Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:41 am 
Vassal

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:46 am
Posts: 31
Location: Romania
EUPHORIA wrote:
can u make me cool poster of dark elf in apella (u know, the dude who appears when u launch interlude or smthing) and with no stuff like "lineage 2 blabla"? :D:)

I will try to make one:D soon


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:26 am 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:45 pm
Posts: 1487
Location: Czech Republic
EUPHORIA wrote:
can u make me cool poster of dark elf in apella (u know, the dude who appears when u launch interlude or smthing) and with no stuff like "lineage 2 blabla"? :D:)

delf female in BW heavy also looks well xP ill try 2 find my screen of delf female - BW hvy, hero aura, SoM+16 & ava shield xD

_________________
Image
Click here and cry


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:48 am 
Vassal

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:46 am
Posts: 31
Location: Romania
SpidAp wrote:
EUPHORIA wrote:
can u make me cool poster of dark elf in apella (u know, the dude who appears when u launch interlude or smthing) and with no stuff like "lineage 2 blabla"? :D:)

delf female in BW heavy also looks well xP ill try 2 find my screen of delf female - BW hvy, hero aura, SoM+16 & ava shield xD


O_O :))


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:46 am 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:45 pm
Posts: 1487
Location: Czech Republic
RashidD wrote:
SpidAp wrote:
EUPHORIA wrote:
can u make me cool poster of dark elf in apella (u know, the dude who appears when u launch interlude or smthing) and with no stuff like "lineage 2 blabla"? :D:)

delf female in BW heavy also looks well xP ill try 2 find my screen of delf female - BW hvy, hero aura, SoM+16 & ava shield xD


O_O :))

oh i forgot rabbit ears & eva's mark xD

_________________
Image
Click here and cry


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:51 am 
Vassal

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:46 am
Posts: 31
Location: Romania
SpidAp wrote:
RashidD wrote:
SpidAp wrote:
EUPHORIA wrote:
can u make me cool poster of dark elf in apella (u know, the dude who appears when u launch interlude or smthing) and with no stuff like "lineage 2 blabla"? :D:)

delf female in BW heavy also looks well xP ill try 2 find my screen of delf female - BW hvy, hero aura, SoM+16 & ava shield xD


O_O :))

oh i forgot rabbit ears & eva's mark xD

Just give me all the items and i see what i can do:D


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:03 pm 
Baron
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:13 pm
Posts: 272
can u do something with this??:P
Image

_________________
Image
http://zouzounitsa.labrute.com
It's Good To be Evil


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:34 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12465
stop it kok sakahs!u always do that!avalanche of "plix plix for me 2" posts
maybe he has no time for it?


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:56 pm 
Baron
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:13 pm
Posts: 272
lol i just show him if he has time..if he hasn't then he will tell me "no i don't want" or "i haven't much time" i didn't ask u...maybe..

_________________
Image
http://zouzounitsa.labrute.com
It's Good To be Evil


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:48 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:45 pm
Posts: 1487
Location: Czech Republic
GoDs3nD wrote:
stop it kok sakahs!u always do that!avalanche of "plix plix for me 2" posts
maybe he has no time for it?

he just said: Just give me all the items and i see what i can do:D after he read my reply ... he offered me creating of the image, do u understand? so plz dont care

btw i found another one ...
http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot00264hk9.jpg

_________________
Image
Click here and cry


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:24 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12465
SpidAp wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
stop it kok sakahs!u always do that!avalanche of "plix plix for me 2" posts
maybe he has no time for it?

he just said: Just give me all the items and i see what i can do:D after he read my reply ... he offered me creating of the image, do u understand? so plz dont care

btw i found another one ...
http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot00264hk9.jpg


sak kok
sak kok
sak kok

so plz dont care


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:37 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:51 pm
Posts: 1162
sak kok is my phrase!
And now get ingame!!!

_________________
5th Hero of pmfun! (a.k.a Marquis)
Image
Yehon wrote:
It's gayish, so what? I like gayish.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:19 am 
Baron
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:13 pm
Posts: 272
whenever!!!

_________________
Image
http://zouzounitsa.labrute.com
It's Good To be Evil


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:21 am 
Vassal

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:46 am
Posts: 31
Location: Romania
LoL dont fight =))


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:47 am 
Vassal

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:46 am
Posts: 31
Location: Romania
:)) ok then i shall join to=)) soon


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:11 pm 
Baron
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:13 pm
Posts: 272
EUPHORIA wrote:
we're juz arguing...



...PM FUN STYLE!!!

y y :P
just 4 fun :P

_________________
Image
http://zouzounitsa.labrute.com
It's Good To be Evil


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Contact | Cookies policy