Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Request Guzeris Retail videos
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:39 am 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:58 pm
Posts: 1131
as the title says


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Request Guzeris Retail videos
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:16 pm 
Marquis

Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 10:14 am
Posts: 1829
first u retards req pic, i post pic u sai its balbalba nwo u req vid, sadly i cant make fraps whit me pc gf 6600, 6 year old mother board and 1gb ram i wont be able to fraps.

_________________
BaMZziLIan wrote:
You can interrupt it with any kind of shit
Switch/trickor run behind a rock or run out of range

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Request Guzeris Retail videos
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:22 pm 
Duke

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:03 pm
Posts: 2030
hypercam


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Request Guzeris Retail videos
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:29 pm 
Marquis

Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:39 pm
Posts: 1192
Location: Poland
yeah,request her movies like shes killing as she say 'gustvan in ToI'
lolol
and with that pc ur pwning hard?

_________________
Image


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Request Guzeris Retail videos
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:26 am 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:31 pm
Posts: 2657
guzeris wrote:
first u retards req pic, i post pic u sai its balbalba nwo u req vid, sadly i cant make fraps whit me pc gf 6600, 6 year old mother board and 1gb ram i wont be able to fraps.

wheres that pic? oO

_________________
Abyss x7: Eva Saint 79 Aegis {OFF}
Wrath x9: SwordMuse 80 Random {OFF} Wind Rider 81 Ph34r {OFF}
RPG-Club x5: Adventurer 77 {OFF}

Hero since 16/11/2008


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Request Guzeris Retail videos
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:45 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:57 pm
Posts: 2321
Location: Ararat
lol it seems guzeris has no friends ..
if he had some that play l2 they could make a vid for em..

_________________
Haters gon' hate
Image


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Request Guzeris Retail videos
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:47 pm 
Count

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 pm
Posts: 963
guzeris wrote:
first u retards req pic, i post pic u sai its balbalba nwo u req vid, sadly i cant make fraps whit me pc gf 6600, 6 year old mother board and 1gb ram i wont be able to fraps.


WAIT WAIT WAIT you damn liar you said you have the greatest pc here, better than nearly all!

guzeris wrote:
about me pc its probly beather then 98% ppl in this forum so yeh :)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18837&p=149597#p149597


We have had enough about your lies and crap, just seriously you say a different story every couple of days, really dude you have failed so much but you dont stop.

He doesn't play retail, he has no videos. Hes a lying "25" y.o living without his mother trying 2 grow up his e-penis coz he has no life whatsoever.



But at the end of the day, we all do love laughing at his lolfail english and his lolfail retail knowledge :D

_________________
Hi there


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Request Guzeris Retail videos
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:50 pm 
Count

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 pm
Posts: 963
Sorry for double post, but im sick of guzeris lies.

guzeris wrote:
Mainboard : ASRock K10N78M
Chipset : nVidia nForce 720a
Processor : AMD Athlon II X2 245 @ 2900 MHz
Physical Memory : 4096 MB (2 x 2048 DDR2-SDRAM )
Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce GT 240
Hard Disk : ST3320418AS (320 GB)
Hard Disk : WDC (80 GB)
DVD-Rom Drive : HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22NS40 ATA Device
DVD-Rom Drive : FMNOJQP VCXMV09M38 SCSI CdRom Device
Monitor Type : LG Electronics F700P - 16 inches
Network Card : MCP77 Ethernet
Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate Professional 6.01.7600
DirectX : Version 11.00
Windows Performance Index : 5.9
Processor : AMD Athlon II X2 245
Frequency : 2900 MHz - (current : 2899.99 MHz)
Number of Core : 4
Support : Socket AM3 (938)
Cache L1 : 4 x 128 KB
Cache L2 : 4 x 1024 KB
Voltage VID : 1.425 V
FPU Coprocessor : Present
Core 1 Activity : 68%
Core 2 Activity : 0%
Core 3 Activity : 0%
Core 4 Activity : 0%



viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5412&start=195

_________________
Hi there


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Request Guzeris Retail videos
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:43 am 
Knight

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:42 pm
Posts: 77
owned?!


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Request Guzeris Retail videos
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:06 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:55 pm
Posts: 1828
Location: Romania Land of Choice
owned hard :))

_________________
Image
Xmvp wrote:
NC is trying to make a shit to smell good right now, which is impossible.. l2 was a good fight tho.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Request Guzeris Retail videos
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:41 pm 
Marquis

Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 10:14 am
Posts: 1829
Amrx wrote:
guzeris wrote:
first u retards req pic, i post pic u sai its balbalba nwo u req vid, sadly i cant make fraps whit me pc gf 6600, 6 year old mother board and 1gb ram i wont be able to fraps.


WAIT WAIT WAIT you damn liar you said you have the greatest pc here, better than nearly all!

guzeris wrote:
about me pc its probly beather then 98% ppl in this forum so yeh :)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18837&p=149597#p149597


We have had enough about your lies and crap, just seriously you say a different story every couple of days, really dude you have failed so much but you dont stop.

He doesn't play retail, he has no videos. Hes a lying "25" y.o living without his mother trying 2 grow up his e-penis coz he has no life whatsoever.



But at the end of the day, we all do love laughing at his lolfail english and his lolfail retail knowledge :D

i buyed this pc 1-2 months ago when old pc mother board burned, and if u want u can come to ventrilo or skype and talk whit headphones.

the post about me having the bad pc was so long ago

_________________
BaMZziLIan wrote:
You can interrupt it with any kind of shit
Switch/trickor run behind a rock or run out of range

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Request Guzeris Retail videos
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:43 pm 
Count

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 pm
Posts: 963
Image

The dates don't match kid, shut up now we all know the truth that you lie about almost everything, and everytime we all prove that you make it all up. Go to another forum now because you have lost all your credability here for good.

_________________
Hi there


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Request Guzeris Retail videos
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm 
Marquis

Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 10:14 am
Posts: 1829
Amrx wrote:
Image

The dates don't match kid, shut up now we all know the truth that you lie about almost everything, and everytime we all prove that you make it all up. Go to another forum now because you have lost all your credability here for good.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:16 pm - posted that pc is old

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:02 pm - posted that pc is new. gf.

and the irony is that 16 year old kid calls me a kid wana talk whit headphones kido?

_________________
BaMZziLIan wrote:
You can interrupt it with any kind of shit
Switch/trickor run behind a rock or run out of range

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Request Guzeris Retail videos
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:07 pm 
Count

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 pm
Posts: 963
guzeris wrote:
Amrx wrote:
Image

The dates don't match kid, shut up now we all know the truth that you lie about almost everything, and everytime we all prove that you make it all up. Go to another forum now because you have lost all your credability here for good.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:16 pm - posted that pc is old

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:02 pm - posted that pc is new. gf.

and the irony is that 16 year old kid calls me a kid wana talk whit headphones kido?


Wow talking with headphones? Sorry, but i believe you talk with a microphone. Damn fail more!

Shut it kid mwahhhh mwahhh i is guzeris is pr0 but me fail in inglish bt me dont crae coz i is pr0! me pr0 nolife 25 y.o livin on pmFun guzeris iz bestest best pr0 in the worlD me neither never lie! mwahhhh kiddos shut it nd speaks wit headphoneos! i iz never fail!!!!

If there was a scale for stupidity, they would have 2 replace the highest setting from "ultimate idiot" to "guzeris".

And no, for me I prefer not to talk with you because talking on a microphone wont prove anything, i say a bit of facebook or (since you speak so little english but can speak russian) vkontakte. I wanna see pics of you with you "girlfriend", you damn fuking lying idiot.

_________________
Hi there


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Request Guzeris Retail videos
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:35 am 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:55 pm
Posts: 1828
Location: Romania Land of Choice
pure ownage roflmao

_________________
Image
Xmvp wrote:
NC is trying to make a shit to smell good right now, which is impossible.. l2 was a good fight tho.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Advertisement | Cookies policy