Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 83  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Searching a MID rate server.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:07 am 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:48 pm
Posts: 1225
bozZo wrote:
-rates - x7-x15
-chronicle - gracia final or epilogue
-age - new server
-country - i don't care (but i prefare no greek ^^ )
-platform - don't care
-donations - no or yes but without items(Or anyway some recs )
-customs - NO NO NO NO NO NOOOO!!!NO!
-amount of players - from start 10-50

Also i dont want NPC BUFFER , MANA POTS, OR GM SHOP (And if it has gm shop would be only till B)
Also i want- retail buffs/songs/dances time , Till dual box and if it doesn't have dual box much better ,
COMMUNITY full working,

Anyway if you find a >NEW< server like that please quete this post or send me to pm!!!

Thanks :)


Astral World Bartz x10
Full Anti-Bot
2 Boxes per PC
Class Change & Delevel NPC
www.l2astralworld.com

_________________
RaidFight Interlude server
* No bots
* No pay2win
* True international community


Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a MID rate server.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:29 pm 
Baron

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:22 am
Posts: 264
i can't download AstralWorld_Epilogue_Loader_v1.exe ;-)

_________________
novi4ok


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a MID rate server.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:18 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:48 pm
Posts: 1225
DamDam wrote:
i can't download AstralWorld_Epilogue_Loader_v1.exe ;-)


Probably your anti-virus detects it as virus... That is a false alarm. Try disabling your antivirus temporarily or put client into exception.

_________________
RaidFight Interlude server
* No bots
* No pay2win
* True international community


Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a MID rate server.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:08 am 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12465
Nekys wrote:
DamDam wrote:
i can't download AstralWorld_Epilogue_Loader_v1.exe ;-)


Probably your anti-virus detects it as virus... That is a false alarm. Try disabling your antivirus temporarily or put client into exception.

my antivirus blocks the entire OS when the dl reaches 98%
so yes
DISABLE the AV and it will work


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a MID rate server.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:59 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:48 pm
Posts: 1552
Why all astral world servers have failed?

_________________
Image
Behold
LII STARS
Phoenix Knight : NoFreaksAllowed 82 lvl [Away From Home] {OFF}


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a MID rate server.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:24 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12465
NoFreaksAllowed wrote:
Why all astral world servers have failed?

foundamental error in ur question-they didnt


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a MID rate server.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:54 am 
Baron

Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:41 am
Posts: 234
-rates - 10x-30x (will go lower, but not too much higher).
-chronicle - final/epilogue.
-age - don't care.
-country - don't care.
-platform - don't care.
-donations - nothing retarded.
-customs - Substacking with 1 sub(2 max).
-amount of player - enough so I can run around at prime time and gank people.

I essentially want a retail like server with sub stacking (ironic I know).


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a MID rate server.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:29 am 
Vassal

Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 49
HipHip wrote:
-rates - 10x-30x (will go lower, but not too much higher).
-chronicle - final/epilogue.
-age - don't care.
-country - don't care.
-platform - don't care.
-donations - nothing retarded.
-customs - Substacking with 1 sub(2 max).
-amount of player - enough so I can run around at prime time and gank people.

I essentially want a retail like server with sub stacking (ironic I know).




www.l2limit.com

think about it :)

_________________
Image


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a MID rate server.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:45 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:23 am
Posts: 2
www.l2drugs.com nice mid rate u can try it and see how it is


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a MID rate server.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:49 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:58 pm
Posts: 1131
GoDs3nD wrote:
NoFreaksAllowed wrote:
Why all astral world servers have failed?

foundamental error in ur question-they didnt

they did
















detected foundamental lick in ur post


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a MID rate server.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:48 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:48 pm
Posts: 1225
Kata is in emo mode. Haha, you make me happier every time you increase your post count!

_________________
RaidFight Interlude server
* No bots
* No pay2win
* True international community


Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a MID rate server.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:37 pm 
Baron

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:22 am
Posts: 264
Gon wrote:
HipHip wrote:
-rates - 10x-30x (will go lower, but not too much higher).
-chronicle - final/epilogue.
-age - don't care.
-country - don't care.
-platform - don't care.
-donations - nothing retarded.
-customs - Substacking with 1 sub(2 max).
-amount of player - enough so I can run around at prime time and gank people.

I essentially want a retail like server with sub stacking (ironic I know).




http://www.l2limit.com

think about it :)



l2limit is substack server ???

_________________
novi4ok


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a MID rate server.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:57 pm 
Vassal

Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 49
DamDam wrote:
Gon wrote:
HipHip wrote:
-rates - 10x-30x (will go lower, but not too much higher).
-chronicle - final/epilogue.
-age - don't care.
-country - don't care.
-platform - don't care.
-donations - nothing retarded.
-customs - Substacking with 1 sub(2 max).
-amount of player - enough so I can run around at prime time and gank people.

I essentially want a retail like server with sub stacking (ironic I know).




http://www.l2limit.com

think about it :)



l2limit is substack server ???



sry for my question...

what does mean substack?

_________________
Image


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a MID rate server.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:29 pm 
Count

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 pm
Posts: 987
When your skills from your main "stack" with your subclass.

I.e- you make a necro, then you get a sub bishop and level it to 80, you will have a necro with all the skills of the bishop as well. Favorites are a paly with a hawkeye, and if you can have mutants(learn from different classes) ee+ol, or my favorite combo, a doombringer with a judicator(imo rape :P)

_________________
Hi there


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a MID rate server.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:54 pm 
Vassal

Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 49
ahhh you mean multi skill!!
i hate server like this... pure unbalance

www.l2limit.com is not substack server.

hf :*

_________________
Image


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 83  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Contact | Cookies policy