Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2J] L2:Unchained - IL x3 (07.06.2021 OB, 28.06.2021 LI
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:20 am 
Vagabond

I for one can say that I’m thoroughly enjoying my time on the server and the devs are very active and addressing all of the concerns people may have. It’s especially refreshing to get a server that’s not H5 but also isn’t only destros running around, so I’m having a good time with my clannies playing lineage like in the good old days, where people weren’t just chasing some meta and you wouldn’t get groups if you didn’t fit in that meta.

Give this server a chance. Don’t take the word of a hellforge player that this server’s not worth playing, join discord, see how active it is, make up your own mind. If you don’t like the way it is, you can always switch to hellforge or reborn. I will stay on unchained because these have been the most passionate devs I’ve seen in a long time. And that will make a server succeed in the long run.

just my two cents

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:31 am 
Vassal

To prove that server is really bad I've logged in to check it... aaaand.. disappointed as expected.

The mobs are spawning in exactly the same spot. Even some Javas managed to fix it to have random mobs spawn in area.

That's from first 5 minutes of playing and that's just the tip of iceberg.

"It's ok for mobs to spawn in same location" - no it's not. Stand next to agro mob, put something on F1 button(so it's always pushed) and you get autofarm.

What is more, mobs are supposed to spawn in different locations in the area. Some classes are faster then other but weaker, so they can keep up with the speed of farm with other classes due to it's utilities. Now, in UnchainedJava, it's just broken.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:01 am 
Vassal

Gave the server the benefit of doubt and played for another 10 minutes until I've reached Elven Foretress. Dark Terror and Dark Shade don't have clan/ally agro.

Oh even better, when I attack Dark Shade next to another Dark Shade, it doesn't get agro.

Mobs get agroed from waaaay to faar as well.

If admin can't fix these simple ones, good luck with PI.

Not counting few game crashes and lag spikes.

No more benefits of doubt, server is just regular JAVA trash with core bugs.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:01 am 
Vassal

mariakas wrote:
Is it me or the Treasure Chests do not work at all? Tried both delux chest keys and the Unlock skill, but from 15+ non-fake chests didn't get a single adena.

Because we reworked aggro system we forgot it's not gonna work with how chests were coded. It is fixed right now :P But i'm sure you already got that message before on discord, posting it here just as a reminder.

LOL i guess i'm a bit late to the hate party. Well, time to address some of the nonsense brought up.

Sonozaky wrote:
those messages were written by YulRun when Hellforge started building it's community and WHAT kind of dev goes and throws shady stuff at another project.

Didn't someone already tell you that he was not a DEV at the time of posting that? Also, is there anything wrong in having an opinion?

Also, you are forgetting this is a 2 man team, me included. I was into l2 java servers for 14 years, as a hobby, as a passion, as a way to learn java.
Also if you ask me for my experience, as a fun fact i can show you emails between me and l2reborn admins asking me for help with their quests scripts as when they started everything was such a mess that nothing worked properly and they had no skill whatsoever to fix it themselves. Now look at reborn and the playerbase.

Sonozaky wrote:
Fifth, Hellforge is growing since more and more people are leaving Reborn and currently the only good c6 no box server around is Hellforge. Hellforge started with +200, now reaching almost 600 a day. Unchained had around 80 people at start, you call it successful start?

Correction, started with 150, not 80, not sure why would you openly lie about things like that if not to put our server in bad light. This is not objective opinion.
Also, not very surprisingly, if we bring hellforge into this, players joining our one after leaving yours, tell us a bit different story about it 'standing strong' and 'growing', so, stop spreading biased nonsense.

Sonozaky wrote:
Sixth, bugs in Unchained are not minor. Crystalising items, then trading crystals to other char, and after the trade, you still have crystals duplicates in your inventoy. If this kind of bugs are minor to you, then I wonder in what kind of servers you are used to play. And again, once Unchained opened, a lot of bugs were found by 80 players and only in 1-40 levels. Again, the more bugs early, even more bugs later.

Let's start with the fact that crystallizing items with crystals staying in inventory is ONLY a visual bug with sending correct packets to the player after the trade.
Also, it's funny for anyone to say 'tons of bugs' or 'unplayable' when they can't list any serious issues.
On the contrary, being on hellforge discord as you are already bringing it up, i can list you 15+ serious bugs like party members being healed by life cubic across the map. Do you want to fight with buglists any more?

We never stated the project will be perfect. We did not have good files to begin with. We're not buying files from russians or anyone else. We got enough skill to fix everything ourselves, as long as we know about them. A lot of work has been put into things that you don't see in the first 20 mins of playing.

Sonozaky wrote:
And last, but the best. There is/was no good C6 Java server. Give me example of one. Time passed by, but the files on internet are the same. No new Interlude files were released. The closest you can get to retail is OFF. So if buggy Java is better for you, then I rest my case, you just ignore the truth.

L2Dawn? That's the first that pops to my head. And don't even start again with 'we got l2off extender it's better than java' when ive seen what was going on at hellforge via discord xD

Sonozaky wrote:
when I attack Dark Shade next to another Dark Shade, it doesn't get agro.

Mobs get agroed from waaaay to faar as well.

If admin can't fix these simple ones, good luck with PI.

It's not a matter of 'can't fix these', it's a matter of having it reported. We did parse a lot of information from other, better projects available, when it comes to mobs data and such, but that still won't be perfect. Changing what you mentioned is 3 minutes of work.

Sonozaky wrote:
The mobs are spawning in exactly the same spot. Even some Javas managed to fix it to have random mobs spawn in area.

That's from first 5 minutes of playing and that's just the tip of iceberg.

"It's ok for mobs to spawn in same location" - no it's not. Stand next to agro mob, put something on F1 button(so it's always pushed) and you get autofarm.

I can easily implement random spawns which does not mean it will be better. There are several issues with that system and also static spawns have their benefit.
Also, if you think you can afk farm with pressed f1 next to an aggro mob for a long time then good luck xD without buffs and/or autopots to keep you alive you gonna die as soon as your buffs are off.

If you got any more confidence to actually bring some reasonable arguments then be my guest, for now 90% of what you said was nonsense or you were misinformed.

Also, to anyone that's interested in playing, we invite you to join our discord (link available at https://www.l2unchained.net ) and talking to us about anything you need to know. Have fun!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:41 pm 
Vassal

Hello again to another, a bit delayed update on the server's progression.

Let me start with the fact that we are very grateful to every person playing and spending their time and attention on our server and supporting it, financially or in any other way like voting.

In the last 2.5 weeks we got enough donations to keep the server alive for almost a year!
We successfully secured the server's longevity and we are transparent about our donation progression. You can be sure about us not closing down when the donation upkeep is there. Our goal is not to make any profit from it, but to create a solid, trustworthy platform.

If thing's go like this, soon we will close donations and let people claim donation tokens through voting!
I'm also very satisfied with the amount of regular voting we have on the most popular voting sites. This just proves our playerbase really cares about the server, just as we do.

Now, more technical updates:
- Queen ant was released a week ago, core and orfen together with cursed weapons got enabled in today's weekly maintenance.
- Epic jewelry drop rate was changed to x1 to keep grandbosses competitive with majority voting for the change.
- Mana herbs drop decrease was slightly lifted.
- There was a lot of minor bugfixes and server stability changes implemented, that dropped the CPU usage and made overall performance better.
- As always, you can catch us on discord to ask questions about anything game-related.
- We launched few advertisement campaigns with help of a few generous individuals.
- Vote bonus was made account based if you want to play more than one character.
- Market for materials and other goods is definitely going in a good direction. Most players will admit that adena is not an issue for a new player in the current state of the server.
- Soon there will be more benefits for new players like buff scrolls and possibility of exchanging shadow weapon tickets to help newcomers.
- Although server is far from being perfect, is definitely playable. Major bugs are being prioritized and fixed in hours. All minor bugs are being patched on the wednesday's weekly maintenance.
If you are unsure about our capabilities, ask on discord about issues we had and how quick we solved and fixed them.
- The closer we are to patching all day-to-day bugs we are going to focus on upgrading the client to high five to give players better performance while playing. Also, there will be more interesting hats and other visual options to choose from.

Honestly there isn't much more i can tell you other than inviting you to play as the only element missing is this puzzle is a big community, but i'm sure we can grow that over the upcoming months as we are not going anywhere!

As always, i invite you to join our discord which you can find on our website at: https://www.l2unchained.net

See you in game, hopefully!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:49 pm 
Elder

Now i realise why server is ded, you create a charater, first quest of blue gem doesnt work, you have ss and bss novice in the inventory, autopick is on, newbie guide doesnt give you coins to travel between villages so they put free GK, you join a lowrate interlude server expecting a close retail experience and you see 5 custom shit things in like 5 mins, thats why server have 50 players on.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:51 am 
Vagabond

Korvan wrote:
Now i realise why server is ded, you create a charater, first quest of blue gem doesnt work, you have ss and bss novice in the inventory, autopick is on, newbie guide doesnt give you coins to travel between villages so they put free GK, you join a lowrate interlude server expecting a close retail experience and you see 5 custom shit things in like 5 mins, thats why server have 50 players on.

Lol are you the guy who was asking for free premium and then said he would quit because of free gk until lvl 40? :lol: :lol:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:54 am 
Count

YES KORVAN I AGREE WITH U, DO NOT JOIN HERE. I REPEAT DO NOT JOIN HERE.

THIS SERVER IS AWFULL, IS DUMB, IS STUPID, IS NOT RETAIL, IS JUST NOT WORTH COMING HERE

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:25 am 
Vassal

spoilez wrote:
YES KORVAN I AGREE WITH U, DO NOT JOIN HERE. I REPEAT DO NOT JOIN HERE.

THIS SERVER IS AWFULL, IS DUMB, IS STUPID, IS NOT RETAIL, IS JUST NOT WORTH COMING HERE

it looks like u always search for a server, but you never stay more than a few days in them, wow... you 100% completely suck, mannnnnnn :twisted: :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:04 pm 
Count

GUYS GUYS GMS, GMS

I POSTEED ONCE ON DISCORD, AND ILL AVOID POSTING AGAIN THERE, SO I WONT BE TEMPTEED TO FLOOD THE WHOLE CHANNEL

THE HERB DROP FOR MANA/LIFE IS WAY TOO HIGH, I FARM ALMOST ALL TIME WITHOUT SITTING DOWN

COMON GUYS STOP MAKING THINGS EASIER FOR ALL, WHAT HAPPENED 100 PEOPLE CAME AND CRIED ABOUT HERB DROP RATE? PLS MAKE IT BACK HOW IT WAS AT BEGGINING.

IF U DID NOT UNDERSTAND SMTH FROM WHAT I SAID PLS REPLY

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:35 pm 
Count

NAB CLAN RECRUTING ALL LVLS, ADD ME ASS FRIEND IN GAME "ORIGINALSDAD"

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:51 pm 
Count

GUYS IM NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE SEERVERR OR SMTH, BUT IM TELLING IU GUYS THIS SERVER, AND MANY OTHER NOT DOUBT ABOUT IT THIS ISNT THE ONLY NICE ONE, THIS SEERVER IS STABLE , THE FEATURES ARE MIND BLOWING, MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY CUSTOM THAT MAKE INFORMATION EEASIER. I REPEAT THAT MAKE INFORMATION EEASIER NOT THE GAMEE.

COME AND SEE, IM SURE THIS SERVER GONNNA HAVE 1K+ ONLINE IN NEA FUTURE, IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

IS NO BOX AND THIS IS WHAT MAKES IT GONNA HAVE LOTS OF PEOPLE

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:44 am 
Count

BUG:

CRITICAL DRAIN FROM MY WEAPON DOES NOT WORK, I CHECKED IT 10 TIMES, ABSOLUTELY NO HP GEAIN DURRING CRITICALS. (LOW C FISTS)

LEAVE A REPLY IF IM WRONG

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:59 pm 
Elder

i cant understand why people keep launching JAVA servers in 2021 lul, why you want to play with million of bugs when you have plenty of l2off very polished?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:23 am 
Vassal

Korvan wrote:
i cant understand why people keep launching JAVA servers in 2021 lul, why you want to play with million of bugs when you have plenty of l2off very polished?

It is a server with 60 ppl online lol.
Most of the ppl are playing in OFF files.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next