Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Raptile-Go faster
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:43 pm 
Viscount

http://youtube.com/v/oW4HAnjfQOo

this is only for pro players[/url]

ON YESTERDAY I WAS ON MAH ABYSS WALKER WHEN FCKING TH WITH KRIS (LOL B GRADE)WAS RUNNING NEAR ME(IM LVL 43)SO I KILLED ON NOOB DESTRO,THIS TH WANNABE RUNS TO ME,TRYS TO KILL ME,AND DIED HAHAHA NOONE CAN FCKING BEAT AN AW

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:58 pm 
Forum Troll

this vid is for 14 years old kids that would like to see some fast cars and boobs and gangsta raper around there...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:01 pm 
Viscount

GoDs3nD wrote:
this vid is for 14 years old kids that would like to see some fast cars and boobs and gangsta raper around there...

so its not for u becuz u hav 12 years old..selfowned...this movie its for pro players so not for u again

@btw u received mom permision to see that vid? becuz im not sure that vid is legal for kids

ON YESTERDAY I WAS ON MAH ABYSS WALKER WHEN FCKING TH WITH KRIS (LOL B GRADE)WAS RUNNING NEAR ME(IM LVL 43)SO I KILLED ON NOOB DESTRO,THIS TH WANNABE RUNS TO ME,TRYS TO KILL ME,AND DIED HAHAHA NOONE CAN FCKING BEAT AN AW

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:05 pm 
Forum Troll

blah fail... what about u?u watch such movs when everybody home is sleeping?cuz if pop and mom see u watching boobs they will take u to the church and make u have holy-water shower?blah u r noob..

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:09 pm 
Viscount

yeah im noob now go and post u shi7 in other topic not here

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:17 pm 
Forum Troll

go cry to your sisteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer:(or call a girlfriend and cry about this..

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:23 pm 
Viscount

pfffff...this was the ultimate proof that u are a sily anoing kid..i wonder why icarus discored this so late...i try to offer a nice song and u come with ur childish stuff bla bla bla....ITS OVIOUS THAT THIS SONG ITS NOT FOR YOU SO EAT SHI7 AND DIE

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:24 pm 
Forum Troll

wait a second u posted vid i said my opinion and u started flaming?what u cant take the fact u r not perfect?go cry kid!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:01 pm 
Duke

That music video is really stupid. Girls + 'gangstas' + cars. Wow, what a delight!

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:48 pm 
Baron

That's just meaningless.
Go Faster young man,waste ur money on what u will never need at all,risk ur life to pose.
Like those who start smoking and think that posing is cool.
See these girls,they are not going to be urs so u just can look at them and masturbate.

Songs need lyrics with a true meaning.
I might not listen to new-metal (im not sure if that;s the correct kind of music)
that P.o.d. sing but when i listened to the lyrics,i said wow that shit is art.
Also the most ironic rap-music video that ive ever saw.there was a black man singing with lyrics of"o h porr neighborhood im so poor.For the family.No to riches.NO SPONSors (even more ironic) and that black man was full of gold just like king midas.Even his teeth were gold and he was on a coll car holding 2 really beautiful girls.
How can someone listen to that ?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:11 pm 
Duke

It's totally unexpressive. The song doesn't express any feeling. In what i listen to there are feelings, like anger, despair, revenge, romance, even love. That' just... Nothing.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:06 pm 
Viscount

i feel power when i listen this song maybe is just me...i understand icarus opinion and i said from begining this song is only for pro players..dont post here if u not one of them

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:16 pm 
Forum Troll

and pro players are the kids that like boobs and cars and bad gansgtas with stupid clothes dressed on to talk some crap on the monitor?no thanx

i said my opinion.. thats all

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:57 pm 
Duke

Pro players? Haha, you crack me up. You think you're a pro player?

That affirmation is totally mindless. You feel power? Lol. A pro player isn't made by the music he listenes, nor by his self commendations.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:59 pm 
Forum Troll

pro player here means cool guy..its figure of speech:)

OfflineProfile