Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: [L2OFF] L2 Hellforge (IL) - 1x, No box, no p2w, no rmt
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:04 pm 
Heir

Dear Players,

I would like to introduce great server L2 Hellforge which already started 2.4.2021, but at this moment its still fresh! Comunity on server is around 450 online players ( NOT including off shops ) , 1 online = 1 person. There is a lot of clans who can offer academy with reward for newcomers and there are also some CHs in lower cities to get buff. Staff of this server is really great and hardworking, they listen comunity a lot, there is a lot of new very often, there will be soon completely new interface, there is working party matching and community board system, maps for catacombs and other locations. It is obvious that this project will be long one. Admin is experienced and he know what to do.

Main features:
☻ rate X1
☻ Interlude - NON JAVA
☻ No - box
☻ No - pay to win
☻ No - rmt
☻ No - gmshop
☻ No - shadow weapons

You can see full server description on this link: https://l2hellforge.com/setup

We will be glad to hear any suggestions and comments on our discord channel. https://discord.gg/l2hellforge

Last edited by OnlyHope on Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2 Hellforge (IL) - 1x, No box, no p2w, no rmt
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:55 pm 
Count

jesus CHRIST U REALLY STARTING TO BE DESPERATE LIKE ME, IF U OPENED UP A SECOND TOPIC ABOUT THIS^^

AM I WRONG?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:53 am 
Count

I HAVE LIVED TO SEE THIS ONE, NEVER EXPECTED IT, LIFE IS FULL OF GREAT STUFF.

THIS IS WHAT ONLYHOPE WROTE ME:

"Hello, this is not second topic, there is one topic for helllforge, but it was never created by me, and it was completely unclear. Thank you for your comment, i would be greatfull if you delete it please :)"

SO LETS GET THINGS CLEAR, IF IT WAS NOT CREATED BY U, EACH HELLFORGE PLAYEER CAN COME AND CREATE ONE?

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY DESPERATE GUY AROUND HERE, CREATING SECOND TOPICS AND GOING FULL REEETARD, BUT I GUESS I CAN FEEL SOME COMFORT NOW^^, THX MAN, U REEALLY HELPED ME IN A WAY, ALTHOU U THAT WAS NOT UR INTENTION.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:37 pm 
Elder

3rd thread about this ded server

200 online + 250 traders

dont waste your time

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:59 pm 
Heir

Some fresh movies from server.

https://www.youtube.com/v/I-Z2eBv ... =Mr69GSpot - Daily PvP

https://www.youtube.com/v/Xg73WUq ... =Mr69GSpot - Daily PvP

https://www.youtube.com/v/_75MY4x ... ErikBurnns - Daily PvP

https://www.youtube.com/v/DFFNX5E ... el=RuL3zZz - 1st AQ PvP

https://www.youtube.com/v/T-mSSXX ... StreamLine - AQ + Zaken pvp

Last edited by OnlyHope on Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:24 am 
Elder

russians doing PVE from day 1 when server had 30 players online and now they pump with full A/S

Relaunch the server for the third time pls.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:41 am 
Vagabond

Korvan wrote:
russians doing PVE from day 1 when server had 30 players online and now they pump with full A/S

Relaunch the server for the third time pls.

omegalul Korvan, stop lying about server for no reason. Yes many players farming from first day, BUT ...

... server is opening little by little, that means CS, Manor, Baium, Antharas, Valakas, Oly are still not opened. All new players have chance to be "the best", no matter if russians have some A/S sets from RB drops ....

... 30 online? rly? server have 300-500 online (offline shop not including)

Server is realy good set up, everything work fine, mobs are "inteligent" not as l2j servers. Its little bit harder for some players, because lots of them didnt know correct settings of lineage. This is l2OFF, with experienced admin, if population of server grow up, it will be nice long term project.

PS: why would be server relaunched for you :) you can go play Minesweeper, if l2 is too hard for you ^^ plus you can relaunche it when ever you want.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:18 pm 
Vassal

Kurvan is just avenger here, cuz he got ban for complaining at everything;D
Server is good, has good settings, its like reborn 2.0 but with better files and need just ppls.
A little advice for starters, first make spoil to get money for weapon later.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:26 pm 
Vagabond

Zody wrote:
Kurvan is just avenger here, cuz he got ban for complaining at everything;D
Server is good, has good settings, its like reborn 2.0 but with better files and need just ppls.
A little advice for starters, first make spoil to get money for weapon later.

I agree perfectly, this is a great server, with the best stable files, not L2Java full of bugs.

GMs are completely attentive, responding in discord or ingame almost instantly.

It's in dual box so all classes are very important, how do they fight dual box?
- Not being possible to open 2 screens with the same IP or HWID.
- Captcha ingame mainly if you are gaining exp.
- There is a .dualboxreport or .dbr command to report suspected dual box. This way the character enters a list of investigated and there are 2 GMs who are like watchdogs investigating their actions for days, or sending captchas manually. When you least expect it, these GMs come to your side asking questions and tests for your characters to do simultaneously, like making simultaneous circles in different directions. If you fail the tests your character goes to the cage for a few days.

Here's another plus point GMs don't ban for any reason, they give you the right to answer and defend against accusations, GMs are very humane and sensible.

The server is growing every day, the GM is investing in advertisements, in top rank servers, in google ADS, you can search google for lineage interlude that HellForge will be one of the first to appear.

The server has been open since April 2021, but because it's 1x and has lots of blocked content people aren't that strong. Who enters today finds more facilities like clans with Clan Hall, high lvl buffers, people willing to help gain quick exp. If you play 2 to 4 hours a day in 1 month you will already be at the same level as the old players.

The Sieges, the Olympics, the Baium are not yet released. There are few characters from S teams, some with set others with weapon, maybe not even 10 characters have S items, most are C B or A.

I'm not earning anything to come here and post, and they didn't ask me to come here either, I found this topic by luck and decided to give my opinion.

It's a great server with a very competent GM, it has everything to be one of the biggest servers today and whoever invests now will be ahead in a few months.

There are currently 3 sides and there is a 4th side forming.
There is a lot of pvp for the map Boss and for the Epics, which for now is only enabled (Core, Orfen, AQ, Zaken)

Take the opportunity to start while everything is fresh.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:02 pm 
Vagabond

If you're looking for a fresh nostalgic hardcore x1 low rate with longevity, competition, variety and support; Hellforge is the one for you.

The key features that I personally love compared to the opposing servers;
☻Clan hall buffs are scaled down so that buffers still hold their value at any time
(Example: Top CHs; Zerk 1, VR 2, Haste 1, Acu 1, Emp 1)
☻The no shadow weapon feature feeds that feeling of personal accomplishment for obtaining your first
full weapon
☻A huge down scale in dimensional diamonds from 2nd class quests to avoid the TI SOE selling abuse
☻L2OFF server with stability
☻The best staff ever; no corruption, constant support, experienced and hard working
☻The admin is a very respectable and trustworthy guy, an overall great person who has a love
for the game just like all of us.

Don't listen to the trolls on this thread.
These people love to feed into the cognitive triad, they believe that the server is the problem
when in reality it's themselves. They can't fully commit to a server so they bash it for "fun," it's
the same people who never made it passed level 40. It's the trolls who can't work well with others
and build relationships within the game, therefore they fail and blame the server.

Just like it was said above, there are multiple sides on this server right now with
plenty of competition if you're into that kind of playstyle.

The main reasons why it's the best time to join; Oly, Manor, Castle Sieges, Baium,
Antharas and Valakas are still disabled and Noblesse\Subclass was just opened.

Join us ! https://l2hellforge.com/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:14 pm 
Count

well at least u guys are doing a much better job than viewtopic.php?f=14&t=71991&hilit=join+l2+firebird&start=150, just have a look^^^^^^^^^

ur "up-s" are much much better, more alive, and different people post them, not only 1 human beeeing

^^

p.s: hei firebird come here man and look how u "bumps" the serveer

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:05 pm 
Vagabond

From a casual player, I like this server, making good friends Join 1314 if u play UTC-5 (´・ᴗ・ ` )

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:53 pm 
Vagabond

I am casual guy and i can agree with others ppl about the server. Its good fresh server with no donate and good files and that suits me perfect.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:44 am 
Vagabond

Recently started playing here after taking a decent break from Lineage2, has a person that has been playing for many years on various different servers, I can safely say this one is very good in offering a good x1 no box experience.

Server is pretty chill, community is filled with good people that help others (in game or even out of the game with problems setting up server, fixing boardless window, etc etc), GMs seem to be nice people (there english may be a bit unpolished but they try there best, even use google translate to try and communicate with those that cant speak English), haven't ran into any outrages bug myself other then the usual explosion that happens when you jump of any hill in this crazy mess that is the Lineage2 code :p.

I would recommend this server for people that just want to relax and have some casual grinde, feel the nostalia of playing Lineage2 again and what not, economy is also great with decent price of mats to sell to help people grow + clans paying good adenas for academy rewards.

For the hardcore folks, this server can also be a good place to start, since a lot of the content that boosts winning people such as Valakas, Antharas and Tezza (and Oly / Heros) is currently disabled, everyone can catch up and become the "Top Side" in a matter of weeks, so don't feel discouraged by the time the server has.

I don't usually do post on here, act more as a viewer, but IMO server does deserve its shot at growing so just doing my part, I had a more negative opinion at first like many others but things have improved so I decided to give it a shot, maybe you guys checking the topic should aswell \o

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:14 pm 
Elder

relaunch the server for the third time maybe? nobody wants to play against PVE russians with full A/S

OfflineProfile