Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:26 pm 
Marquis

Then you havent played good private servers.
Go back to your lol-offi and play with ur bots pal :p

4 sho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:50 pm 
Heir

mariosxx wrote:

+1

offie sucks BIG TIME
:lol:
lolex

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:50 pm 
Knight

mariosxx wrote:

go back to your prvt kill a mob get noble kill two gt drac +16 go and kill players.come and say i know how to pvp i am pro.go and die from a donator.go to another server.go to more servers.go to official.i'll see u there.

anyone who says official sucks is because he never had the guts to grind for his lvls.i lvled my sk LEGIT.i leeched the hell out of my sub ^^.
bot not needed.just go play to your server 'till u get rolled.

Last edited by st on Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:53 pm 
Heir

st wrote:
mariosxx wrote:

go back to your prvt kill a mob get noble kill two gt drac +16 go and kill players.come and say i know how to pvp i am pro.go and die from a donator.go to another server.go to more servers.go to official.i'll see u there.

dude just FACK OFF WITH URE OFFIE SH1T....U DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT U TALK ABOUT!...play on dex 4x then u will reconsider this sh1t u just write without thinking
2 mobs draconic +16?..OMG u are kidding right?

official server suck and this is end of discussion!..if u like to play with "walker" go there and wait for us...
:twisted:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:55 pm 
Knight

chirurg wrote:
st wrote:
mariosxx wrote:

dude just FACK OFF WITH URE OFFIE SH1T....U DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT U TALK ABOUT!...play on dex 4x then u will reconsider this sh1t u just write without thinking

official server suck and this is end of discussion!..if u like to play with "walker" go there and wait for us...

oh 4x.. so hard... i used to play in 3x and 2x.still ain't worth it.
and i say again.IT'S NOT ABOUT EXP.IT'S HOW PVP IS DONE.you 'll never get that.
well ok.end of story.i don't need to get you to agree.you have your good times i'll have mine.i did have yours too tho..

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:57 pm 
Heir

dude if u like to play 1 year to make a char lvl 80 on offie and TO PAY FOR THAT IS URE FAKIN' BUSINESS

BUT dont come here to tell us what great is on offie,they offer u there gold on the streets,there is Valhalla with little angels surounding u and all this Sh1t...

many of us maybe played there and know exactly what is all about...oh yeah..

is a crap server...u think i want to play l2 until i reach 70 years to make all 3 subs?.. :shock:

u want to say on 4x server is not good pvp?... :shock:

are u out of ure mind?...have u ever played on DEX?

PS:if u play on offie,that thing doesnt make u different than us..it doesnt mean u apreciate things better than we do,or it makes u a l2 critic

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:04 pm 
Knight

chirurg wrote:
dude if u like to play 1 yeah to make a char lvl 80 on offie and TO PAY FOR THAT IS URE FAKIN' BUSINESS

BUT dont coem here to tell us what great is on offie,they offer u there gold on the streets,there is Valhalla with little angels surounding u and all this Sh1t...

many of us maybe played there and know exactly what is all about...oh yeah..

is a crap server...u think i want to play l2 until i reach 70 years to make all 3 subs?.. :shock:

u want to say on 4x server is not good pvp?... :shock:

are u out of ure mind?...

i will never believe you played in official more than 50 lvl.. or even more than 30.if u had u would never say these things.GUARANTEED.u would say lot about bots.they r the main problem.but u would know the diff between official and prvt.and btw.. u need 1 month for 78-79.is that too hard for u?go play smth else!!

and finally YES!!i DO wanna say pvp isn't good on prvt.it's not even acceptable.anyway mate forget.no need for flames and stuff.soz for flaming the conversation up.we all play where we want.. but u at least have to admit that u have seen no pvp like bartz or teon.. and maybe franz.anyway peace out.

u decide where to play.i wish i could transfer you my experience in l2 and make you see things i 've seen or participated :( .

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:13 pm 
Heir

i said about walker...if u dont know what "walker" is ..then i have mercy for u my friend... :lol:

i played a th until 66 or 68..then i got really bored...and i mentioned lvl 80 not 79 if u dont fakin' know to read

and gimme' a break no give US a break about the "almighty offie" sh1t....dex was almost unbugged on c4 and now the team is making same for IL..so STFU about URE FLAMES regarding this server u never played around..STFU and GFTO... :lol:

i dont need ure crapy exp...i got mine..

Last edited by chirurg on Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:13 pm 
Marquis

Dude, its a matter of preference.
You guys wanna no-life for some months to make some high lvl char.
Or you guys just bot and l2w for it.

I have seen Offi hotshots in private servers and they were no1.
So whats about pvp? Pvp is as good in privates. depends on ur team...

4 sho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:16 pm 
Knight

chirurg wrote:
i said about walker...if u dont know what "walker" is ..then i have mercy for u my friend... :lol:

i played a th until 66 or 68..then i got really bored

and gimme' a break no give US a break about the "almighty offie" sh1t....dex was almost ungugged on c4 and now the team is making same for IL..so STFU about URE FLAMES regarding this server u never played around..STFU and GFTO... :lol:

i dont need ure crapy exp...i got mine..

plz tell me what walker is.. i 've never seen it.plz tell me about xp.plz anything about l2?i need info!
u seem so experienced.no more answers to u.u are one more newbie.and it's too late for u to be anything else.so dagger class and fun of walker?okie u really tried in official.GTFU.

say what u want.no answers to u.u don't deserve them.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:17 pm 
Heir

i've seen pvp's u dont see on teon,bartz and other offie...even better...so i must agree with something marios said:it all depends on ure team

yes i played th on C2 on offie..is that wrong or what the fack u want?...go and play mario if u dont like dagger class...

if u want info u wont get from me poor bastard... :twisted:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:29 pm 
Knight

chirurg wrote:

i won't tell u why i said that about dagger class and walker.u should know.but u don't.. ofc :)
info from u?oooook..

it would be appreciated if u didn't use such words on forums.at least appreciated by me.
i don't like forum warriors.so i stop.
u are right prvt is better :)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:32 pm 
Heir

st wrote:
chirurg wrote:

i won't tell u why i said that about dagger class and walker.u should know.but u don't.. ofc :)
info from u?oooook..

it would be appreciated if u didn't use such words on forums.at least appreciated by me.
i don't like forum warriors.so i stop.
u are right prvt is better :)

i ain't no forum warrior..LMAO.. :lol:
now seriously,u really wont get any info from me so stop licking my a$$

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:41 pm 
Duke

Even if i hate marios, i have to agree... Offie sucks imo. At end-game it will never be okay. The problem is that it will never be fine at end game... There's no way you will get a fair pvp. Maybe it's fun with your clan/ally, anyway. But this is from my point of view. I don't like to go hunting with the clan/ally behind me. I just go to fg, see if i can get some pvp, steal some kills.
On offie with 20391392k clan wars there's no room for that.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:32 pm 
Count

Different points of view, but i sawed what does it means official and i know what i'd sawed. You can't know until you try, but not alone ofc.
And about nolifers, in RM from Franz (good clan - in 6months since november 2006 when Franz started they got around 13 heroes) And i can say one thing.
All of them spend their weekends/vacancies out of the game , with their famillies,friends. All of them works like us. They weren't nolifers atall.
And botting, it's a part of the game.
And PvP , yes i didn't sawed better PvP than inthere. It's other life. On Supreme were some nice PvP's too, but you can't compare Teon/Franz/Bartz/soon Luna with any of other private srvr.
E'bay the same.. it's a part of the game. How would you feel to go Antharass and to get 300 cry A you and all ally members. Those 300 cry A are from OverEnchanted drops. High OE'd drops -> e-bay ; Broken ones -> cry/ally member who participated. And you probably wonder , how come some1 can play in those conditions anymore (bot/e-bay). Well this answer can be founded out only by you. You have to try it, sooner or later.

OfflineProfile