Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: What Patch is used here?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:31 pm 
Vagabond

Hi there,

pls watch this Video (its not from me).

http://www.filefront.com/14549327/doomsquad.avi/

You dont need to download it, you can either Stream it. My Question is: Does anyone knows what tool is used to mod your client like this? I dotn mean the coloured Text in System Message (therefore you can use Utils for example).

I wanna know who i can display this Messages in the middle of the screen like "Heroic Valor Effect" etc. showing debuff and buff begins and Magic crits and so on.

Anyone got an idea with what Tool Mod your client like this or does know where to download this system patch?

Thx in advence.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: response
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:01 am 
Vagabond

I am very sorry,I don't know it.so I can't help you. :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: I must go
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:01 pm 
Vagabond

I want to know this, I have to go take a look at.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:54 pm 
Elder

This is not a patch.Actually this is a program and u make it.I Have the program ,but dont know how to use it.I was going to give you something like guide , but the forum i need is down.I`ll write u soon about this

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:33 pm 
Duke

U can do it with L2Utils, on the systemMsg-e.dat file (same for system window). U can find a nice guide here -> http://www.elitepvpers.de/forum/lin2-guides-templates/273423-guide-advanced-systemmsg-e-dat-editing.html

Quote:
On screen messages :

Just like on the scree above,u can see the decrypted SystemMsg-e.dat file.Well lets take an example :

35 1 a,You hit for $s1 damage.\0 3 80 FF 80 FF a, a, 0 0 0 0 0 a, a,damage\0

35 1 a,You hit for $s1 damage.\0 3 80 FF 80 FF a, a, 2 0 3 1 0 a,$s1\0 a,damage\0

Well I dont know what everything is for,but u need to know that : 35 is the ID of the message. "a, *message* .\0 - is the format how the messages that are shown in the message window l2 are shown. the $s1 is the dmg variable got from the client. The next number is 3 - group type,but i dont rly know what its for ... The next 3 numbers/letter is the message RGB color code.U can edit this by hand or just using the Heisers message editor above.U can use this to get the rgb color core [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. The next letter "a" is for the sound add to each messages. The next one,dont know what is for :P .Ok now we have arived to the numbers that can enable and choose the position of the on-screen message. If u have there a bunch of zeros : 0 0 0 0 0 no message will be shown. The first number defines the position on the screen. Avaible are from 1-8 :

The third and forth number indicate how long will the on-screen message be show till its fades away.U can freely experiment with it,but i dont rly recommend to set it higher then it is ...
The last "a" letter is the on-screen message.When its just ",a" that means no message will be shown. If u change it to "a,$s1\0" it will show the dmg u made to your target. For other variables in other messages just copy and paste them from the original message. All the on screen messages will be shown in the color that is used in the normal system message. The last letter is the type of the message but i think its not important what there really is ...

OfflineProfile