / month ...

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next