Necro 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Spellsinger 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
Spellhowler 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Sorcerer 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 4
 Post subject: Nukers in Hellbound
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:32 pm 
Vagabond

Hi guys, i would like to open a discussion about which mages you played on Hellbound and which you think was the best?

I have heard that SH was total machine with the slug and echo, but does this mean sorcerers or spellsingers did not stand a chance? Were sps and sorc still good as well?

What about necro on HB?

Many questions, but i am just curious about your opinions and experiences.

I have no idea about Kamaels so i have not mentioned them in poll, maybe there was mage between them as well.

Please, be open minded, this topic is to chat about an awesome game and not to insult each other :) tyy

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Nukers in Hellbound
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:32 pm 
Marquis

It really depends but in general Spellsinger is always the "best"in PVP mostly because top cast/WIT / cancel/ slows/bleeds. I have no idea when the M ciritcal nerf hit but even after the mcritical nerf hes still the "best". for PVE is probably the worst tho

Empower echo on SPH is also huge but in small pvps or olympiad SPS is the still better imo. Anyway in mass PVPs/sieges etc spellhowlers got huge boost.

Necro i have no idea . I this hes overall good and rly strong 1v1 just like other versions :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:13 pm 
Vagabond

bemyfrag wrote:
It really depends but in general Spellsinger is always the "best"in PVP mostly because top cast/WIT / cancel/ slows/bleeds. I have no idea when the M ciritcal nerf hit but even after the mcritical nerf hes still the "best". for PVE is probably the worst tho

Empower echo on SPH is also huge but in small pvps or olympiad SPS is the still better imo. Anyway in mass PVPs/sieges etc spellhowlers got huge boost.

Necro i have no idea . I this hes overall good and rly strong 1v1 just like other versions :D

Tyy for opinion. You have not mention sorc at all - they were not that popular? or you got no exp with them?

I heard that elements in weapons and sub skills makes a big differences in this chronicle as well.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:09 am 
Duke

Whatever911 wrote:
bemyfrag wrote:

Tyy for opinion. You have not mention sorc at all - they were not that popular? or you got no exp with them?

I heard that elements in weapons and sub skills makes a big differences in this chronicle as well.

To me, sorcs were always just a worse version of SPS, mainly because of casting speed. If this PMfun stats page is correct (I don't really recall the stats on HB), then human mage already has only 20 starting WIT (compared to Elf's 23) and they even get less bonus from adding +WIT (28% cast. speed +5 WIT on human compared to +32% on Elf).

Tbh I never really played sorcs, maybe they have some good skills on HB, but I have very little experience with this chronicle.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:39 pm 
Marquis

Whatever911 wrote:
bemyfrag wrote:

just like Herlitz said , its kinda worse sps version in pvp. For pve and especially aoe sorc is better then sps but only in this because blazing circle lvl 40 and its not "skillshot " like frost wall. U just make explosion around you and gg. Also in general the mobs that u 2 shot , sps will most likely 3 shot.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:49 am 
Count

my brothers and sisters i have to say s,mth ))):

ok so i quit this s... game at 33 years, i've been playing it from 16 years, ofcourse i made long breaks , so all in all i've played it for around 5 years daily

now i ask all of u how much of this s... will u play? 1 year? 5 years? for=ever? :DDD

is a s... game my brothers, i know is very fun u make friends and it gives u a sense of life and fullfilment, but still WTF :DDDD, u guys really dont care about the outsides of ur houses? :DDD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:54 am 
Count

I FORGOT TO SAY SMTH )))

here is smth to think about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN0evqOESFM

p.s:i've started learning russian very seriously, i've learnt the russian alphabet now i can read in russian with no problem, i'm determined to learn russian, and when i do :DDDDD, well i'm gonna speak 4 languages fluently :DDDD SPOILEZ FOR PRESIDENT :DDDD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:23 pm 
Duke

spoilez wrote:
my brothers and sisters i have to say s,mth ))):

ok so i quit this s... game at 33 years, i've been playing it from 16 years, ofcourse i made long breaks , so all in all i've played it for around 5 years daily

now i ask all of u how much of this s... will u play? 1 year? 5 years? for=ever? :DDD

is a s... game my brothers, i know is very fun u make friends and it gives u a sense of life and fullfilment, but still WTF :DDDD, u guys really dont care about the outsides of ur houses? :DDD

Real life is an overhyped garbage, I only play it occasionally. Unless you spawn on a good spot, you basically spent most of your life repeating some quests for adena, buy some various items and then you die. Graphics are pretty good, but that's about it. I don't remember last time there was even a castle siege in RL. What's the point of playing real life if you realistically can't even get a castle in it? 2/10 -IGN

OfflineProfile