Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:06 pm 
Vagabond

https://l2reborn.com/

The server isn't mine, I just want to advertise it, because it is a really good server.

I will paste some info from the server website, the rest information you will find on the website:
"L2 Reborn is a project of Lineage II Interlude 1x. No P2W, no BOXES, no free exp/items events, no BOTS, no cheaters, just people playing Lineage the old and hard way.

We have just opened Officially on the 31st of October of 2019, so anyone can start playing already. There might be some bugs, mostly terrain/geodata related but the aim is to have a vanilla and plain Lineage 2 Interlude server, that is having normal rates and fix any bugs that might arise. We do not intend to develop any new features whatsoever. We believe the game is great as it is, and our motto is: if something is not broken, don’t fix it!

We’re Lineage 2 players who got tired of updates that devalued the original game and decided to launch a private server for the community of friends and fans of the game, We are hobby players devoted to build a proper, stable, fair and bug-free server.
We believe that we have skills and the tools required to maintain the server, fix problems, and keep an eye on the community, although our time resource are limited.

We are doing it as a hobby and we have full time jobs to make a living.
The server hosting and the website have some monthly cost which we aim to cover by player donations."

- Online is 700-800 players per day and always rising.
- You can vote for the server every 12 hours and get free VIP with benefits: x1.5 EXP/DROP/ADENA/SP (Does not include Spoil, Quest, or Raid Boss Drops)
- It is a long-term project.

Lets meet in the game! :)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Reborn Interlude Retail x1
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:56 am 
Vagabond

Agree! one of the best old school interlude servers nowadays. Server exist 5 months,and number of players still increasing!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:43 pm 
Vassal

L2J, everytime you attack something at melee your char stops like a retard for like 2 seconds, the same when you pick items or try to move after attack someone, L2java shit

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:19 pm 
Vagabond

HuMa69 wrote:
L2J, everytime you attack something at melee your char stops like a retard for like 2 seconds, the same when you pick items or try to move after attack someone, L2java shit

Don't know about what you are talking, never had any problem in this server as you mentioned here.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:18 pm 
Vagabond

Up :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:42 am 
Baron

Hardcore server where every decision counts. Highly recommended!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:04 pm 
Duke

Im curious, how's the no box policy working out? Does it work well (aka people playing active buffers), or do people bypass it en masse?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:02 pm 
Vagabond

Herlitz wrote:
Im curious, how's the no box policy working out? Does it work well (aka people playing active buffers), or do people bypass it en masse?

Admins created their own "system" how to punish boxers, if u try to box and when you are buffing yourself, on a player who gets buffs appears table with numbers and u need to choose correctly in 2-3 seconds. If you answer not correctly or don't answer at all, then player goes to jail.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:49 am 
Vagabond

HuMa69 wrote:

I have been playing this server a LOT and trust the GM's promises they will fix everything eventually but it won't happen in lifetime and you will just waste your time here so i bringing you my honest review.

The server is VERY active ATM so if you want to have some fun go for it but don't trust this server will be your new home for years to come.

It gained attraction thru twitch.tv using grey area practices, they put ALL reborn streams on every page of their website with AUTOPLAY function on and it kind of snowballed into active server full of brazilians.

This server is using the most shittiest files i had the misfortune to play on.

All they did in the time i was present was plant xmass trees everywhere in APRIL including middle road of MTD when people were crying a lot they cannot move there with orc characters and new bugs were found each and every day.

Eventually people will get fed up with really EVERYthing broken (network protocol, geoengine, stats, skills, formulas and list goes on). And they already showing to open a mouth little bit after honeymoon period is over.

SOME BUGS
- Economy bugs that were abused by older players
- Melee fuckedup, i can confirm the gentleman here, your character have delay when attacking and sometimes randomly stops attacking for a second (dps loss). Combine this with utter disadvantage of playing melee class on interlude is killer combination.
- Polearm hitting 4(6 with pole mastery) targets only, VR works only for main target while mages can aoe np with broken SUPER FAST respawns.

Only advantage here is that you dont need to run to wall or any corner mobs just stack in front of you on top of each other even if you stop in middle of plains. KAPPA

PVP
When you are pk and someone attacking you -> cant use skills like STUN even with CTRL or /useskillforce macro. Also you need CTRL + CLICK to perform each single autoattack - even when fighting flagged vs flagged. While mage just need forceskill macro that works everytime. Talking about melee broken again.

After you win duel you can DIE :-O

Network protocol
Huge delays on dmg, try to hit guard in town you will see this huge amount of delay or PK on TI when you oneshot people. It takes good 1-2seconds for them actually to drop dead after spell hitting them.

GEOENGINE
-- Mobs attack thru walls and dont return - people bringing trains to CH's and solution of server admins is not to fix but to jail people doing that.
--- everytime you slide even small steep you get HUGE fall dmg while you can DROP clean from insane cliffs (like in EG) doing 0 dmg.
--- random falling thru floors at TOWNS and CAVES all time
--- mobs being stucked in walls till restart
--- swiming totaly broken (your char submerge at random) with fall dmg

CLIENT
- L2reborn.bin containing viruses (haven't done any further investigation what this crap touches but as active discord member i once heard that if we find bot files on your hdd you will get banned - make your own picture here) - you need to put this into exception list or no play

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/666 ... /detection

Only good thing if you really tech savvy person you can crash this fucker without crashing client as well. I have posted picture on discord with l2reborn.bin have stooped working in kind of mocking way towards admins with aproved dr. house meme and i have been banned in 1second and my messages deleted. Then the admin proceed to argue with some random guy that he is not hiding anything and they are most transparent and i should have open ticked if i have problems with client etc. Was fucking funny and made my day. He must have been sweating on his ass that im some villain DUDE coming to share how to fuck with his "protection".

- Launcher protecting l2.ini and admin told me 32mb of RAM is ok because there might be people with older computers :-D (doesnt even know its for Vram actually)
- Client crashes a LOT and admin is not capable of debuging these to fix crashes
-You have to optimize for yourself with option.ini file (workaround i have done by myself) I would expect admin be fucking GURU of l2 client and server files and provide somewhat polished experience. Hes not he doesn't even know you can modify option.ini, at most he is somewhat capable JAVA programmer capable of doing MINOR changes to the files.
- Their (classic like ui) is complete bollocks and worse what you can get free from maxcheater forum with devkit for free and also consist shitton of bugs affecting PVP.

If you dont trust me check out their bug forum its consist of 22 pages now and im not aware of them fixing anything from there. I asked admin in good intention what filebase they are using and he dodged the answer conveniently.

Aaand best for the last - this review is from someone who know jack shit about lineage2, now imagine someone really PRO at this game does this review ;-) kapaa bois

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:59 am 
Vagabond

I wanted to give this server a try since it's the only no dualbox server i found in a long time. Started 2 days ago, honestly this server reminds me of my old good L2 times like AzureL2, L2Evoke(can't remember the other good ones).
What surprised me is after few months, there are still so many players around low level areas, i can see lots of people shouting for party and lots of people playing support. If you are like love playing on a low rate, no dualbox like old school then this server is for you, this server is still growing, you can reach party easily.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:21 am 
Vassal

Nice friendly server w/o bots, dualboxes, donates... its true some geodata issues here but its nothing :)
You can every time find pt and its rly hard to farm solo :) just try it u will see.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:28 am 
Vagabond

You can bot on this server even with injection methods and pixel bots working ofc very nice

bot protection consist of
- TROJAN indexing your hdd which can be killed
- popup window each 1.5-2h asking you question like are you bot [yes/no] or 1+4=5 [yes/no] which any capable bot programmer laughs at.

pixel/macro bot protection
- /nextarget limited to about 50-100range
- /target x will select most far away mob always

This server is sheep and wolves (ie no buffs or buffs) - either you are older player with CH that doesn't care or you dualbox with notebook on vpn. Another option is you play sheep with no buffs.

And obviously solo aoe mage with these insane insta respawn rates is most profitable.

All admin did in a month was to create shit eastern event, plant xmass trees and added single line of code to offline shops to display sleep effect which was later reversed because brazilians with 32mb of ram have lags.

Wlad is one of the old players who invested his time so obviously hes trying to protect his asssets and is in denial phase right now.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:27 pm 
Vassal

Thanks for the feedback @fragartist

I agree, unfortunately server has got a lot of bugs, I wish I had better base files this is the best I could find.
ACIS is the only interlude pack in active development this days so we chose that one, although time proved that it's not ready for an x1 unfortunately. If you have a better l2j pack that is open source, please send it over, I'd love to use it to improve our server.

If you want to check all the things that are being fixed you can check the changes here https://l2reborn.com/community/maintenance-updates/

Still, people that play here do it voluntarily, and they do it not because there are no bugs, but because they like our setup (x1, no dualbox/no bots, etc.) and they understand that we do our best to fix the bugs but it takes time as there are many, but overall server is playable (people wouldn't stick around if it wasn't).

Sure, our security system is not bullet proof (no system is), but I know at least 400+ players that tried to bypass it and ended up banned, full stats here https://l2reborn.com/stats/. On top of that we have active gms manually checking players during whole day to make sure nobody is boting/dualboxing. Sure, some people will manage to escape from the system, but sooner than later will be caught :)

Last but not least, if you don't like our server nobody is forcing you to play on it, plenty of other choices.

All the best.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:18 pm 
Vagabond

This is pure comedy so you asking ME for better files after you ban me from discord for posting harmless picture, and think its flip and switch when you guys can't do even basic DB management.

I did change my ip AGAIN so i can access your website and first post in the maintenance update was pure gold

(yes i did get ip banned from website thinking this would prevent me from rejoining discord)

l2reborninterlude wrote:
Server is already getting small for our population, so today we tried to do a DB upgrade, hence the expected 15 min downtime, but it was an epic fail as when we pressed the upgrade button we realised it requires manual customer service approval, so we had to abort it. We will try in 2 days again.

Also followed by spanish translation which is present everywhere (including ingame) on your server, you know very well these brazils can't speak english so you try to CAREBEAR them however you want. I bet you even reply and come like good dog to HOLA HOLA idiots spaming global chat for GM.

Stats are boosted by offline shops (scuming and preying on low lvl players) as you do not implement any system protection to boot more offline shops from same ip.

Wish i had it still on computer to prove its geolocated in brazil too ;-D

And you are god damn right people are attracted to idea of nobox server and is only time someone with half a brain will notice.

But thanks for providing this great service to community so we encounter less brazilians elsewhere.

Cheers

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:31 am 
Vagabond

Fragartist is totally and utterly right! It's really bad that you spread trojans !!! If you can't raise a proper server with secure clean files do your selves a favor and do a favor to the rest of the l2 community a shut that bullsh*t down!!! :evil:

Btw do not delete posts in your forum when pc techs coming and screaming about your viruses ! 8)

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next