Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 162  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Searching a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:16 pm 
Elder

Arion Server will start at 23/02.

With Hellbound Chronicle.

Rates x4.

Around 4-5k players calculated for first day.

i dont leave more info coz everyone already knows about it :roll: .

http://arion.lineage.ro/index.php

http://lineage.ro

Hf And see u there.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:55 am 
Marquis

RaginWave wrote:
Arion Server will start at 23/02.

With Hellbound Chronicle.

Rates x4.

Around 4-5k players calculated for first day.

i dont leave more info coz everyone already knows about it :roll: .

http://arion.lineage.ro/index.php

http://lineage.ro

Hf And see u there.

i wouldnt recommend it, maybe many ppl go there now, but a lot will quit pretty soon...
the problem is that dex WAS good in c4 times, ppl stick to it bcuz its still up. but if u want to look for a new fresh server, an outdated chronicle with more features not working than working is not a good idea, it will end like celes... and pls dont say they r fixing stuff bcuz we all know its not true

i was watching a movie of that russian asterios or smthg like that, can some1 post some info about it? in other thread there is not much info, to be honest. im looking for some opinions of ppl who play there already, some official announcements. i would like to know if its java or not (some official info if exist). Thanks in advance

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:49 am 
Elder

Hey, BigLoL

I am currently sending a PM to BaMZziLIan, the man who posted that video. I will be sending you his answers and my replies and if anything else pops out I will let you know.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:51 pm 
Marquis

Insulter wrote:
Hey, BigLoL

I am currently sending a PM to BaMZziLIan, the man who posted that video. I will be sending you his answers and my replies and if anything else pops out I will let you know.

oki, thank you

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:56 am 
Elder

BigLoL wrote:
but if u want to look for a new fresh server, an outdated chronicle with more features not working than working is not a good idea, it will end like celes... and pls dont say they r fixing stuff bcuz we all know its not true

Ppl dont choose a sever just for files/chronicle, They choose for servers history or reputation.

And yea they stoped fixing HB bugs since almost all are fixed in the Gracia epilogue files, atm they are fixing the GE files.

Its seems u know nothing about azure or celes or u wont be saying that :roll:.

In my experience RU servers are always donation suported, i will never choose a server that have IG items like adena/bogs/enchants etc, since the diference from donators and no donators in endgame its just too big. (not even talking about corrupted servers like eternial2.ru or smth like that , 3 monts after server started and there already where 2 weapons +16 lol)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:12 pm 
Marquis

no offence dude, but either u r blind or stupid...
Their gracia epilogue is far from flawless, it will take years to find all the crap and fix it, do u really believe thaey can do a good server based on lolinfo with wrong formulas etc? Honestly face the truth - they couldnt fix bugs on HB, they wont be able to fix them on GE as long as they r not planning to put on java server. You know its not so easy to code in C++ something that u can read in java scripts, they could do the same earlier but they didnt, what makes u think they will do it now?
About dex reputation: yes it was good c4 server, unfortunatelly it goes down day by day and blinding ppl by the most communistic server owner known as catalin doesnt make it better. Dont forget that ur reputation goes down if u dont give a fuck about bugs that ppl report, delete topics and ban ppl for that or if u complain about something isnt fixed for over a year.
Well if u really believe catalin's gracia epilogue (if they ever dare to implement it) will make things better u r badly mistaken my friend.

2 cents of ex-dex player

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:35 am 
Elder

BigLoL wrote:
no offence dude, but either u r blind or stupid...
Their gracia epilogue is far from flawless, it will take years to find all the crap and fix it, do u really believe thaey can do a good server based on lolinfo with wrong formulas etc? Honestly face the truth - they couldnt fix bugs on HB, they wont be able to fix them on GE as long as they r not planning to put on java server. You know its not so easy to code in C++ something that u can read in java scripts, they could do the same earlier but they didnt, what makes u think they will do it now?
About dex reputation: yes it was good c4 server, unfortunatelly it goes down day by day and blinding ppl by the most communistic server owner known as catalin doesnt make it better. Dont forget that ur reputation goes down if u dont give a fuck about bugs that ppl report, delete topics and ban ppl for that or if u complain about something isnt fixed for over a year.
Well if u really believe catalin's gracia epilogue (if they ever dare to implement it) will make things better u r badly mistaken my friend.

2 cents of ex-dex player

LOL
You forgot how catalin suspends accounts 2 years and older for "gm misconduct" so that he can get you to "DONATE" to get forgiven for your offense (that does not on reality exist), I mean the comment about being well known through nefarious acts in this case works well, who would willingly want to be black mailed to keep playing on a server where the moron in charge does bs acts like that.

And then we have celes which has many bugs BUT since the head admin wants to pass the server off he let it die:(

So far the 1x server and the existence servers I have heard nothing but good things about.

Kudos to those dudes

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:05 am 
Elder

ArchDemiDragon wrote:
LOL
You forgot how catalin suspends accounts 2 years and older for "gm misconduct" so that he can get you to "DONATE" to get forgiven for your offense (that does not on reality exist), I mean the comment about being well known through nefarious acts in this case works well, who would willingly want to be black mailed to keep playing on a server where the moron in charge does bs acts like that.

And then we have celes which has many bugs BUT since the head admin wants to pass the server off he let it die:(

So far the 1x server and the existence servers I have heard nothing but good things about.

Kudos to those dudes

this is a DEX flame post?

and u have no proof of anything, sooooooooo screen or gtfo :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:36 am 
Elder

RaginWave wrote:
ArchDemiDragon wrote:
LOL

Kudos to those dudes

this is a DEX flame post?

and u have no proof of anything, sooooooooo screen or gtfo :D

Sworn affidavit, and as we know under Canadian a sworn affidavit is fact, so not only do we have proof, solemnly affirmed, we have many, many witnesses to this, so the question that gets begged is why would you try to cover up the truth?
And how is makign a 100% truthful and factual statement a flame? It isn't so again you are trying to hide the facts and truth.

Nothing worse then a scum-sucking worm trying to change what a thread is really about.

Back to topic, low rate servers that so far seem to rock, asterios and existence, ones that suck dex, ones that are dead celes.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:45 am 
Vassal

Ppl i dont know why but when i enter in Arion forum i see only The biggest retarded community ever that server got only some smalls non-factors leave that crap alone

This is our new home http://www.rpg-club.com/en/ open 1-March

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:40 am 
Elder

Dadada, RPG club has donations. This is what drives people away. This is what calls for the need for people to persuade people to join this nevertheless awesome community. People like being retarded. You cannot help it. Your statement here is retared. My generalization is false like any other.

Lale once told me he wants something challenging and of high quality. RPG club is not what he or you guys are looking for.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:51 am 
Viscount

Files wise it is, and no other private compares with it. Administration wise, don't know yet. Server is pretty new for international players. But they seem to try to please ppl although very quiet about it all. And donations are very balanced. Only adena is what makes it look ugly but on the other side it is extremely expensive so u know only a handful of ppl will donate for it. Personally, i don't care about that handful of ppl, if u do, go ahead and look for another server that will make u more happy.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:10 am 
Elder

Existence donations are for hats n ears n recipes n PoCF only
Keeps server balanced and seems to have a good crowd so far, I keep running into people and not pk'd once yet which is amazing:)
They also seem diligent about fixing bugs if they r discovered and posted.
MUCH better than celes who always were "that isn't a bug" or "we don't care go play elsewhere if you don't like it" which of course led to people leaving lol

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:37 am 
Elder

DocHouse, you are missing the point here which is server's files fall back to server's configuration. In other words I will play Asterios, Prime x1 which has proven its quality over the years, or at least so it seems. Secondly the administration of the server is how you call it wise, and here I talk of course about Asterios project as whole. They have an incredebile configuration for their Prime server.

I am sorry mate, but people are trying to avoid places like this and your friends and you are constantly trying to debate about with the rest(in your attempt to persuade people in something they don't believe in), actually with me in this particular case, as it seems "the rest" are way to uninterested to prove anything. They'd rather simply ignore you.

I am not even willing to know how you determined the files best quality. Anyway I myself have been part of many projects that had, both great administration and files and in line with that decent configuration. Donations is not what I want, people avoid donations all the time. You claim to be serious, well - organized. By saying you will try to make some serious effort in RPG and adding that there are donations you already sound strange in my ears. You are not rational.

A good server is a server where the balance between configuration, administartion and core files is stroke.

A thing that ruins the whole game is a "Donnut".

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:19 pm 
Marquis

Insulter wrote:
DocHouse, you are missing the point here which is server's files fall back to server's configuration. In other words I will play Asterios, Prime x1 which has proven its quality over the years, or at least so it seems. Secondly the administration of the server is how you call it wise, and here I talk of course about Asterios project as whole. They have an incredebile configuration for their Prime server.

I am sorry mate, but people are trying to avoid places like this and your friends and you are constantly trying to debate about with the rest(in your attempt to persuade people in something they don't believe in), actually with me in this particular case, as it seems "the rest" are way to uninterested to prove anything. They'd rather simply ignore you.

I am not even willing to know how you determined the files best quality. Anyway I myself have been part of many projects that had, both great administration and files and in line with that decent configuration. Donations is not what I want, people avoid donations all the time. You claim to be serious, well - organized. By saying you will try to make some serious effort in RPG and adding that there are donations you already sound strange in my ears. You are not rational.

A good server is a server where the balance between configuration, administartion and core files is stroke.

A thing that ruins the whole game is a "Donnut".

You forgot the community, maybe the most important factor (althought it depends on the administration).

* True international community

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 162  Next