Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159 ... 162  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:23 pm 
Heir

I decided to start on this to check it out but don`t have much time to play. I didn`t saw topic so I decided to post it here in case someone find it interesting:
https://l2classicinterlude.ddns.net/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:26 pm 
Forum Troll

aksibo wrote:
I decided to start on this to check it out but don`t have much time to play. I didn`t saw topic so I decided to post it here in case someone find it interesting:
https://l2classicinterlude.ddns.net/

hard no

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:04 pm 
Elder

I been playing couple days in https://l2hellforge.com/ 1x-1.8xp (Vote+Vip) No dualbox L2OFF and competent and helpful GMs 500-600 on and only 4 months online, server is looking good, obviously no p2w only class transfer for euros

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:24 am 
Vassal

Korvan wrote:
I been playing couple days in https://l2hellforge.com/ 1x-1.8xp (Vote+Vip) No dualbox L2OFF and competent and helpful GMs 500-600 on and only 4 months online, server is looking good, obviously no p2w only class transfer for euros

Worst server. Not because of files etc, but because gms allow dual and triple box to show "big online number". If you want x1, join Reborn.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:02 am 
Heir

GoDs3nD wrote:
because l2 (IL at least) is not a theme park mmo but an open world grind mmo

Yes!
I can spend days getting a recipe.
I was the first (and for a loooong time only one) on Devianne with the mithril dagger recipe, I made a killing off that.
GoDs3nD wrote:
do u see the point now of player driven economy? it utilizies ppls trading ingenuinity and specifically gives dwarves more game in the economy

I think most players today never played a dwarf in their lives what with all the GM shops and other crap.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:03 am 
Elder

Efavios wrote:
Korvan wrote:

Worst server. Not because of files etc, but because gms allow dual and triple box to show "big online number". If you want x1, join Reborn.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:06 am 
Elder

Efavios wrote:
Korvan wrote:

I never seen people dual boxing you are just another reborn fanboy talking trash like gm nikita aka pringo aka the most corrupted gm of the community ddosing hellforge so wash your mouth when you talk about other servers kid, reborn has the worst java files i ever seen and the worst corrupted spaniard dumb and uncompetent gms

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:34 pm 
Forum Troll

Korvan wrote:
Efavios wrote:
Korvan wrote:

I never seen people dual boxing you are just another reborn fanboy talking trash like gm nikita aka pringo aka the most corrupted gm of the community ddosing hellforge so wash your mouth when you talk about other servers kid, reborn has the worst java files i ever seen and the worst corrupted spaniard dumb and uncompetent gms

didnt u just recently like a week or so ago join the server/

"I HAVE NEVER" .... like u played here since start

shut up u stupid fanatic cunt - every server you join u start promoting like a zealot and flame everybody against it

dumb fuken moron

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:55 pm 
Vagabond

Is there any x1-x3 rate, classic 1.0 - 2.5 server maybie? Been searching for a while now but it seems there's noone. Thanks for the answers

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:04 pm 
Duke

GoDs3nD wrote:
Korvan wrote:
Efavios wrote:

didnt u just recently like a week or so ago join the server/

"I HAVE NEVER" .... like u played here since start

shut up u stupid fanatic cunt - every server you join u start promoting like a zealot and flame everybody against it

dumb fuken moron

Bro cool it with the flame pls

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:18 pm 
Count

NOW I FINNALY UNDERSTOOD WHAT FLAME MEANS

I NEVER KNEW UNTIL NOW, NOW IS CLEAR

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:59 pm 
Duke

spoilez wrote:
NOW I FINNALY UNDERSTOOD WHAT FLAME MEANS

I NEVER KNEW UNTIL NOW, NOW IS CLEAR

Ye it's a bit oldschool term, not much used anymore. These days people call it being "toxic" or something :?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:30 am 
Vagabond

Let's have a look on IL's low-rates that's lower than x1. I know 3 servers. Gonna list' em

Melcosoft x0.5 -- This project has long-term status and this is the best choice among others.
RPG Club x0.2 - It's gone. lifetime was about 2months. Seems like they decided to turn off the project. That's why rpg club is bullshit server. Never play there!
Tomsk Server. Hard x0.1 - BoT is allowed. I would skip this server.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:17 pm 
Forum Troll

Herlitz wrote:
Bro cool it with the flame pls

no
the effect on him is very positive

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:17 am 
Vagabond

Hi guys,
check this out

https://www.l2sanctuary.pl/en/

H5 low rate :)

You're welcome

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159 ... 162  Next