Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152 ... 162  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:22 am 
Vassal

Who is interested in Low Rate server have a little patience! L2 Raidfight is going to open in spring 2020! Get ready for low rate server that is going to last, without shity files and shity-corrupted gms.

Chronicle is going to be either scions of destiny or interlude.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:33 pm 
Vassal

classic x3

21 february

https://l2remorse.com/en

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:13 pm 
Marquis

gz13 wrote:
Who is interested in Low Rate server have a little patience! L2 Raidfight is going to open in spring 2020! Get ready for low rate server that is going to last, without shity files and shity-corrupted gms.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:44 pm 
Vassal

gz13 wrote:

UPDATE!

Raidfight x3 IL (with gradual chronicle progression)

Server opening at 1st of March

Beta test in less than 4 days

Basic Server Features:

Experience: x3
Skill Points: x3
Adena: x2
Drop: x2
Spoil: x2
Recipes Drop/Spoil: x1
Keymats Drop/Spoil: x1
Raid Boss Experience: x3
Raid Boss Skill Points: x3
Raid Boss Drop: x2
Epic Bosses Drop: x1
Seal Stones: x1.5
Herbs: x1
Safe Enchant: +3
Maximum Enchant: +16
Normal Scroll Chance: 56%
Blessed Scroll Chance: 60%

Game Settings

Multibox - 3 game instances per HWID
Autopickup
Skills Requiring Spellbooks & SP
Retail Buff Slots (20+4)
Retail Buff Duration
Offline Shops
Retail Class Transfer Quests
Retail Geodata and Pathnodes
Shift Click Droplist on Monsters
Global Trade Chat
Retail like Castle Sieges (first sieges available from 14th & 15th March)
14d Olympiad Period (new heroes appear every 1st & 15th of each month, olympiad begins on 1st of April)

Bosses & Epic Bosses Respawn Times

Raid Bosses - 12h-36h
Sub-Class Raid Bosses - 16h-24h
Noblesse Raid Boss - 20h-24h

Queen Ant - 22h-24h
Orfen - 28h-30h
Core - 37h-39h
Zaken - 44-48h
Baium - 120-124h
Frintezza - 48-50h
Antharas - 192-196h
Valakas - 264h-268h

Info:
https://raidfight.eu/
https://forum.raidfight.eu/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:16 pm 
Vassal

Hello, any upcoming fresh server with no buffer, no dualbox and no gmshop? i dont care to much about rate but i dont like the servers with 3k on where only 500 are players and the rest boxes and bots...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:44 pm 
Vassal

Hello,

You can try l2reborn.com.

It's x1 Interlude, no boxes allowed, no bots (they have actually banned a lot of people), no donation of items at any way - only cosmetics.

Its about 500+ people, growing steadily. I am not affiliated to the server at any way, just playing there for the last 2 weeks. You should try it :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:02 am 
Elder

Hello,

New Interlude 3x server.

Fresh start 03.04.2020

http://www.l2ignite.gr

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:56 am 
Vagabond

REBORN review from someone who did his homework (scroll down) - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=72734

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:26 pm 
Vagabond

HuMa69 wrote:
Hello, any upcoming fresh server with no buffer, no dualbox and no gmshop? i dont care to much about rate but i dont like the servers with 3k on where only 500 are players and the rest boxes and bots...

I'm exactly like you, never been a fan of dualbox, and don't think i will be one, the best game experiences i had were on no box servers.

The only server i can find that matches these criteria is L2Reborn, i joined 3 days ago i can comment abut my experiences. Overall i feel pretty much like the old good days i had with L2 like i did on azurel2, evoke etc. You can still find lots of people farming everywhere and find parties easily even few months after the server started, and as far as i can see it's still growing. So i'd say give it a try anywhere i dont think you can find any other similar server that doesn't allow dualbox.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:08 am 
Vagabond

La2age.ru 5x interlude starts today!

exp - 5x
sp - 3x
adena -2x
drop - 2x

and so on..

no items for donate!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:21 pm 
Vassal

jay wrote:
HuMa69 wrote:

I'm exactly like you, never been a fan of dualbox, and don't think i will be one, the best game experiences i had were on no box servers.

The only server i can find that matches these criteria is L2Reborn, i joined 3 days ago i can comment abut my experiences. Overall i feel pretty much like the old good days i had with L2 like i did on azurel2, evoke etc. You can still find lots of people farming everywhere and find parties easily even few months after the server started, and as far as i can see it's still growing. So i'd say give it a try anywhere i dont think you can find any other similar server that doesn't allow dualbox.

l2reborn is awful, full of java bugs, and GMs giving privileges to their friends spawning baium for sub quest

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:10 am 
Vassal

GRAND OPENING !!!!

23/05/2020 18:00 GMT+1
https://l2afterlife.com/
Forum: https://forum.l2afterlife.com/
Discord: https://discord.gg/jmw9sk

In brief, this will be a new journey for both us – AfterLife has never released a low rate. Our goal will be to maintain the integrity of the low rate game play and offer to the players 100% retail quality, or at least as much as we can deliver. We want to give you a long lasting server that provides you with the nostalgia of Lineage 2.

The forums will remain open for discussion. We will begin advertising for a preliminary interest of players.

How will the world be?

That is for you to decide.

3x XP / SP
2x Drop
2x Adena
1x Quest
2x Spoil
1x Manor
+3 Safe Enchant

Interlude L2OFF - Offical Files

Dualbox - 2 game instances per HWID
Skills Requiring Spellbooks & SP
Retail Buff Slots (20 + 4)
Retail Buff Duration
Retail Class Transfer Quests
Shop Offline (1 adena at NPC Donate)
Retail Geodata and Pathnodes
Retail Olimpiad (1 Month)
Retail Castle Sieges (2 Weeks)
Trainees Weapons at Start Villages (Cat NPC)
Shadow Coupons D and C grade (Masters NPC's)
Shadow C and B Grade at Weapons Shops

Raid Bosses - 12h-36 hours
Sub-Class Raid Bosses - 22-26 hours
Noblesse Raid Boss - 22-26 hours

Queen Ant - 22-26 hours
Orfen - 34-38 hours
Core - 34-38 hours
Zaken - 46-50 hours
Baium - 118-122 hours
Antharas - 190-194 hours
Frintezza - 46-50 hours
Valakas - 262-266 hours

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:08 pm 
Vagabond

Just a message about why you should be considering L2Rarity as your next low rate Interlude home.

http://www.l2rarity.com/ Server launches Saturday 25th April 2020 @ 20:00 GMT+2

Rates:
EXP x3
SP x3
Adena x3
Weekend Boost: x1.33
Drop x3
Spoil x5
Quest x5
Party exp/sp - x2

subclass quest - disabled
noblesse quest - retail
buff slots - 30+4

GmShop: only vote items
NPC Buffer: progressive buffer, only few buffs available, 40 level max without voting, 75 level max with voting

Vote reward = Festival Adena
No donate
Every raid boss drops Festival Adena (count depends on boss grade - D/C/B/A/S)

1) NO DONATIONS. Nothing, nada, niente. I have challenged them on this as they are not even allowing donations for hats (what I will go into more details later) or any sort of VIP accounts. The admin team are running this for the community and are happy not to receive anything in return as long as they are providing a solid Interlude server. Expect this server to last long into the future.

2) Discord is the place to go for all things on the server. The website is basic and the forum an afterthought, they have live webhooks and stats going into their discord channel (https://discordapp.com/invite/Tn8nJYD) so that is the place to be.

3) Voting earns you festival adena (FA), which can be used to purchase hats and premium accounts (gives an extra 30% on top of your rates). That means its available for everyone and not behind a paywall. You can also earn FA from all raidbosses in game, as well as new special quests that are currently under construction, keeping the server as fair as possible.

4) Progressive buffer for all. Depending on your level, you will get certain buffs from the NPC buffer to help with your journey through Elmoreden. These are 40 minutes long (think of it as an "enhanced" newbie buffer). This is available for all up to level 40 for free then up to 75 you need to spend FA to use them. From 3rd class onwards you need a buffer. All buffs from players (buffs, 3rd, songs, dances, summons etc...) are retail times and you have a maximum of 2 boxes allowed (main+2 buffers) so people will still need to play these classes.

5) No mana potions and books are still needed to learn skills, yet skills are "auto learn". Books are always a good way to make money in game, yet people are tired of having to learn new skills all the time. On Rarity, you need to learn the skill once and after that it is automatically leveled for you. Best of both worlds.

6) What you see if what you get. You won't have continuous game-play changes and polls to alter stuff here once the server is launched.

7) First and second class quests are either bought with FA or you do the quest. No donating and same access for all.

8 ) No subclass quest. Wait, you really want to camp outside of Baium for days on end in 2020 still just to tickle his toes with a little old dagger? We have been there and done that before, we all know the real fun is during olympiad, sieges and epic fights. Why make that harder to achieve?

9) Weekend boosts no matter where you are! Yes we might almost all be home in 2020 (and massive kudos to those having to work still in these conditions, you are the real heroes of this world!), but having to be logged on in a specific area at a specific time just so admins can take some screenshots to make it look so much more busier than it is is so cliche! Every weekend, rates are boosted by 33% so when people can put the hours in, they get more reward for it.

10) A gmshop exists with shadow weapons (same as in NPC shops already) and hats for FA only. Nothing else hidden or in the "shadows". You want a homuk, you either craft it or visit good old BoM.

I hope people will give this server a chance, all that it is missing is people. If you want a fair, honest and hardworking server for the community (lets be honest, we haven't had one of those since Dawn), join here.

Thanks for taking the time to read all of this, stay safe and see you in game!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 12:49 pm 
Vagabond

The type of server I'm looking for but still couldn't find it:
1.) L2OFF not L2J
2.) Rates : 1x - 10x
3.) Game Version : Past C4 - before Kamaels.
4.) Donations : Only appearance (hat , costume) - NO P2W
Note: if it includes VIP aka "1.) Rates" boost make sure ppl can get it via Voting.
5.) Multibox - NONE (I love active support players and thus proper party sets)
Note: Working protection against Virtual Box, multiple PCs usage and Adrenaline that also does not disrupt the game. For example:
- no captcha test initiated by players (easily abused to disrupt farm of your "enemies")
- no captcha test that request 2-3 seconds of reaction (allow people to blink ffs)
- no captcha hard to read etc. (prevents players getting wrongfully incarcerated)
6.) 500+ active players (active does not necessarily mean no-life 24/7)
7.) Active and competent GMs willing to :
- make sure the rules are kept and that stuff works as intended
- assist players with problems/questions
- encourage decent behavior in players and discourage high toxicity (a bit of toxicity is inevitable)
- hosting events every now and then (especially 9v9 pvp type of events the only reward of which is "fame and glory" - forum notice/be included in videos recorded by the GM during the event)
Note: The event hosting is optional but sounds great to keep a server alive and provide some extra pvp without exp loss (which is great for low rate servers with ppl bored of grinding 99% of the time).

So far the closest thing I could find to this discription is L2Reborn but looking into something more like L2Supreme/AzureGaming (if anyone remembers that ~15 years ago old project).

Best regards,
SaviorSephiroth

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 2:33 pm 
Marquis

SaviorSephiroth wrote:
The type of server I'm looking for but still couldn't find it:
1.) L2OFF not L2J
2.) Rates : 1x - 10x
3.) Game Version : Past C4 - before Kamaels.
4.) Donations : Only appearance (hat , costume) - NO P2W
Note: if it includes VIP aka "1.) Rates" boost make sure ppl can get it via Voting.
5.) Multibox - NONE (I love active support players and thus proper party sets)
Note: Working protection against Virtual Box, multiple PCs usage and Adrenaline that also does not disrupt the game. For example:
- no captcha test initiated by players (easily abused to disrupt farm of your "enemies")
- no captcha test that request 2-3 seconds of reaction (allow people to blink ffs)
- no captcha hard to read etc. (prevents players getting wrongfully incarcerated)
6.) 500+ active players (active does not necessarily mean no-life 24/7)
7.) Active and competent GMs willing to :
- make sure the rules are kept and that stuff works as intended
- assist players with problems/questions
- encourage decent behavior in players and discourage high toxicity (a bit of toxicity is inevitable)
- hosting events every now and then (especially 9v9 pvp type of events the only reward of which is "fame and glory" - forum notice/be included in videos recorded by the GM during the event)
Note: The event hosting is optional but sounds great to keep a server alive and provide some extra pvp without exp loss (which is great for low rate servers with ppl bored of grinding 99% of the time).

So far the closest thing I could find to this discription is L2Reborn but looking into something more like L2Supreme/AzureGaming (if anyone remembers that ~15 years ago old project).

Best regards,
SaviorSephiroth

Almost a perfect Lineage 2 server you want hey! The closest you got is reborn but do yourself a favour and avoid it at all costs (won't go into details here, have a look at their forums/discord or even on the thread here on Pmfun, it's a mess).

Closet I've been able to find is L2afterlife but it's not a perfect match. Rates are x3 but you are allowed to have a second window open (dualbox only), population is an unknown as launching next week but they are claiming having 1000+ unique ips visiting and you have a 10% VIP account bonus (really cheap to be fair). No vote bonuses, it's Interlude with everything else retail like (so no gmshops/buffers/auto pickup/auto skills) and you need to do class quests (cannot be bought or donated for).

https://l2etina.com/
https://discord.gg/NjXZcnwWhT

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152 ... 162  Next